Thoughtless

By Nobodygrl1

Maia had her chance to tell everyone, but she blew it. Now their back, back to their home, back to their life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MY NEW STORY!
Chapter 4
Uh.....Writes Block
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Don't Hate Me But...
(@HopeAndStar516) I Guess I'm Into Making Promo's
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New story!!!!
Chapter 13
Thoughtless PROMO! XDD
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story?!
WTF IS GOING ON?!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Um..Hello?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Finale)
YOU GOT LUCKY (Book 3)
Book 3 is out!
I Messed Up.

Chapter 12

606 36 20
By Nobodygrl1

Look! It's here! Its happened!! Its Gucci! That's not a thing anymore, I know. But still!!!!! I'm finally updating this and this has been long overdue, I'm sorry for that. But it's here now isn't it? Can we just rest on that? Okay, I'm done talking. Enjoy.

Rydel's POV

I sat infront my camera and sighed. I turned it on and smiled at the camera. of course a fake smile there's nothing to smile about.

"Hey what's up guys, its CutiePie Here! And I really think I need to explain to you guys why I haven't been uploading recently. Um...some really weird stuff has been going on. And I really can't go into detail. I wish I could but I can't. I know I always call you guys me family. And you are but, I can't explain EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to you guys. I know you guys understand because I have the best fandom ever." I said wiping away the tears rolling down my cheek.

Of course this was visible during a live stream. Everyone was commenting and asking me what was going on is I was okay. They even asked if I need a box of tissues. I have the best fans ever. I waved to the camera turned it off. I clicked the "Turn off Live stream" button before shutting down my computer. I got up of my chair and sat on my bed.

Of course the first thing I did was burst into tears. I'm a girl what I am suppose to do? I was crying a bit too loud because the next thing that happened was all too predictable.

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice said walking into my room. The person wrapped their arms around which for some reason I felt safe.

"Maybe I should kill myself right here, right now. Will this all be over?" I asked not looking up from my lap.

"I wouldn't know I've never thought about it. Neither should you. You'd be leaving a lot behind, your first kid, your first real job. Your first boyfriend" The voice said that I knew all too well.

"How do you know I've never had a boyfriend?" I asked looking up at Ellington.

"You seem a bit too clean. Plus, I've watched all of your videos you answered that question in one of your Q&A's." He said smiling.

"You just happened to take my first kiss." I said blushing slightly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Should I be honored?" He asked smirking

"I don't even let my brothers that close." I answered giving a smirk right back.

Gosh, I miss us just talking like this. Like nothing is wrong. Like the world doesn't have crazy people out to get us. He makes me feel like nothing is wrong even though the world is crashing down. A tornado has just passed and our whole life is spinning around us. He would say something funny, or stupid or all around idiotic and somehow I would laugh. I could walk through hell with a smile plastered across my face when I'm with him.

"Good to know..So what does this make us?" He asked.

"What ever you want." I replied

"What do You want?" He asked

"Whatever you want." I replied

"Ya know you make this hard." He chuckled.

"Your my brother. I'm your sister. How that ever-"

"We'll make it work" He replied already knowing what I was going to say. "Look, I'm gonna go check on Laura. I'll talk to you later."

He couldn't just end it at that could he? He leaned in and pecked my lips before smiling and walking away. What is this boy doing to me.

Ross's POV

"I'm not understanding this" I said talking to my girlfriend via Skype. "So that guy is your cousin from Russia?"

"Yes! He's visiting and he was just giving me a piggy back ride is that so hard to believe, Ross?" She said rolling her eyes and trying to explain to me who that guys was that was in all of her Instagram pics.

"Esperanza, you don't even speak Russian!" I said getting annoyed.

"vy ne znayete, chto vy nikogda ne sprashivali!" (You wouldn't know you never asked) She basically yelled at me in Russian I'm guessing.

(AN: I'm actually part Russian, cause my papa is Russian and My mother is Australian. Don't ask how they met. idk..)

"You can't be talking, your little step sisters down there aren't as ugly as I anticipated." She said turning the tables on me.

"How is it my fault she's gorgeous!" I said accidentally.

Everything seemed to pause. Esperanza's mood seemed to change in a matter of seconds. From furious to curious. I am honestly terrified.

"Who's gorgeous?" She asked.

"Um..." I said looking around my room for the answer but anything I said would have been a lie and she would have known it was too.

"Ross? Are we okay?" She asked.

"Of course! This long distance thing is messing with my head. Can I call you back?" Without even a reply I shut down my IMac.

"Trouble in paradise?" A voice said from the door way.

"Woah, woah, woah." I standing and running over to Laura who was managing to limp on one foot knowing that if the other foot had weight put on it she could possibly break her leg for ever.

I picked her up bridal style before putting her on my bed. Eh, maybe I could've done it a bit more gentleman like but at least she isn't on the floor anymore.

"Could have been done better but thank you." She said rolling her eyes.

I sat on my computer chair and looked at her.

"As I was saying. What happened there? All I heard was screaming and yelling. Is your little vacation romance finally crumbling apart?" She asked smirking slightly.

"Why do you seem happy about it?" I asked slightly questioning her sudden smile.

"I just know those summer vacation, vacations in general, relationships dont last" she replied shrugging.

"We aren't broken up yet, we still have time to make up" I said.

"You called another girl 'gorgeous' Ross. Your such and idiot, she probably hates you. Then you just hang up? God, your a jerk" She said seeming to be mad me.

"Why are you mad at me? That's Esperanza's job, not yours. Your my sister. Why would you take her side?" I asked her

She rolled her eyes and got up off the bed. She wobbled at first but found her balance. She limped toward the door before looking back.

"Grow up, Ross" she said before limping away.

Is my world turning against me? Not that Laura is my world. I mean of course she is. I mean she's my sister. She is a HUGE part of my life. Ya know what Next POV!

Vanessa's POV

I had to go. Where I am going I don't know, but I'm going. I walked around me neighborhood which people don't do too often. Rich people don't really like the outdoors. Good for me, no one will bother me.

I'm really hating life right now. Maybe I should just end it. Run into on going traffic. . Catch a grenade. Throw my head on blade, stick a bullet through my brain, Jump in front of a train. All really great options. I rather be murdered by the stalker than commit suicide. It'll hurt less.

I cringe at the thought of everything that's happened to me and my family. I walked down the mountain and stopped half way down I crawled into a little woody area before crawling into the other side one of the best views of LA. I climbed the tree sat on the thick branch.

I looked out at the view. Imagine falling from this high. Before I could even finishing thinking about it. I felt something hold me back.

"God Riker! I knew you were gonna follow me! What's wrong with-" I turned around and looked at the black hoodie.

I was pushed off the branch. I grabbed the branch before I fell. Of course I was an idiot for doing this. The hooded figure started smashing my fingers.

"Vanessa are you down here!" I heard a voice said.

Riker.

The hooded figure stopped and stared. It looked down at me. I heard another call of my name. I turned around and looked down at Riker.

"What are you doing!" He yelled at me

"I got pushe-" I said looking behind me to find no one there. "He was just here a second ago! I swear to god!" I said holding onto the branch for dear life.

"Let go! I have you" He yelled

"Riker!" I screamed slipping off the branch.

"Just drop!" He told me.

I didn't even intentionally fall I slipped ya know that moment your whole life flashes. Before you? And you remember everything?

Luna owes me 20 bucks.

I braced myself waiting for death to strike. The world seemed to stop going upwards. I opened my eyes and looked up at the sky.

"Still alive" Riker said holding me

"Sadly" I muttered.

"Hey, there will be no intentional deaths okay? What just happened? Were you trying to end yourself?" Asked me.

Does he think I'm suicidal? Sure, I've thought about it a lot but I never considered actually doing it, though.

"The hoodie. It came for me, it pushed me. And when you got here it left!" I said bursting into tears. "Please don't leave me alone again."

"Never." He said hugging me.

Maia's POV

Everyone has gone completely bananas we can't just leave each other alone. God knows another one of us get kidnapped or shot again. I already heard Rydel and Nessa talking about suicide. Not an option.

I got up from the couch and walked to Rocky's room. I didn't even bother to knock. I just walked straight in.

"Rocky!" I said plopping on his bed.

"Yes, princess?" He said turning around and facing me.

"Don't call me that." I warned him. "What are you doing?" I asked him looking at his computer.

"Looking for mom and dad's honeymoon spot. Since we're going I dont want it to be too boring." He said.

Lightbulb!

"Rocky! That's genius! Where is the one place barely anyone honeymoons?" I asked him.

"Afghanistan?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Canada! We can go to a Ski Lodge, far away from Mr or Mrs. Stalker" I smiled. "Rocky your a genius!" I said kissing him on the cheek and hugging him before running to tell everyone.

Rocky's POV

I touched my cheek before looking at in the mirror.

I didn't hate that.

It is 1:51 am. And I'm updating! Yay me! Lol. I really need to sleep soooooo bye guys. Hope you enjoyed. Ignore any errors I'm sleep as _____ so deal with it. 1 love that is a wrap and zoop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 30 23
'A child murderer?' 'I heard that she killed her mother at such a young age!' 'It must be a witch!' 'To think that such a pretty face belongs to such...
106K 2.2K 27
" they'll know we're faking if I'm not kissing or touching my girlfriend, dumbass " - Miles and Diana. Two best friends ever since child's legs. Wit...
89.2K 4.1K 27
"What could possibly go wrong? Dating a legendary rockstar could only mean good things right? Okay, maybe a few bumps in the road. Or maybe a lot. ...
1.6K 322 21
Maia Wayland. The name they use to judge me. It was supposed to be my signature but instead it became a brand. Nico Wayland. The name they used to l...