Gruvia: Grays curse + Gajevy:...

Av fellera

The same, but yet different... 'Why her?' 'Why me?' 'What did I do to deserve this curse?' 'And what if the c... Mer

chapter 1- nightmares
chapter 2- drinking contest
chapter 3- good morning
chapter 4- im leaving
chapter 5- please?
chapter 6- forget
chapter 7-broken
chapter 8- rose
chapter 9- vy-chan
chapter 10- my childhood friend
chapter 11- the reunion
chapter 12- everthing alright?
chapter 13- care and protect
chapter 14- flower covered hill
chapter 15- keeping you close
RECAP
chapter 16- what happened
chapter 17- open arms
chapter 18- strawberries or kisses?
chapter 19- revelation
Chapter 20- The truth is out
Extra
chapter 21- eight months
chapter 22- breathing is the hardest part
chapter 23- the little one
chapter 24- epilogue
book 2
chapter 25- Rose vs Gajeel
chapter 26- girls night?
chapter 27- tired
chapter 28- fateful encounter
chapter 29- unfitting yet fitting
chapter 31- plan
chapter 32-you equals me
chapter 33-Gajeels sister !?
chapter 34- succes!
chapter 35- research
chapter 36- kidnapped
chapter 37- darkest corner of a cave
chapter 38- falling
chapter 39- the news
chapter 40- hollow pain
chapter 41- I'm coming home
chapter 42- the mountains
chapter 43- I need Levy
chapter 44- dating advice
chapter 45- uhmmm hello?

chapter 30- quick quest

178 9 0
Av fellera

'Only the two of you? You two came to defeat all of us?' the leader snickered. 'You've got to be kidding me?'

'I wouldn't underestimate us!' Levy pointed towards the man in front.

'Ow but I do. I know you both. Levy Mcgarden and Gajeel Redfox. You're not the only mage in here. You won't stand a chance'.

Gajeel sighed and flung his iron-sword towards the biggest part of the group. 'Let's hurry. I don't have time for this'.

The leader looked behind him to see at least 2/3 of his team still standing. Many of them tried to check the health of their comrades. 'A monster', one mumbled while coughing up blood. But even though he claimed Gajeel to be a monster, he had made sure not to kill anyone.

'Don't be so impatient', Levy grabbed the hand of the tall man. 'But I guess we could finish this quickly. There is this restaurant I'd like to try with you'.

'Don't tell me you're going to fight together'.

'unison raid, problem with that?' Gajeel glared at the bandit leader.

'But you're a iron dragon slayer and she..', he pointed at the Levy. 'She is a script mage. You're magic isn't compatible'.

'You'll be surprised', Levy had a devious smile matching the grin of Gajeel. The dragon slayer responded while lifting Levy and placing her on his shoulder. Levy swung her magical pen in the palm of her left hand before writing the word "explosion" on the iron club that was Gajeels arm.

Gajeel aimed it at the leader. He was able to catch and stop Gajeel but didn't saw the word till it was too late. The explosion blow about 14 people to the sides but the leader stood still proud. His clothes may be tattered but he wasn't going to give up easy.

He huffed a few times before magic started to gather around him. Air shifted in the process and made the tattered clothes waver. He took a big breath before jumping with immense speed.

Gajeels first priority was getting Levy in a safer area. The only way to do that was to throw her to the side. She fell to the ground with a loud thump. 'Gajeel!' she shouted. She pulled herself up and looked up to see the bandit leader land his first hit.

Gajeel skidded a few meters back before tripping over a rock. The enemy pulled a knife from a pocket on the side of his waist. Gajeel felt a rush coming over him as the knife neared his eyeball. The adrenaline rush gave him the strength to punch the man in his side. The force made him collapse in half. The knife still dug in the tissue of Gajeels shoulder, but it was better then to be blinded.

Gajeel jumped up. The two stood in front of each other, glaring, till the bandit leader ran towards him. Gajeel wanted to punch again but the man slipped over the ground and underneath Gajeels legs. He took a strong hold of the knife and it cut Gajeels legs.

The dragon slayer shouted in pain as he saw blood tricking on the sand. The blood spread and colored the ground in an ominous manner. The man crawled up and prepared another attack. Just to be sure, Gajeel turned his body into iron scales.

'Not good ENOUGH', the man shouted a battle cry before shoving the blade into Gajeels side. Biting through the pain he turned around and punched the leader in his face. The force send the leader flying.

Gajeel spatted the blood forming in his mouth to the side. He glared at the leader till he was sure he wasn't going to stand up. But when he was almost at Levy, she suddenly jumped up and wrote fire in the air.
The words were send flying towards the man who was trying to get on his feet.

He was almost on his feet again when he looked up and saw the fireball. Just before impact he grabbed his knife extra tight. Upon impact he fell again to the ground. Quicker then the last time he stood up again but Gajeel was quicker. He formed the iron club in his hand again and hit him in the stomach. He made sure to lift the leader in the air.
While midair he added another punch by using the iron dragon breath.

This time the leader looked less affected. He pointed the knife at Gajeel while midair. The second landed, he ran towards the dragon slayer. But suddenly he jumped to the side and made Levy his new target.

Her eyes widened but she was able to write barrier in one swift move.

The man had no problem forcing his way by cutting the words in half. He ran towards Levy but was stopped by Gajeel grabbing him by the collar and pulling him back.
The man made a choking sound before falling on the ground. Gajeel didn't flinch as he punched the man in his gut. He was out cold. 'Don't touch Levy', Gajeel growled even if he wouldn't hear him.

The girl in question ran towards him as if she was called. 'Let me see your wounds', her fingers ran tender of his body to make sure there were no more then three cuts. 'Sit down', she ordered while grabbing supplies out of her bag. She emptied a bottle of water to get the sand out the wounds. 'You should be more careful', she said while focusing on placing the bandages.

'I was', Gajeel mumbled. 'It's all because of that knife of his. It just slid through my scales'. He looked at his arm, now carefully bandaged. 'Thanks, how are you? Did he do something?'

'Of course not. As if you would let him', she giggled.

'Good', Gajeel let himself lay down on the ground.

Levy gave him a light slap against his good leg. 'I still need to take care of your cuts first'. Gajeel snickered and lifted his leg. The bluenette moved the leg in her lap. She repeated the process and applied the bandages. It took a while before she spoke again. 'Were you sure you were covered with scales?'

'Of course, why?'

Levy looked back to see the leader lying in the same spot as before. His men were scattered around them. 'I was wondering how he could cut you'.

'I don't know'.

'Don't you want to know?'

'How about we tie them up and we call the contractor that he can pick them up. I bet you can bring the knife if you want to... Then we can finally have some time for each other'.

Levy released her hair from the bandana. She needed the last cloth to treat the wound in his side. There was barely enough cloth to make one round. 'This should do for now', she gave him a little peck on the corner of his mouth and jumped up before running to the knife. It seemed normal. Nothing caught her eye that might have been the cause of the injury. Since the knife laid near the leader, she decided to bind him with the words rope repeated a few times.

Gajeel was already using the iron from several swords to bind the others. He was holding his side with with hands if he didn't have to use them to form knots.

When everyone was secured they walked back to the village of the contractor, received the money and continued to the first hotel they saw.

It took some time before they were able to rent a room. It took Levy a lot of effort to convice the manager that Gajeel seemed rough (the blood didn't make it better) but that they would pay for everything that would be dirty with the blood.

'It's just blood', Gajeel complained as they walked into the room. They had received a new fresh roll of bindings. Gajeel quickly removed the bandana and went to the sink to clean out the blood. Meanwhile Levy wrapped the bandage around his waist. Afterwards she kept hugging from behind while he finished cleaning.

'Did I already say how happy I am to see you again?' she buried her face against his back.

'Me too shrimp', he reached behind him with one arm. 'Now let me turn around'.

The bookwurm obliged and opened her arms a little. Gajeel turned around and she buried her face now in his chest. The faint smell of iron made her heart flutter. 'I'm sorry that we have to do this secret'.

'It's alright. Kind of exciting', he ruffled her hair. 'Just glad you understood that I moved our plans. When did you even find out?'

Levy looked up to him, still holding the embrace. 'About the time you lifted me by one arm'.

The dragon slayer had to calculate a little before saying: 'that was after you punched me'

'Yup', Levy buried her face again, this time smiling.

'This calls for revenge', he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed.

'G- G- G-', she stuttered. 'Not yet!', she started to push him away. A mad blush colored not only her face but spread to her shoulders as well. Gajeel put her on the ground and trapped her against a wall. 'You sure?' he asked as he kissed her neck.

'Gajeel!', she squealed while continuing to push him away (this time with less force). Nervously she started to smile, unable to control herself. 'Please stop', she pleaded.

Gajeel stared not even a second in her eyes and let his lips crash against her for a rough kiss. 'Why stop?' he asked when he noticed his kiss wasn't answered. Levy's eyes were big and in shock. She couldn't even reply. Different scenes flashed before her eyes. Her mouth was slightly open.

The studded man chuckled before releasing her and laying on bed.

'What are you doing?' Levy asked. Her hands were floating in front of her chest (just in case).

'I got my revenge', he said as he took the peppermint from the pillow and started to munch on it.

'That was it?' she sounded extremely nervous.

'If I go any further it wouldn't be revenge'.

The script mage burst out in laughter. 'As if', the girl teased. She jumped on the bed besides him, claiming the other peppermint for herself.

'Wannah bet?' Gajeel turned around and smirked.

The blush reappeared. Levy moved backwards to be on the safe side. The bed ended earlier then expected and she fell on the ground. 'Baka', she rubbed the sore spot on her behind before jumping up.

'Gihi'

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.5K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...
60K 2.8K 9
Book 4 It isn't a secret that Juvia has always loved Gray, but she has no idea how to make him see that her feelings are genuine. When a new love riv...
71.8K 2.5K 13
Gray and Juvia get to spend more time and get to know each other. Lucy tries to help Gray out, but he instead has a fight with Juvia when things get...
89.9K 2.9K 20
"I will try once more. Approach him. But, if he rejects me once more........ I-- Juvia will finally halt her actions of love for Gray-sama....Juvia s...