Gruvia: Grays curse + Gajevy:...

By fellera

The same, but yet different... 'Why her?' 'Why me?' 'What did I do to deserve this curse?' 'And what if the c... More

chapter 1- nightmares
chapter 2- drinking contest
chapter 3- good morning
chapter 4- im leaving
chapter 5- please?
chapter 6- forget
chapter 7-broken
chapter 8- rose
chapter 9- vy-chan
chapter 10- my childhood friend
chapter 11- the reunion
chapter 12- everthing alright?
chapter 13- care and protect
chapter 14- flower covered hill
chapter 15- keeping you close
RECAP
chapter 16- what happened
chapter 17- open arms
chapter 18- strawberries or kisses?
chapter 19- revelation
Chapter 20- The truth is out
Extra
chapter 21- eight months
chapter 22- breathing is the hardest part
chapter 23- the little one
chapter 24- epilogue
book 2
chapter 25- Rose vs Gajeel
chapter 27- tired
chapter 28- fateful encounter
chapter 29- unfitting yet fitting
chapter 30- quick quest
chapter 31- plan
chapter 32-you equals me
chapter 33-Gajeels sister !?
chapter 34- succes!
chapter 35- research
chapter 36- kidnapped
chapter 37- darkest corner of a cave
chapter 38- falling
chapter 39- the news
chapter 40- hollow pain
chapter 41- I'm coming home
chapter 42- the mountains
chapter 43- I need Levy
chapter 44- dating advice
chapter 45- uhmmm hello?

chapter 26- girls night?

258 11 0
By fellera

Levy noticed a small rock on her trail. With a force kick she made the rock flew a distance away from her. With puffed cheeks and her fists balded she resumed her path towards her house. 'Baka Gajeel', she murmured under her breath.

'Vy-chan!', Rose yelled. 'Wait a moment'

Levy did slow down but didn't want to look behind her. Her sister was able to catch up quickly anyway.

'Are you alright?' Rose asked when she was able to walk besides her.

'Sure', Levy answered but her voice told a different story.

'You don't even need him. He would up hurting you sooner or later', the older sister tried to reason in order to calm her down. But her efforts only backfired.

'Well, he just did!', she threw her hands in the air. 'I can't believe him!', she complained.

'Nice punch tough', her arm wrapped around her little sisters neck. Levy chuckled a little even while mentally frowning. 'Besides, this is probably for the best'.

That remark made Levy sigh. 'I don't know'.

'Please don't tell me you still trust him! You don't even know where he comes from'.

In her mind Levy relived that day. The one were she met the iron dragon slayer. The one were she ended up pinned against the tree.
A lot happened after that. But Levy knew her sister wouldn't understand. She didn't even trust him now, what would happen if she were to find out. At this point she only judged him on their few conversations and his rough looks.

'I don't know', the small mage repeated herself and with that she gave Rose her way.

'You shouldn't even let him make you feel so upset. You know?' Silence. '....We should do something, invite the others. Have a girls-night' Rose kept going on about possible plans. Back at home she grabbed a bucket of ice-cream and offered it to Levy.
Rose did noticed Levy's interest in the dragon slayer long before. But she came to the conclusion that Gajeel would mean no good. Rose didn't understood how someone like Levy could love someone like Gajeel. But even if she didn't understand her love, she did understand the feeling of despair. That's why she was going to distract Levy by all means possible.

Levy already sat on the sofa when Rose plopped besides her with two spoons sticking out the ice. 'Care for a bite?' she smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

The script mage accepted the spoon and scooped up as much as she could.

'I shall call the others', Rose jumped up again as if she forgot something. She ran up to a small lacrima stored behind a bookshelf. About 6 minutes later she returned with a smile. 'Lucy, Cana and Erza will be here in 15 minutes'

'Good', Levy tried to sound convincing, but it ended up sounding more like sarcasm.

It didn't take long before the first guest appeared. Erza stood proudly in the livingroom holding a cake. She made herself at home by not knocking, just walking in. 'I made it myself' she said, handing over the treat.

'Thanks', Levy said looking at the cake decorated with many strawberries.

'That's what friends do', Erza mentioned while walking towards the kitchen to serve herself a drink.

Next was Lucy, excusing herself for being this late. Apparently the dragon slayer wasn't very fond of her leaving the house this night for some reason.
It took a while after that before the doorbell rang again. But it wasn't Cana for a party nor Gajeel to offer apologies. Rose greeted both Jet and Droy. Jet was standing neatly in a suit wile Droy wore casual clothing... and meat.

'Look at that: two gentlemen', Rose presented them as if Levy didn't know them. 'Two friends you know all too well', she added in a whisper.

'Rose, I'm not in the mood'.

'I don't know what you're talking about', she pinched Levy's cheek. 'I just invited two handsome and kind men'

'To a girls night'

'I never called it a Girls-night', Rose commented. She did. 'But you should give them a chance. I think they are kind and funny and above all; they're grown up'.

'They are 7 year older', Levy whispered back as if that was the biggest problem.

'They're the same age'

'But I was frozen in time for 7 years...'

'Then you're 7 years ahead because you're smart and grown-up as well. I don't want you to jump on them. Just give them a chance'.

The two sisters kept whispering in the corner of the room while the others just stole a glance between chats.
'So what brings you two here?', Erza asked when she saw Jet straightening his tie. Lucy chuckled at his act.

'Just... We heard Levy felt troubled when Gajeel had his uhm... outburst', his voice cracked when he was nervous. He fixed his tie another time. 'We just wanted to cheer her up', he nudged Droy to help him. An enthusiastic nod was all he got.

The day continued casually after that. Rose was able to make Levy laugh in the end. She ended up talking about childhood-stories of times that Levy couldn't even remember.
'You won't believe where she could fall asleep. Our parents had to search one time in the bushes to find her. She wouldn't even wake up if you were to yell in the next room'.

'As if your the one to talk. She fell asleep once in a cabinet when I couldn't find her with a game of hide-and-seek', Levy laughed at the memory. 'And Rose ALWAYS wrote her name on everything claiming "hers". Levy emphasized the word "her" with her fingers.

'That's only because you always took my stuff', Rose nudged her earning more laughter from Levy.

The others joined their conversation. Telling them about their embarrassing and cute moments from their childhood. A good time for Levy to catch some breath outside.

Her back was leaning against the cold wall when she catches a glance of a familiar black exceed. 'Hey Lily'. She couldn't help but sigh a little because she didn't get the peace she hoped for.

'Hey', he greeted back as he let his wings disappear and landed on the bench near the bluenette. 'How are you holding up?'

'Don't know.. Did Gajeel say something because I hit him?' she was getting right to business.

'Not much really'.

Levy hummed a little, letting Lily know she understood.

'Don't worry about that', the exceed patted her knee to support the small yet powerful friend. 'He forgave you before and you hit him against the ground that time'.

'He told you about that?', Levy responded flustered.

'More like growling'.

Levy shifted her bandanna around in a nervous matter, causing a few strains of hair to escape her organized yet chaotic hairstyle. 'I shouldn't care huh', an anxious tone was heard in her voice.

'You shouldn't', with that he made her wings appear again. 'Do you want me to deliver a message'.

'Tell him...' Levy thought but came to a conclusion. 'No, nothing', she shook a little her head while speaking in a cold tone.

'Alright, I'll see you around', Lily started to lift himself from the bench. With the last rays of light peeking over the mountain it caused an angelical sight. 'Wait', Levy grabbed him from midair and caught him in a hug.

---
Levy fixed her dress while the exceed flew over the houses. Turning around she saw Droy placing the curtain back in place as if he didn't peek a second ago. Those curtains were still moving around as she opened the backdoor and walked back in.

'Levy', it was her other friend. Behind Jets shoulder she saw Droy taking refuge with Rose, Erza and Lucy in the livingroom.

'Something wrong Jet?' Levy asked with a fake smile.

Jet took a big breath, held it in, start to blush and suddenly rambled: 'I could sweep you of your feet and show the world in a wink of the eye'.

'What?', the script-mage asked both confused and partly astonished.

Next thing surprised her even more. He pulled bouquet from somewhere with a quick draw he presented her his gift. 'My heart beats faster then the speed of light for you'.

---Let's leave Levys part right there because I want to tell you a little bit about Grays adventure---

'Juvia?'

'Haiii!' her voice chimed from upstairs, just loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to wake the kids from their rest after their short adventure at Fairy Tail. 'Rose is calling... if you want to come to Levy for a girls night'.

'Uhmm, Juvia has already plans tonight'.

'Plans?' Gray asked himself as he walked back to the lacrima. 'I just asked. I'm sorry but she can't'.

'Why not!? Levy needs her', Rose sounded slightly insulted. Guess somethings will never change but compared to before, this tone didn't sound vicious.

'Plans'

'Plans?? Bu... ahhhhhhh, no. Never mind then'. The connection was abruptly cut off. Gray stared at the lacrima for a moment before realizing that this was it.

Juvia hadn't told him about any plans while she usually would tell him everything so he was quite curious right now.

'Juvia?' he asked while walking upstairs, knowing the kids don't mind the noise.

No reply. Did she already leave? Crossed the icemage mind.

'Juvia?' he asked again. He came to the conclusion that she had no time to sneak out the frontdoor without him noticing so she must be upstairs.

He turned the corner to walk in the bedroom. He was about to turn on the lights when he noticed the room was fairly light with lots of candles. In the middle of the bed Juvia was laying on her stomach in her most revealing underwear.

'Juvia was waiting for Gray-sama', she announced. Her seductive smile was Juvia yet it wasn't.

Gray quickly shut the doors, afraid that their sons could suddenly walk the stairs and find their mother like this. 'What are you doing?' he was able to say without stuttering or blushing.

'Juvia just wants to play', she purred the last part.

A shiver went up his spine. Confusing it for fear he blindly reached for the doorknob. His woman did notice though. 'Where are you going Gray-sama?' she complained upset.

I need some fresh air, he tried to tell her but it was left inaudible. His fingertips touched the keyhole and traveled back up to the knob.

'Wait!' Juvia wailed.

Gray's mouth opened and closed again as if he was mimicking a fish but in fact he was trying to find the right words. His eyes had grown larger over these last seconds making the picture complete.

'Juvia is sorry. She knows Gray doesn't like it when she is so assertive', she sat straight. Her legs neatly folded and tucking her long blue hair behind her ears. 'Juvia just wanted Gray-sama to strip again'.

'I don't do that on purpose!' he had the knob in his hands, but his plans to escape to room were delayed. 'Besides, I'm wearing the belt you gave me, so don't blame me'

'That belt is only if Gray-sama is near one of Juvia's loverivals', she whispered her complain, finally making her soft blush visible for her man.

Gray tried to get used to the ambiance and let go of the doorknob. With another breath of courage he stepped up to Juvia. He stopped when he reached the edge of the bed. 'So this is all because you don't want me to wear the belt at home?'

'No', Juvia crawled towards him on her hands and knees. When close enough she looked up to him.
Juvias eyes seemed to catch every light emitting from the flames. Those dark blue orbs reflected those lights, making them sparkle more beautiful then before.
'This is-', her index-finger hooked around his necklace. '-because Juvia wants to know how Gray-sama feels'.

Gray was still stunned by both her eyes and words when Juvia started to travel her finger up to his collarbone, neck to end up with her hand behind his ear. 'Please love Juvia', she purred, pulling him closer to steal a kiss.

After a long and passionate kiss they parted and Gray had the opportunity to answer her. 'Of course I love you', his voice husky. 'I told you: I'm only for you'. He answered her kiss as well but his was more to the rough side.

With that kiss he slowly leaded her laying on her back. His hands were placed next each side of her head. Their lips parted again. 'But I don't want you to think that you need to go this far. You make me crazy enough with those lips'. He emphasized his words with a light touch of his thumb stroking her upper lip.

With their third kiss Juvia realized that she hadn't kissed Gray since a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 542 17
"Why him?" Lyon asked, still staring at the sunset. "Hmm?" Juvia mumbled, her eyes pulling away from the beautiful view to look at him. He hesitantl...
60.9K 2.1K 22
One day Gray decides to go on a quest solo and Mira takes this as a chance to matchmaker and lets Juvia go with him. Forcefully, he agrees. However...
264K 7.3K 15
______ When Juvia confesses for the 20th time, Gray has had enough of her calls. He ignores her for about a year and Juvia has about had it. She cant...
9.9K 144 25
When Juvia goes on a mission by herself for a long time and doesn't come back, a mysterious note is the only way to find her. Gray doesn't know if he...