New Life | Uta No Prince-sama...

By Reapers_Rose

This is a reader insert story. You are a normal girl that, unfortunately, lost her parents and is living by h... More

Chapter 1 - Kohaku
Chapter 2 - What Happened
Chapter 3 - Meetings
Chapter 4 - Class A
Chapter 5 - Lunch Time
Chapter 6 - Piano
Chapter 7 - Lyrics
Chaptet 8 - Inspiration
Chapter 9 - Rerun Of Last Time
Chapter 10 - Late night meeting
Chapter 11 - Slip Up
Chapter 12 - Rooftop
Chapter 13 - Ren's Song
Chapter 14 - Choreography
Chapter 15 - Hights
Chapter 16 - Audition
Chapter 17 - Letter
Chapter 18 - Comfort
Chapter 19 - Going To A Concert
Chapter 20 - Lost
Chapter 21 - Concert
Chapter 22 - Rain
Chapter 23 - Downgraded
Chapter 24 - Summer Camp
Chapter 26 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 27 - Halloween
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 1)
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 2)
Chapter 29 - Audition Forms
Chapter 30 - A Band
Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined
Chapter 32 - Maybe
Chapter 33 - This Could Work
Chapter 34 - Just Think About It
Chapter 35 - Turn Of Events
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - There's Still A Chance

Chapter 25 - A Dream

4K 143 12
By Reapers_Rose

I wake up and suddenly sit upright, holding my head. Ow.... I sat up too quickly. Looking around I see that I'm in my cottage and looking outside I see that night has already fallen. As I try to move, I hear a crunching sound. I look down and see that I'm in the cloths that I was wearing today and that that sound was made by my journal. I must have fallen asleep. Just like that everything that happed today flashes in my mind. Deciding that I probably won't be able to fall asleep again, I slowly stand up.

Turning around to pick up my journal, I stop as I see that I haven't written anything I can use in it. With an annoyed sigh escaping my lips, I pick it up and walk out onto the balcony to get some fresh air. Putting it down, on the small table, I lean on the railing. I can't stop worrying about the possibility of not beeing able to do everything that the headmaster has assigned to me. While others only have to write one song, I have to write one and help another with the melody.

"How am I suppose to do this..!?" I murmur to myself as I rub my face. Hearing a meow I glance to my right to see Kohaku. My eyes widen in shock and then I smirk a little at him.

"With whom did you catch a ride, eh?" I ask him and chuckle. He meows and jumps onto the railing, walking over to me. I smile and start to pat him.

"You know.... you've helped me a lot since I got here and.... I think I can call this place my home without regrets." I say looking at him. He really is one amazing cat.

"I just wish you could give me some advice as to how am I supposed to do this." looking out to the sea, I let out a sigh. As I move my hand away from him, I feel like something is tugging on my top. Looking down, I see that he has closed his teeth on my top and is pulling me.

"Alright, alright, I'll follow you! Now, let go Kohaku." he lets go and jumps off the railing. With a sigh, I follow him. He runs into the woods and I continue running after him.

~•~•~•~

I came to a stop as I saw ruins of a small settlement. Wow.... I slowly walk into the settlement, looking around. This looks so awesome and beautiful. I wonder who lived here?

I stop as I come to an opening in the settlement. Maybe this is something like a square? My eyes start to follow small balls of a orangish light and I start to hear very quiet music. They lead me to a wall that has drawn on it a besutiful picture of some kind of a civilization. I run my hand slowly across the surface.

"Long ago a clan washed ashore on this land." quickly turning around, I see a guy standing a little away from me. My eyes widen a bit as I take a step back, out of shock.
"They were guided by a muse. The guardian deity that watches over them...." he says as he starts to walk towards me. He comes to stand by me, looking at the wall, he continues,

"They trived but got divided as a part of the clan started to play their music differently." looking at him sideways, I see great passion in his eyes. It's like something's telling me to trust this guy. Turning my attention back to the wall, I continue listening to him.

"Guided by the muse they took great pride in their music. Their tradition states that they sang songs about love, while the other part of the clan started to sing songs about life and its difficulties, not just love. The elders, of the time, thought that they would bring hardship to the whole clan if they continued. So they decided to cast them away to live on the other side of the island. Despite what the elders said, both, now separated clans, continued to thrive." as he finished, I was speachless and able to look away from the wall.

"That's amazing...." I'm able to stop staring and turn my attention to the guy to see him looking at me with a gentle smile. Just then I notice how handsome he is, with his midnight black hair and amber eyes.

"I've been waiting for you, Y/N." he says. I knit my eyebrows together as soon as I hear him say my name.

"Who are you?" he chuckles a little before answering.

"I'm Ari, the prince and brother of king Navarro of Raywyn, a country far west from here."

"Wait. What? You're a prince from another country? How do you know my name?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"We have met many times, in the past that's farther then the light of stars." he says with a small smirk.

"Really now?" I ask with a smirk to which he chuckles and takes my hand.

"I'm sure we'll meet each other again in your future, too, Y/N." he gets on his knees and my eyes widen. What is he doing?

"This is my heart. I'll give you a beautiful dream to put your mind as ease, at least for tonight." he says as he leaves a kiss on my hand and stands back up. I don't know what to do, so I just watch him as he stands back up. With a gentle smirk, he pulls me into his chest and I let out a small squeak, closing my eyes to which he chuckles.

"Come on, I want to show you something." he says as he starts to walk, leading me by my hand. We walk into the forest. Where is he taking me?

"My best friend gave me the best advice
He said each day's a gift and not a given right...."

He stop and pulles me closer, putting his hand on my cheek.

"Leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride."

He smirks as I feel my cheeks going red and, suddenly, he starts running. All I can do is run after him because he hasn't let go of my hand.

"If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
If today was your last day."

He leads me to a cave but from the distance I can see a very faint light coming from inside it. Glancing at him, I see him give me a wink and continues to run. We run inside and I see this beautiful design on the walls, that has a silverish glow. Wow, this is beautiful. Too consumed on trying to remember every detail, I trip over a rock but he catches me, bringing me closer to his chest.

"What's worth the prize is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you'll never live it twice
Don't take the free ride in your own life."

I quickly take a few steps away from him and look to the side to hid the pink of my cheeks.

"If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?"

Looking back at him, he has his hand streached out towards me. With a small smile, I give him my hand.

"Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce old memories
Would you forgive your enemies?"

With a smirk he takes a hold of my hand again and we continue running. The cave actually wasn't as long as I thought. Coming out of it, I see this magnificent willow tree that looks like it's bathed in a purplish hue. Surrounding it are flowers that seem to, also, have some kind of a glow to them with the starry night sky above, making it look even more beautiful.

"Would you make your mark by mending a broken heart?
You know it's never too late to shoot for the stars
Regardless of who you are
So do whatever it takes
'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life
Let nothin' stand in your way
Cause the hands of time are never on your side."

He lets go of my hand as I start to walk to the willow tree. It's big and I'm guessing it's very old, as well.

"Is beautiful, isn't it?" I glance at him and I can't stop smiling.

"Yeah, it is...." I stop as I come to stand in front of the willow with him next to me.

"Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce old memories
Would you forgive your enemies?
Would you find that one you're dreamin' of?
Swear up and down to God above
That you finally fall in love
If today was your last day."

We sit down on the grass with the glowing flowers surrounding us. Without thinking, I lie down and look up at the stars. It's so peaceful here.

"I know, I asked this already but.... who are you?" I ask as I let out a relaxing sigh escape my lips. He looks down at me and chuckles.

"I'm part of that clan, I was talking about...." my eyes widen as I look at him. No way! Wait. So does that mean that he's the part of the clan that got casted away? As I see him looking at the flowes with a stoic look on his face, I know the answer to that question.

He turns to me with a flower in his hand and just then I notice that the flowers are actually F/F. He puts one in my hair and gives me a gentle smirk.

"We'll meet again, Y/N, soon." suddenly my eyes start to feel heavy and I start to feel tired. Last thing I see is him, giving me a kiss on my forehead before I close my eyes and fall asleep.

~•~••~•~

PLEASE READ THIS

A/N: I won't be doing this often, I mean leaving notes at the end of a chapter but I need your help.

Wattpad doesn't have the feature to put music into your chapters anymore so I went back and put the videos before the lyrics. The ones who have read my older chapters before this happened know what it was like to listen and read the song I used for this book.

Should I continue like this with a video before the song?

Should I only put the lyrics without the video?

Or do you, guys, have any better ideas?

Comment and tell what do you think.

Thanks for reading and until the next chapter

Bye Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
459K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
260K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
310K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...