Forced To Have A Family With...

By CloverHoran1998

When Jessica Rumley turned 18 she was told the worst news she could have possibly imagined. Jessica lives in... More

Forced To Have A Family With Niall Horan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NIALL IS NOW 20!!!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
A/N
A/N

Chapter 23

4K 71 1
By CloverHoran1998

Jessica's pov

The babies are now 5 months old, Niall is leaving for tour tomorrow and its also my first day back at work. Its going to be difficult being away from Niall for 3 months straight as ever since i turned 18 which was over a year ago we have practically been with each other every day. Its the beggining of April so Niall will be back June/July. We don't know the exact date and day they are coming home yet. We wont until 3 weeks before.

The babies will start crawling in a bout 2 months which is going to make it harder for me. Jade is living in the guest room at the moment. Sam is going to be staying round every weekend to help out. Josh will be visiting every other day after Uni. Right now i am helping Niall pack. Jade is watching the kids, well waiting for one of them to start crying, as they are all asleep right now. Me and Niall have only one more case to pack and its done.

After we had finished packing we layed down and cuddled on the bed. This is what i am going to miss. Just cuddling when ever we feel like it. His random kisses through out the day. Just him here with me. Him sometimes singing me to sleep when i can't get back to sleep.

"I am going to make dinner babe" i said pecking his lips and standing up "alright" he said and i walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I got some Chips and Chicken nugets out of the freezer. The babies are now off  baby pot food and are now starting to eat proper food. They are teething at the moment and are in pain. They still eat their food though. I cooked enought food for the 6 of us. I cooked up some beans as well.

Once dinner was done, i called up to Jade and Niall. Niall came down with Saddie and Noah in his arms and Jade carried Jackson down. They placed them in theit high chairs. I put there plates on their tray thing. I fed Saddie, Niall fed Noah and Jade fed Jackson. We all ate our own food as well. We still give them a bottle of milk at night time. They have mushed Bananas for breakfast. For lunch they have a bottle.

After everyone had finished dinner i cleared the plates and we all went and sat in the living room we put the babies in their play pen and watched TV. "You have Uni tomorrow dont you Jade?" i asked "yeah Same is picking me up at 8" she answered "I have to be at work by 10 so i will probably get up at 7 to get the babies ready, get them and myself fed and then off to work we go" i said "The bus will be here at 9 to pick me up in the morning" Niall said "Looks like we are all getting up early" i said and snuggled closer to him.

"I'm going to my house and hang out with Sam, give you lot some space before he leaves"Jade said getting up "thanks Jade" i said and she nodded before heading out. "what do you want to do babe?" Niall asked "cuddle" i said in a baby voice, he just chuckled "we can do that, but how about we watch a film" he suggested and i nodded, he went on Netflix and picked out The proposal. I loved this film.

After watching a couple of films, Jade returned home. "I think i am going to bed now" i said and everyone agreed, i picked up my baby boys and Niall carried Saddie into the nursery. We put them in their cots, we kissed them goodnight, turned on the monitor and walked into our room. After changing and getting ready for bed, we both climbed in and cuddled.

Not long after that, Niall started singing Little Things in my ear. I grabually fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up the next morning by my alarm, i only got up once last night, Jackson is the only one that wakes up during the night now, and luckily his brother and sister stay sleeping. Niall never woke up so i assume he was in a deep sleep. It didnt bother me though. I woke Niall up "babe wake up, we all have to get ready" i whispered in his ear. I kissed his lips and they slowly started moving with mine so i pulled away. His eyes opened "morning babe" he said.

We both got up and dressed, i dressed in a black skater skirt, with a top that says NERD on it, it is white with black writing, white knee high socks. With some black VANS. I curled my hair into light ringlets, i put some mascara and eye liner on with some lipgloss. I picked up my red blazer and red handbag and carried them down stairs, putting them by the door for when i leave. It was 8am now and Sam had just pulled up "Jade Sam is here" i shouted up the stairs, i opened the front door and Sam was just about to knock "hey hun" i said "morning is Jade ready?" she asked and just then Jade appeared at the door "i will be back later" she said "bye" i said to both and closed the front door.

I walked up the stairs into the nursery and saw them sleeping, Niall was carrying his bags down stairs and then came up picked the boys up and taking them into the kitchen to feed them. I carried Saddie and Niall had placed both boys into their high chairs and startedmushing up 2 bananas. He put the mushed bananas into three bowls and got their spoons out. I fed Saddie and Noah and Niall fed Jackson. He helped me take them back up the stairs. "I will go make us our breakfast whilst you get the kids changed and dressed" he said kissing my temple before heading down stairs. I picked up Saddie first. Changing her nappy them dressing her in a cute red summers dress, before slipping her red baby VANS on. I sat her on the play mat whilst i picked up Noah changing and dressing him in some jeans and a top with a dinosaur on it. Then changing and dressing Jackson into some jeans with a blue short sleeved top. I put a pair of Green VANS on both boys.

I carried Jackson and Noah down and placed them in their play pen before going back upstairs and picking Saddie up and then carrying herinto the living room and placing her next to her brothers. "babe breakfast is done" Niall called out. I walked into the kitchen to see some pancakes and bacon and eggs. I picked up my late and we both walked into the living room and ate it.

The doorbell went off and i knew it was the boys, i opened it up and there they all stood. They came in to say goodbye to Saddie, Jackson and Noah. "Bye hun" Louis said hugging me "see ya" Zayn said hugging me "Bye stay safe" Liam said hugging me "Bye look after yourslef" Harry said hugging me "bye boys have fun" i said and the four walked outside back to their bus, Niall walked over to me and my tears started falling "babe please dont cry" he said wrapping his arms around me "i'm going to miss you so much" i said into the crook of his neck "i am going to miss you too" he said "promise to skype atleast once a week, call every other day and text me everyday" i said "i promise" he said "i love you so much" i breathed out, i stared into his eyes "i love you too, please look after your self and the kids and call me when something is wrong, i will try fly you lot out half way through to one of our shows and you can stay in the hotel with us for a couple of days then fly home" he said and i nodded.

We walked to the front door and both leaned, we both pulled away and he got on the bus, they all stood there waving out the window as they drove down the road. I walked back in,getting the three seater pram, i got the travel play pen. I put the babies in the pram, it was one were they face you, and it was like three car seats one higher one in the middle and one lower, one behind the other. I put the fold up play pen in the basket below, grabbed my keys, phone and purse shoved them in my bag, slipped my blazer on. I walke outside, locking the house and walking over to the car, i placed them all in the car seats and then put the play pen in the put and folded the pram and put that in the boot. I got into the drivers side and drove to work.

I parked the car and got the pram out the boot, i unfolded it and then placed the kids in there, i grabbed the play pen and put it in the basket again. Locked the car and headed into the building. I saw my manager Molly and she rushed over to me, "Jess, you don't even look like you have had children look at your tummy, its so flat" she said and hugged me "haha i go to the gym everynight, well i did" i said chuckling. We went to my dressing room, "so how have the kids been?" Molly asked "great, their first tooth is growing through" i said "thats good, so who is who out of the boys. I lifted Jackson out "This is Jackson and that ne is Noah" i said "ahh so Jackson is the one that looks like his father and Noah looks like you" she said and i nodded.

She left the room, and i got changed into my first outfit. My make up and hair artist came and re done my make and hair. I walked out to the set. I put the play pen up and the put the babies inside of it, as they were awake, i out some of their teddies in their aswell. Molly was keeping an eye on them whilst i went on set.

6 hourse later i was done. I packed everything away and went home. Feeding the kids and my self lunch, i put them all to bed and watched some Tv.

A/N- Hey guys.

Please vote and comment

Please carry on reading this.

Follow me and i will follow you back

Don't forget to read my other stories.

Next updae will be when this book has about 1.9k

Thanks................................... X

Bye............................... X

Chloe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 0 13
Sage Mason moved to a new town to escape from a bad experience. Enrolling into the local college she desided her best options was to change everythin...
251K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
89 0 33
Sophia and Harry have been best friends for 5 years. One night Harry decides to go to a party and everything changes. They are now nearing the end o...