The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 136

502 11 5
By Bluemoon609

_________________

Chapter 136

_________________

Everyone was shocked at what was happening, Kyokai just killed someone and Snow came back. They didn't  know what was going on, even Ikuhara, who didn't even know of Snow's existence "ahh~ my katana is so bloody" Kyokai, or Snow, stared at the bloody katana and licked it, then tossed aside.

"How badly I want to kill everyone here" she snapped her finger and ice spikes came out of her back, surprising them even more by holding a spike and pull it off her back to break it and turn it into a katana "I didn't know Kyokai-nee could do that" Tsuna said "neither did she" Reborn said.

Snow hummed and walked toward Ren while dragging the katana against the floor "hm ?" She looked where her friends were sitting and blinked while tilting her head "ah !" Her eyes widen at Kyoya, he straightened his back in surprise as she suddenly appeared kneeling in close to him, resting her chin on her hands "hey hotstuff" she smirked, he sighed heavily "want her ? She's yours" he told Ryohei.

He flinched when she turned his face toward her "your injured and tied up" she gave him a pity look "just the way I like it" she smirked "how about a kiss if you free me from here ?" He said "how about I'll leave you like this and I'll take more than a kiss ?" She poked his nose and winked.

Since she was busy getting convinced, Ren bent down to pick up the icy katana. The katana suddenly disappeared as Snow suddenly appeared behind him and sliced his neck, but it got blocked by Aido's dagger "when did she- !?" Kyoya and Ren thought.

Snow jumped back and tilted her head "don't worry, Ren-Ren. We got this !" Aido twirled his dagger as Kenji stood next to him "Aido, I think we should use it" Kenji said "I-I think so too, Kenjunno !" Aido nodded and his necklace formed grey Flames as Kenji's formed yellow electrical Flames "oh shiny" Snow smirked "watch this" she chuckled "Bleh~" she pulled down both eyelids and stuck out her tongue.

She covered her right eye for her left eye let out black Flames, then covered the left for the right to let out white flames, she waved her hands over her eyes so many times then covered them "Fu~" both eyes let out flames, different colors "Snow got Kyokai-nee's flames !?" Tsuna said "shh" Snow placed her finger at her smirking lips.

They blinked when she formed an icy violin and started playing it "don't mock with us !" Kenji launched himself toward her "Kenjunno !" Aido said. Snow hummed and twirled on one leg and danced on her tiptoes. Kenji flinched and moved aside, his eyes widen as his cheek as a sharp cut from her arco "better look at where your standing, tiptoes !" She placed the arco on the violin's strings.

Kenji looked down to see a white circle, he flinched when he got trapped in it "what is this !?" He banged into the icy wall "Gabbia di Neve, Shibou ! (Cage of Snow, Death !)" She played a tone "Gah !" Their eyes widen as large ice spikes stabbed him in the cage. The cage soon disappeared and Kenji fell, all bloody as he coughed some more.

"Teme !" Snow flinched and looked down to see a dagger deeply stabbing her calf "yooour..." She looked at Aido upside down "turn !" She smirked and flipped backwards. Ren clenched his fists while watching them fight. Fire line moving between his fingers and he suddenly aimed it at Snow's back "hm !" He fell on his face as Kyoya suddenly tackled him "Kamikorosu !" Kyoya somehow broke the handcuffs and raised his tonfa.

Mako quickly cuffed his neck and pulled him, Kyoya landed hard on his back. Mako turned him and stepped on his head for him not to move "Bastard" Kyoya glared at Ren "call me whatever you want" Ren stood up and smirked, he launched a fire rope at Snow.

"AGGGHH !!!" Snow paused and looked over her shoulder to see a fire rope around Kotoya's arms and chest, who was the one that shielded her back "how did you get out !?" Aido said "Kufufufu~" he glared at Mukuro. The rope disappeared and Kotoya fell on the floor "oh Onii-chan is hurt ! How funny !" Snow laughed.

They were shocked when she suddenly punched herself and fell on her knees "Aniki !" Kyokai got up and ran toward him. She flinched when Kenji suddenly stood up and managed to hold her from behind "let go !" She kicked her legs "Aniki !" She yelled as Kotoya stood up, ignoring the pain "you shall pay for hurting everyone, Ren !" Kotoya ran ahead to attack Ren.

He jumped after grabbing the bloody katana on the floor and attacked Ren, Ren quickly dodged it with his sword "what happened to our deal, Ren !?" Kotoya jumped back, Ren clenched on his sword "'never hurt each other's family even if we're enemies' !? I know it was a stupid deal but it was a promise !" He yelled "what happened to that, you traitor !!?"

Ren glared and looked away "Ren, you know that guy !?" Aido said "your leader here, was a part of CEDEF, he was my partner" Kotoya said, their eyes widen "you stabbed Kisume-san's back and joined this garbage ?" He pointed, they were shocked at that "that garbage your speaking of is my grandfather !" Ren glared at him "the one you don't care about, the one don't care about you" Kotoya pointed at him.

"I don't know what your planning to do with my sister's blood, but I know you so well that you do not care about this family that threw you away" Ren gritted his teeth "shut up !" He attacked him, Kotoya dropped the katana and pushed the sword aside so simply. He turned and elbowed his stomach, then punched his face.

Ren grabbed Kotoya's wrist and punched his stomach, they were having a hand to hand combat, neither was winning or losing "I trusted you , Kisume-san trusted you, the whole CEDEF trusted you !" Kotoya said "well they did a mistake for gaining my trust, you are a mistake.." Ren glared "Toya !" He grabbed his sword.

"Iya !!!" Kyokai struggled as Ren stabbed Kotoya near the heart  "you do know our game, right ?" Ren said "the one get stabbed by the other loses" he said as Kotoya spat blood "I really appreciated your trust and kindness, Toya" he smirked.

Kyokai got free from the grip, she push him and caught Kotoya "please stop ! Why are you doing this !?" She asked Ren said "what did he ever do to you !?" She hugged Kotoya and knelt "he offered you what he didn't offer me in years, kindness and protection ! Trust ! Why would you pay him back that way after all those valuable treatment !?"

She bit her lip to think of a way to save everyone "I.." Ren raised a brow "I'll do whatever you want !" She said, their eyes widen "b-but please don't hurt them !" She looked up at him "wait Kyokai !" Ryohei said "don't do it !" Kyoya yelled, Mako pressed his face against the floor "I promise I won't use my other side to fight you or run away !" Kyokai added.

Ren only stared at Kyokai's teary eyes then at Kotoya, who was in her arms, he calmed down and pulled out his sword. She flinched when he pulled her to him and held her chin "eh ?" She blinked "Oi !!" Kyoya and Ryohei popped a vein as Kyoya sat up "get your filthy hands off her !!" They yelled "wherever they are, jealously will always be there" Gokudera said, Mukuro nodded in agreement.

Kyokai's eyes looked away as Ren turned her face from side to side "quite pretty for a girl like you" he admitted, she shuddered as he smirked against her cheek "your interesting" he whispered in her ear "alright" he pulled back "then bow to me while saying 'forgive me, Ikuhara-sama'" he said "eh ?" Her eyes widen "what makes you think Hayashi would do that !?" Gokudera yelled "even if it's for our sake, don't do it Kai !" Yamamoto yelled.

"Or.." Ren continued "you'll be my special slave for the rest of your life" he smirked, their eyes widen "Kyokai will never be your slave !" Kyoya yelled "Kyokai please !" Ryohei yelled "Ren, you can't be serious" Kenji said "do it and I'll let your friends and brother go" Ren told Kyokai, she clenched her fists "choosing between her friends and dignity" Aido mattered "that's messed up" Tsuna said "I'm waiting" Ren walked to pick up a bat from the near table.

They were shocked when Kyokai got on her hands and knees and bowed her head "p-please forgive me" he paused then looked at her "continue" he walked toward her "p-please forgive me, Ikuhara-sama" she gritted her teeth. He placed his foot on her head and lowered it until her forehead reached the floor, then removed his foot "louder" he demanded.

Kyoya clenched his fists as he saw the tears in Kyokai's eyes "please forgive me ! Ikuhara-sama !" She closed her eyes shut "you do realize that you'll receive punishment, right ?" Ren narrowed his eyes "filthy peasant" he got behind her. She flinched as he grabbed a fist of her hair and made her sit on her knees "you'll get double the punishment if you fell down" he pulled out a whip and launched it on fire.

"Ah !!" Their eyes widen in horror as he started whipping her back "aggghhh !!" She screamed in pain "I guess that's enough" he pulled back the whip and stared at the X mark across her back. He picked up the bat "again" he said "you'll get double the punishment if you fell down" he glared "stop !!" Kyoya yelled as Kyokai got the hardest hit she ever got on the head.

Kyokai clenched on her knees as Ren kept hitting her, blood dripped and landed on her fists, shoulder, and eyes "ah ? Your still sitting ?" He frowned "t-this is nothing !" She gritted her teeth "alright" he continued hitting her head.

Chrome screamed on dear and looked away as the rest were yelling at Ren to stop, Mako had to double cuff them, especially Kyoya as he stood up. Kyokai fell on her face as she couldn't balance herself anymore "I see" Ren lowered the bloody bat, his Guardians couldn't bare to watch the torture as they looked away.

She winced when he kicked to roll her over "Kai !" Kyoya yelled "Kai, you really should stop this !" He glared "Kai !" He called, she shook as she lift herself up with her elbows "shut up ! It's better for me to get hurt than anyone else ! I can't handle the thing of everyone get hurt for me, just to protect me !" She yelled at him, his eyes widen.

"Ahaha !" She laughed but it got stopped with a cough, they blinked "no !" She clenched on her head "let me out him ! I'll slice him into pieces just like what you did to that doll !!" She laughed "no !" She hit her forehead against the floor "I wonder what he looks like without a head" she chuckled "stop it !" She hit her head against the floor "what is happening to her !?" Tsuna said "Snow is trying to get out again" Reborn said.

Kyokai fell on her back as Ren grabbed her shoulder "what the hell !?" He backed away "w-what is up with your eyes !?" He pointed at her red eye "eh ?" Kyokai touched her eyelid, she glanced at her reflection on the blood puddle. She couldn't gasp, as there was no sound, at her red and black, bloody left eye, laughter echoed in her head.

She quickly covered her eye and Ren jerked it away "it's normal" he stared at her grey, normal, and teary eyes "Tch !" He turned her and got on top of her, pressing her face into the floor "Ren, what are you doing ?" Kenji asked as Ren pulled out a knife "getting what I want" Ren said and dug the knife in Kyokai's back "AGGGGHHH !!!" She screamed as he continued.

She started kicking her legs and struggled from the pain, she screamed and screamed until her throat got dry and continued on screaming "stay still !" Ren glared "stop it !! Leave her alone !!" Kyoya glared at him "hey ! Can't you do something about this !?" Tsuna told Kenji and Aido "r-right !" Kenji snapped out of his shock.

"Ren, that's not how we planned to take her blood. This has gone too far" he said "she's a girl ! Take it easy on her ! She did beg as you wanted" Aido said "I don't care, and you know what will happen if you tried to stop me" Ren glared at them "I told you to stay still !!" He grabbed Kyokai's head and crashed it into the floor, on the same spot he kept hitting with the bat and her banging it into the floor.

Their eyes widen as she stopped struggling and closed her eyes "Kai !?" Kyoya called "Kyokai !" She did not respond or move "you killed her !!!!" Kyoya stomped toward Ren, but got pulled back by the chains "Bastard !! How dare you torture her like that after she lost her dignity to your filthy face !?" Ryohei yelled "Oya Oya, even I wouldn't go that far on a woman" Mukuro shook his head.

They frowned when Ren started to laugh "p-perfect !" He laughed "I can use the blood to heal myself now !! And I'll be unstoppable !!" He face palmed while still laughing "y-you lied to us ?" Aido said, their eyes widen "that's right ! I don't care about you people ! I just used some losers to reach my goal" Ren smirked "you used us !?" Kenji said "but you saved our lives" Mako said "yes, worthless lives" Ren shook his head.

"What about your grandfather !?" Kenji said "that old man !? I took care of him myself after I used him as an excuse" Ren pulled out a bloody dress shirt, their eyes widen "you killed him !!?" Aido said, Ren only laughed.

His hand formed fire "now about the blood" he aimed at Kyokai's back "NO !!!" Kenji and Aido ran toward him, Mako dropped the chains and ran toward him as well. Everyone paused when someone grabbed Ren's wrist and froze his hand "huh !?" Ren glanced over his shoulder "omea !! (Omea: You in a rather rude way)" He glared.

"Omea ? How rude" their eyes widen "how did you get out !?" Ren glared, Kotoya lift himself up "I did" he groaned and laid down on his back "that's.." Reborn said "it can't be ! It's Xavier-sama !!" Gokudera said. Xavier chuckled and pinned on the floor "w-why can't I unfreeze it !?" Ren glanced at his frozen hands "let's just say my Flames are quite different" Xavier smirked.

"Can you handle it ?" He asked as Kotoya made Ren walk "I can handle it" Kotoya said "it's been a while, Xavier-san" he said "it is, isn't it ?" Xavier said "I'm not dead, you know" he smiled "hm" Kotoya smiled and walked ahead.

Xavier sat back and held his head "ma ma, take it easy, you just recovered" Kisume patted his shoulder "yes, of course" Xavier sighed "what the hell are you doing here !?" Kyoya glared "Kyoya ? What happened to you ? Your injured" Kisume frowned "speak for yourself ! Your suppose to heal not get kidnapped, you moron !" Kyoya popped a vein "I never seen Hibari-san this mad beside destroying Nami Chu by accident !" Tsuna paled.

They flinched when Kazumi came out of nowhere and slapped Kyoya across the face "show some respect to your older brother, idiot !" She said, Kyoya popped another vein "oh the kidnappers are.." Kisume looked at Ren's Guardians, they flinched as they bowed with their foreheads on the floor "Sumimasen ! Please forgive us !" They said "I guess I will if you would like to join CEDEF" Kisume said "hai ! Arigatou Gozaimasu !" They said.

Kisume popped a vein as Kyoya rubbed his heel against his back "you trust people so easily, idiot" Kyoya glared "listen to what your sister said.." Kisume faced him and forced a smile "and respect your older brother, young man !!" He punched the top of his head, they nervously sweated.

Xavier smiled and looked next to him "hm ?" He blinked, he turned the knocked out body to see the face, his eyes widen "Xhay ?" He trailed his fingers against her cheek "Kyokai !" Ryohei rushed to Kyokai's side "she's barely breathing" Kyoya said "quickly, let's drop her to the hospital !" Yamamoto said.

Xavier watched how Kyoya carried Kyokai on his back and they ran out of the building "those are Nuno's children, the twins ?" He asked Kisume "ah yes" Kisume nodded "Sume-kun ! I found Otou-san and Oka-san !" Kazumi called "for real !?" Kisume looked at her shocked and followed her. Xavier smiled at where the twins disappeared "they sure grew up" he chuckled "I guess it's time to tell them everything"

=Time Skip=

The next day, Kyoya stood there in shocked after Kyokai woke up on the hospital bed, he couldn't believe what was happening right now "Ano.." Kyokai blinked "who are you ?" She gave him a confused looked and tilted her head

______________

End of Arc

Again, I don't own the new OCs, only Viola.

How did you like the Arc ?

What was the relationship between Kotoya and Ren ?

What is Xavier planning to tell the twins ?

Will the rest of the Ikuhara Guardians do will with Kisume ?

What will happen to Kyokai ?

Please don't forget to vote, comment, ask question, and request.

Thank you !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 30 1
Ame Hikari and her guardians are going to being attending Nami Middle with Vongola's 10th. As the Head of the Hikari Family, who dropped out of schoo...
27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
472K 20.7K 116
Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to a unfortunate event, reality and fiction...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...