Gruvia: Grays curse + Gajevy:...

By fellera

The same, but yet different... 'Why her?' 'Why me?' 'What did I do to deserve this curse?' 'And what if the c... More

chapter 1- nightmares
chapter 2- drinking contest
chapter 3- good morning
chapter 4- im leaving
chapter 5- please?
chapter 6- forget
chapter 7-broken
chapter 8- rose
chapter 9- vy-chan
chapter 10- my childhood friend
chapter 11- the reunion
chapter 12- everthing alright?
chapter 13- care and protect
chapter 14- flower covered hill
chapter 15- keeping you close
RECAP
chapter 16- what happened
chapter 17- open arms
chapter 18- strawberries or kisses?
chapter 19- revelation
Chapter 20- The truth is out
Extra
chapter 21- eight months
chapter 22- breathing is the hardest part
chapter 23- the little one
chapter 24- epilogue
book 2
chapter 25- Rose vs Gajeel
chapter 26- girls night?
chapter 27- tired
chapter 28- fateful encounter
chapter 30- quick quest
chapter 31- plan
chapter 32-you equals me
chapter 33-Gajeels sister !?
chapter 34- succes!
chapter 35- research
chapter 36- kidnapped
chapter 37- darkest corner of a cave
chapter 38- falling
chapter 39- the news
chapter 40- hollow pain
chapter 41- I'm coming home
chapter 42- the mountains
chapter 43- I need Levy
chapter 44- dating advice
chapter 45- uhmmm hello?

chapter 29- unfitting yet fitting

181 8 2
By fellera

'Boyfriend?' the writer repeated in disbelieve. Levy nodded happily. She was about to talk again but Gajeel interupted with an annoyed tone in his murmur.
'I don't have time for this', he lifted Levy and swung him over his shoulder. The script mage started to giggle. 'Sorry, but I have to go'. She waved while Gajeel picked up her bag, grabbed one of the unconscious bandits and left.

'Wait!' he yelled but Gajeel didn't respond. 'Is this really alright? Will you be fine?'

'Of course she will', the tall man huffed.

'I will', Levy added. But the writer wasn't convinced and started to follow the couple. He was sure to keep some distance between the studded figure and himself while keeping an eye on Levy's well being.

The bluenette tried to convince him that everything was fine. Slowly he started to realize that Gajeel wouldn't hurt his new friend.

'But you two are so different', the writer eventually said.

'More like two halfs making a whole in my eyes', Levy replied. 'I wouldn't trade him for anyone'.

'Who are you anyway?' Gajeel joined the conversation. By this time Levy was walking with her own two feet.

'Ow yeah, I never introduced myself. My name is Pause', he held out his hand to introduce himself to Gajeel but the dragon slayer just peered at him. 'All right then', Pause said uncomfortable with the situation.

Levy laughed and kept up the conversation while Gajeel led them through the forest till they arrived at the village where Levy was planning to start her hunt to the bandits in the first place.

They dropped the unconscious bandit of by a police station.

'This is where you leave', Gajeel turned to Pause.

'What why?'

'I don't need to explain myself'. But Levy had no trouble explaining. 'Remember what I told you about my sister and Gajeel?' Pause nodded. 'We decided to keep it a secret, so this is our get-away together'.

'You told him that?' Gajeel asked.
'Does it matter?'

'As long as he stay quiet about it'.

'I will', Pause answered.

'Thank you, but I guess this is really where we part. Maybe I'll see you sometime around in Magnolia'.

'Perhaps, it would be fun to visit again anyway', the writer waved them off.

'Glad that's over', Gajeel huffed another time. Levy started to smile and followed him. 'Don't tell me you are jealous'.

'Of course not', a faint blush was shown on the dragon slayers cheeks. 'But don't invite a man to sleep next to you again'.

'Hai Hai', Levy smile grew even wider. The next moment she had her arms wrapped around one of his. 'So how do you want to capture the other bandits?' she asked.

'Was the warning from before not good enough? I bet they are not coming back'.

'That's until we are leaving. Then they will terrorize these people', they just happened to walk past a crying child at that moment. His mother just ran towards him to care for his chapped knee.

Gajeel sighed. 'But only because you're right'. That made Levy smile again. 'Stop doing that to me', Gajeel suddenly said.

'Levy looked up, confused. 'What?'

'You know.. that smile of yours. My stomach doesn't like it'.

His girlfriend started to chuckle. 'I didn't think I would ever hear you say something like that', her chuckle continued.

'If you don't want me to say it, I will stop'.

'No... it's nice', she intertwined her fingers with his. Their breathing started to reconcile. 'I love you'. Levy smiled but this time with a little tease. When no response followed expect a smile she bumped into him slightly. 'Same', the dragon slayer grunted.

'So what are we going to do now? How are we going to find the lair of the bandits?' Levy asked.

'I don't know. You're usually the one to find out these things'.

'I guess the easiest way is to ask around', Levy said with a finger against her chin.

'What is the hard way?'

'What is it with men and asking for the way?' Levy shook her head. 'But I guess I could try to find out based on the filth of the bandits clothes. There were chalk stains on there. Another bandit had his pants ripped. So I guess it's a safe guess they are in the mountains. But it's a large area so....', the bookwurm kept rambling about things she noticed and how that could narrow down their options. Gajeel tried to follow it but left dumbstruck how she noticed the little things. He was just blinded when he found Levy in the middle of the fight.

In the beginning he wasn't even sure they were attacking Levy. He was about to step in to find out when he heard someone say mage. That's when he was sure they were bothering his shrimp.

'Near the river of the mountain. That must be it!', Levy suddenly exclaimed.

'Good work shrimp', he ruffled through her hair. 'Let's go then'. he picked up his pace.

'You want to go now?' Levy sped up in order to walk next him.

'I want to finish this quest as soon as possible. We don't have many days before people will get worried about you'.

'I said I would be away for at least 5 days', Levy said. Gajeel noticed she was having trouble keeping up so he slowed down. 'Five is nothing. Tell them at least 2 weeks next time'.

---

'At least you two are together', Freed reminded the water mage.

'We've been together like this for an half year now, Juvia wants more!' she dropped her head in defeat on the table. Gray and Natsu were currently taking care of the twins. It shouldn't surprise Juvia, but Natsu was being an excellent father-figure. The two men were currently arguing about who was a better father. Gray with Teru and Bozu, or Natsu with Happy and Kemokemo.

'Why do you like him anyway?'

'Juvia could ask you the same about Laxus-san'.

Freed colored a bright red. 'Who told you about that. Evergreen, wasn't it?' he scrapped his throat. 'I mean, I just respect him. I don't love him'.

'Juvia won't tell', she pulled herself up again. Smiling when she heard Teru cooing happily.

'Must be nice, to have a family'.

'It is', the ex-stalker smiled tender. 'Juvia doesn't honestly get how Freed-san can keep quiet. Don't you want to scream it from the rooftops?'

'I guess'.

'Tell Juvia what you like best about Laxus-san', her eyes twinkled at the thought. Freed laughed awkwardly before stuttering, 'h- he's brave'.

'And?'

'He can be independent...' Juvia waites for more. 'He fights for what he beliefs in...' Freed was getting excited. 'And it doesn't help that he looks so good. I just can't help to think that the scar makes him look se- great'.

'Juvia feels the same about Gray-sama! He looks so rough but he has a heart of gold!'

'Those moments that he just looks at me and me alone!!'

'And if he comes towards Juvia instead of letting Juvia chase him'.
The two ended with an shared content sigh. 'His smile', Freed added after a while.

'Juvia never saw Laxus-san smile'.

'Those are rare. But he seems to smile extra near me', Freed tried to hid the blushes which were still a bright red. If this continued he could compete the heat emitting from his cheeks with Natsu's flames.

Juvia squealed, even jumped up from excitement. 'Freed-san, you two would be perfect for each other!'

'You think?' the green haired man looked up to Juvia. 'Of course!', she sat down again, this time a little closer to Freed. She bend forwards to make sure no one would join their conversation. She even covered her mouth in case someone would like to try lip-reading. 'Juvia just thinks Freed needs to take care of his love-rival'. She shot a glance towards the now-innocent barmaid. Freed followed her gaze till he understood what she meant.

'That's not going to happen'.

'Aww', Juvia pouted. 'But Juvia ships Laxus-san and Freed-san'.

'I think I will find my own way'.

'Fine, but if Juvia's need help..', she winked as she created a small whirlpool in the palm of her hand.

'Not going to happen', Freed stood up, slightly looking to his right to catch a glimpse of his thundergod. 'And about your conflict... Why would you wait for Gray to come to you? Aren't you usually the one to go to him?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.8K 19
{Book 1 of my Fairy Tail Fairy Tales!} Juvia has finally decided to confess to her Gray-sama. Of course, everybody that has come in contact with the...
108 0 2
It's 2 in the morning and Juvia is sneaking into Lucy's apartment to ask Natsu about love advice. When that doesn't work she pays a visit to Gajeel...
60.9K 2.1K 22
One day Gray decides to go on a quest solo and Mira takes this as a chance to matchmaker and lets Juvia go with him. Forcefully, he agrees. However...
84.5K 3K 31
A complicated love story (again) how will it end Tragically or Happily. What is the meaning of this?" I ask Gray. "What do you mean?" mumble Gray wa...