The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 135

464 14 2
By Bluemoon609

_______________

Chapter 135

_______________

Explosions, cracking, and crashing around the mansion if Ikuhara as it was under attack. They did not expect from Ikuhara were even stronger than Varia, even Millefiore. They all decided to retreat, except for Kyoya, who was fighting with Mako.

Ren was looking for Tsuna, who ran away, but decided to leave him and check on his sick grandfather "is he gone ?" Yamamoto whispered as they were hiding behind the corner "yes" Gokudera glanced at the hallway, they sighed in relief "what do we do, Bossu ? They're strong" Chrome said "wait, just give me a minute" Tsuna said "there is no time, you must find an idea to bring Kyokai and Kotoya and leave" Reborn said, they nodded.

They flinched when Kyoya appeared from crashing into the wall "Tch" Kyoya wiped the blood from his nose "did you find Kyokai !?" Ryohei said "would I be empty handed if I did ?" Kyoya growled and reflected an arrow that was about to hit him with his tonfa, the arrow was made of water.

Kyoya used his tonfa to block Mako's bow, who attacked him. Mako kicked him to flip backwards and run away "annoying herbivore" Kyoya glared and ran after him "wait Hibari !" Ryohei and Yamamoto grabbed his shoulders "I won't, he knows where Kyokai is" Kyoya glared at them "we are calling a retreat" Yamamoto said "I am no coward like you to run away" Kyoya said and ran ahead "Hibari !" Ryohei yelled.

They ran after him but Aido and Kenji blocked their way "we found yooou~ !" Aido grinned "Teme ! You'll pay for throwing those dynamites and run away" Kenji twirled his spear as Aido juggled some daggers "stay back Judaime, we got this" Gokudera said "are you sure~ ?" They got surrounded by mist "w-what is this !?" Aido shook in fear "mist ?"Kenji narrowed his eyes.

Chrome gasped and smiled brightly "Mukuro-sama !" She said as Mukuro appeared in front of them "I heard you were facing that monkey so I came as soon as possible" Mukuro pointed at Aido with his trident "a-ah ! Yo, Mukuro" Aido greeted "you know this pineapple ?" Kenji said "Oya ?" Mukuro glared "well I haven't seen him since we ran away in Italy" Aido explained "they knew each other" Tsuna thought.

Kenji gritted his teeth and clenched on his spear "we can't let them reach our boss, Aido" he said, Aido flinched at Mukuro's smirk "I'll pass, thank you" Aido nervously laughed "I'll stuff your dagger in your ass if you don't man up !" Kenji glared "h-hai !" Aido paled.

"Don't worry, grandpa" Ren stared at his grandfather, Ikuhara Reiji, who was laying on the bed barely breathing "I will avenge you and destroy Vongola completely before it's too late" he glared "one way or another"

Back with Tsuna's trio as they were facing Kenji and Aido "don't be easy on us ! We're not running away !" Ryohei held up his fists "Kufufufu~ I agree on that" Mukuro tighten his grip on his trident "Chrome" he glanced over his shoulder "hai, Mukuro-sama !" Chrome got up and stood next to him.

Mukuro and Chrome made a shield to make them invisible and they moved forward. Kenji jumped back to dodge Gokudera's blast and Aido blocked Yamamoto's katana. They jumped back, Aido threw his dagger to break the shield, he used his Wind flames to get the dagger back.

Kenji and Aido suddenly got centered in a circle as Mukuro made themselves multiply around them "w-what is this ?" Aido glanced around him "illusions" Kenji said "what do we do ?" Aido said and blocked Ryohei's punches "wait" Kenji kept blocked a lot of Yamamotos.

Kenji thought for a while then got an idea, he twirled his spear really fast until it formed electricity, then stabbed it on the floor "Ugh !" The illusions disappeared and the real Vongola appeared. Aido quickly formed a tornado around them, making them fly along the tornado while he and Kenji were standing still in the middle.

"Menna !" Tsuna said as everyone crashed into the walls. Kenji and Aido blinked as Tsuna stood in front of them, forming a Zero Point Breakthrough "you won't get away with this, we just need Kyokai-nee and Kotoya-nii" Tsuna said "the bunny is on fire agaaain" Aido said "I can see that" Kenji glared.

They smirked "I think it's already too late for you to save them" Kenji said "our leader will soon take the girl's blood and heal our boss right away" he said "and the remaining body will turn into a stringed puppet !" Aido laughed, Tsuna's eyes widen.

Tsuna changed his fighting position "why are you people doing this ?" He said "don't you have something you wanted to do beside having a war for revenge ?" He said "we have nothing to say to you !" Kenji said "we are following Ren to the end, we don't care at what you say" Aido said. Tsuna suddenly opened his palm to perform X-BURNER "wait Tsuna !" Reborn said, but Tsuna didn't hear him.

Meanwhile, with Kyoya, he looked around for Mako but he was nowhere to be seen. He jumped ahead to dodge the arrow and flipped to step out of the way "Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird rested on his shoulder "I'm fine" Kyoya petted it's head "filthy herbivore" he glared at Mako "if I'm a herbivore why did I make you fall on your knees" Mako said "hn ?" Kyoya frowned and found his ankles were cuffed, he fell back really hard as Mako dragged him.

Mako let go of the chain and jumped back to dodge Roll's hit "ah, it's wet now" Kyoya got up and stared at his feet "I'm pissed now" he held up his tonfa "stop running and tell me where Kyokai is" he glared "hm" Mako glared and threw many arrows around Kyoya, the arrows suddenly turned into an upside down tornado around Kyoya.

Kyoya used his tonfa to twirl the chain around him, it kept breaking through the water, but the water kept reforming. Kyoya flinched when Mako trapped him in a huge water drop and lift him off the floor, Hibird chirped while flying around as Kyoya held his breath "Gupiii !!!" Roll tried to break the water drop but it was no use.

The water drop kept getting bigger, making Kyoya hard to breathe as he clenched on his neck. Mako glared as bubbles came out of Kyoya's mouth and flinched when Kyoya looked at him. Kyoya smirked and his tonfa let out chains. Mako blocked his face from the water as Kyoya span around with the chain to break the water drop.

Before landing on the floor, Roll formed himself around Kyoya, trapping him in a spiky ball "what is that ?" Mako thought, he flinched when the ball exploded by Kyoya and the spikes scattered everywhere "hm !" Mako winced as he got a lot of scratches "he's strong" he thought and ran away "calling yourself strong and kept running away, filthy herbivore indeed" Kyoya glared and chased him.

Mako ran until he reached a yard, Kyoya jumped to attack, Mako turned and aimed an arrow at his face. Kyoya managed to move aside in midair, but the arrow hit his arm. Kyoya landed on his feet and looked at his bleeding arm "this is nothing" he told Mako "then let's have a real fight with no flames" Mako detached his bow into two pieces "hn, Kamikorosu" Kyoya smirked.

The two ran toward each other and started fighting, both same speed and strength, and both can read the other's movements. Kyoya kicked Mako in the stomach so hard that Mako flung and crashed into a tree, making a couple of Sakura leaves drop.

Kyoya ran toward him for a final blow but paused at the sighed of the pink petals, he froze on his spot unable to move "Hibari ! Okay !?" Hibird flew around him "n-no" Kyoya gritted his teeth, Mako groaned and sat up "hm ?" He looked at Kyoya confused and ran toward him, but paused as well.

Mako suddenly started sneezing "Damn it, my allergies " he thought and sneezed again. Mako and Kyoya suddenly felt dizzy and fell on their knees. Mako noticed that Kyoya collapsed on the floor "Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird tried to wake Kyoya up by pulling his hair "Guppi ?" Roll tilted his head as he poked Kyoya with his nose.

The two animals jumped when Mako launched a water chain to wrap it around Kyoya. Mako sighed and sneezed "stupid Sakura trees" he mattered to himself "man, he's tough" he dragged Kyoya behind him.

At the same time, in the underground lab, Kyokai groaned at the clinging sounds and humming. She opened her eyes to see Viola placing knives and weapons on the desk "Renchu will come soon, come soon" she sang and danced.

Kyokai touched her chest and noticed it was exposed, she sat up in surprise while covering herself "oh ? your awake" Viola looked at her "relax and lay down, Renchu will be here any minute" Viola said "now, I just need your blood" she lift up a needle "just one, drop !" She stabbed her, but Kyokai caught her wrist "what are you doing ?" Kyokai glared.

"Renchu gave me an order to get your blood, I'm going to take it, kill you, then burn your body into the chemicals" Viola said "Renchu is mine, alright !?" She glared "I don't even know who's Renchu is" Kyokai frowned, Viola gasped and pulled back "you don't know who he is !?" She placed her hands on her chest, Kyokai shook her head "he's the love of my life !!" Viola got surrounded by hearts, Kyokai face palmed.

Viola giggled "now, let's get to business" she raised the needle "ooor.." She pulled out a knife. Kyokai jumped off the table, grabbed a katana from the desk, and sliced Viola's arm "eh ?" They blinked as the arm landed on the floor "Tsu~ that won't hurt ! I'm half doll, you know" VIola smirked and attached her arm back "I can see that" Kyokai thought "I don't care what you are, or what were you doing, But I will take my leave" she said and walked passed her.

Once Kyokai reached the hall out of the lab, another katana stabbed the wall next to her head "who said I'll let you get away" Viola pulled the katana back. She dodged Kyokai's katana and Kyokai quickly made a run for it.

She flinched when Viola pulled her hair, making them fall with Viola on top of Kyokai. Viola tried to pin her wrists on her back, but Kyokai pushed her off her. Kyokai rolled ahead, grabbing the katana, and turned standing up to face Viola "Tsu~" Viola pouted and grabbed the katana that she dropped.

They suddenly dodged each other's katana, trying to push on another. They dragged the two katana against each other until the end then dodged from bellow. Kyokai pulled her katana back and accidently gave Viola a scratch on her cheek "ehhh ? Your bleeding" Kyokai frowned, Viola touched her bleeding cheek "bleeding ! Your bleeding !" Kyokai cracked a smile.

Viola flinched as Kyokai raised her katana above her shoulder, ready for a huge and painful stab. Kyokai suddenly turned and hit her vertically, Viola gasped and blocked the attack horizontally, but barely holding it "w-what just happened !? She just turned crazy when she saw my blood !" Viola thought.

The katana shuddered against each other, Viola shrunk in fear as Kyokai's smirk and bloodthirsty eyes. Viola managed to pull back and ran away " where are you going ? I was just having fun" Kyokai followed her but fell on her knees, holding her head "not again" she thought "I'm not letting her control me" she placed her palm over her eye.

Viola ran until she reached where Tsuna performed X-BURNER. Kenji and Aido jumped on the wall, Kenji threw an electrical ball and Aido caught it in a mini tornado. Tsuna's eyes widen as Aido pressed his palm against his chest "ugh !" Tsuna flung back and crashed into the wall.

Reborn flinched when Viola trapped him in his body sized cage "I got the Arcobaleno" she said "Violet !" Aido smiled "it's Viola, you dimwit !" Viola yelled "aren't you suppose to be guarding the girl, doll ?" Kenji glared, Viola huffed at what he called her.

Tsuna managed to look at them and tried to get up for another fight "yeah, she turned rampage and I ran away from her" Viola explained "you let her wonder off in the base !?" Kenji said "ooooh !! She might turned rampage because of her brother ! She's coming after us !" Aido clenched on his hair "shut up ! What can she do !?" Kenji said.

"Don't blame me, I don't know what Ranchu wants with her but she is freaky I tell you !" Viola flipped her hair "I know she's freaking hot, but I can't follow" Aido shrugged, Kenji smacked his head "what do you mean ?" Kenji asked Viola "I don't know, it almost looked like she was another person" Viola shrugged, Tsuna's eyes widen.

"oh Makoko !!" Aido waved as Mako walked toward them, all bruised and injured "haha ! What happened to you !?" Kenji smirked. Mako dragged the water chain and smashed Kyoya against the floor, who was also bruised.

"Right ! We left Makoko fight the Cloud Guardian alone !" Aido laughed, Mako popped a vein "I think I broke a bone or two" Mako thought and winced at the hard injures that Kyoya gave him "whatever, let's bring them all down the base" Kenji said.

Mako formed water chains around the knocked out bodies and dragged them "it's impossible for Hibari to be defeated, what did you do ?" Reborn narrowed his eyes "Sakura trees are his weakness, we have plenty of them" Mako explained "Sakura tress, Kawaii !" Viola laughed "wait, doesn't Mako have allergies from Sakura trees as well !?" Aido pointed "that's right !" Kenji said "so they're both got defeated !" He said and they laughed, Mako blew his bang off his face because of irritation.

=Time Skip=

By the time everyone woke up, they found themselves on their knees with their hands and ankles cuffed behind them with water handcuffs "Kufufu~ to be defeated next to you, I feel shameful" Mukuro chuckled "shut the hell up !" Gokudera said "we fell the same" he mumbled.

"What's wrong, Tsuna ?" Yamamoto said as Tsuna was the only one remaining silent "she's back" he said "who's back, Judaime ?" Gokudera said "Kyokai !? Is Kyokai back to the Extreme !?" Ryohei looked around "shut up !" They looked up and most of them glared at Kenji.

Kenji clicked his tongue "you have any idea where she went ?" He asked Viola "no" Viola shook her head "this is bad, this is very bad" he face palmed "how do we find her !?" Aido said "we're doomed" Mako mumbled "we're dead ! Ren-Ren will be mad !" Aido said "mad at what ?" Ren said "HAAAAAAA !!!" The three screamed while using Mako as a shield.

Ren glanced at Tsuna and smirked "stop me, you say ?" He chuckled "you'll see, Vongola Judaime, soon the blood will be ours and we'll be over powered" he smirked "Ano, Ren-Ren.." Aido raised his hand and sweat dropped "what is it ?" Ren looked at him "Nuno's daughter, well.." Kenji said "what about her ?" Ren narrowed his eyes "they let her escape" Mako said.

They paled "you Bastard !" Kenji whispered while pulling Mako's collar "what !?" They flinched "you let her escape !?" Ren got surrounded by fire of irritation "w-wait Ren ! I'm sure she's somewhere around the base !" Kenji stood in front of him to calm him down.

His eyes widen at the familiar presence "Viola !" He glanced over his shoulder. Their eyes widen when Kyokai grabbed Viola from behind and pressed the katana against her neck, backing away "Kyokai !" Ryohei and Kyoya said "wow ! Hold it ! What are you doing !?" Aido said.

Ren stared calmly while everyone was panicking and yelling for her to stop "release them or the dummy gets it" Kyokai warned "somebody do something !" Viola cried "w-wait ! We can talk over this !" Aido said "that is not what you did when you beat up my brother" Kyokai glared.

They glanced at Ren, waiting for his orders "kill her" Ren said "what ?" Aido said shocked "Oi Ren !" Kenji said "it's fine" Ren shrugged "Renchu.." Viola said "it's because she can't kill" he smirked "and she never will" Kyokai gritted her teeth "the rumor that I made about her killing many comrades and enemies, was fake" Ren explained "but I did not lie about her blood and being wanted"

"I'll slice her into pieces if you don't release them ! All of them !" Kyokai said "or she'll be slices until she wont be able to reattach herself again" she glared "you can't" Ren said "I gave you a warning.." Kyokai said "you don't want to see my other side" her eyes turned deadly "wait Renchu ! She's not lying !" Viola yelled "I saw her other side !" She cried "I saw- !" She got cut off as Kyokai sliced her neck, their eyes widen in shock as Viola landed on the ground "ah ? She is a half doll" Kyokai tilted her head.

Everyone was shocked, especially Kyoya. Ren was also shocked as Kyokai lift up Viola's head after detaching it from the body "are you satisfied now ?" Kyokai glared "how funny, you don't care about your surroundings ?" They noticed her twitch a little "Kyokai-nee.." Tsuna said "s-she just killed.." Ryohei's eyes widen in shock "Fu~" Kyokai smiled.

"It can't be" Kyoya thought. Kyokai dropped the head and twitched "ahahaha !!" She faced palmed while laughing out loud "so !" She stabbed the katana on Viola's dead body "much !" She dragged it around "blood !!" She tossed the body aside with the katana.

The Ikuhara seemed to be in a huge shock "I tried to warn you~ !!" Kyokai pointed at them "how I love the fear in your eyes !!" She held her cheeks that it became red from blood "it~ is~ your ~turn~" she sang and her eyes turned red "that's what back !?" Gokudera said "Snow is back !" Tsuna said "Fu~" Snow winked while placing her finger of her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
158K 8K 49
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
165K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
6.7K 149 45
This story happened 12 years later. Erima is the new external head adviser and has a crush on hibari. Hibari has a girl named Nina beside him that is...