Stressed Out ♡ LEGENDS OF TOM...

By hungryhippo-xoxo

She had to fight like hell, and fighting like hell had made her what she was. [LEGENDS OF TOMORROW; seaso... More

intro | details
[Playlist]
[1] Daisy Adair
03;Bar Fights And A Peace Of Glass
04;Strangled, Drowned, Electrocuted
05;Rabbit's Foot
06;Slow And Steady
07;Fjords Of Norway
08;$125 Million
09;Egyptian Dagger
11;To Kiss His Lips
12;Maximillian Emerald
13;Glass Of Water
14;The Pentagon
15;Quoting Top Gun
16;I Loved Him
17;Crazy Bitch
18;Good Luck With That
19;Scout Camp
20;You And I
21;All Alone I Shall Be
22;Kings Cross Station
23;Acheron
24;Mick 2.0
25;Coffee With Hitler
26;Try Me Bitch
27;League of Assassins
28;Sorry, Don't Kill Chronos?
29;A Horrible Secret
30;Sorry Not Sorry, Gideon.
31; Apartment-Complex

10;Robbing Banks For A Living

7.1K 224 28
By hungryhippo-xoxo

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter ten \\ - Robbing Banks For A Living.

Inside the mansion the living room was filled with old stuff. Box in, put out for décor.

-"Found it." Ray said as he just walked right in, he had clearly not done many robberies before.

-"Is there a trick to opening the case?" Ray continued to ask.

Daisy smashed the glass with her bare hand, the cuts healed instantly and the blood returned into her system. Mick started to brake the rest of the five glass boxes.

While Ray looked like a question mark, Daisy rolled her eyes and Leonard stood still.

-"Ah. What are you doing? Let's grab the dagger and let's go." Ray said, still confused.

-"Raymond, you don't break into a candy store and steal one gumball." Snart explained.

-"You guys grab the goodies. I'll find the safe." Mick said and walked away into another room.

-"What do you think you're doing?" Ray asked and looked at Daisy and Leonard.

-"I haven't done anything except breaking an entry" Daisy shrugged her shoulders.

Ray still continued, -"This is what we came here for." And pointed at the dagger.

-"No, it's what you came here for." Leonard said and Ray grabbed his arm that Snart was about to grip the dagger with. And Ray pulled it away.

-"Take your hand off me." Leonard hissed.

-"I'm not gonna let you jeopardize another mission." Ray defended.

-"I'm done asking politely." Leonard said and punched Ray with his other hand.

Daisy had enough with the everyone trying to prove that they are the alpha. And the strawberry girl stepped in between the two men. -"Boys, take it easy. Leo, why don't you take a deep breath" Daisy spoke and used the nickname 'Leo' for Snart.

-"This is my mission." Leonard said.

-"And I'm gonna listen to a guy who's spent half of his life in prison?" Ray asked and punched Leonard so that he knocked an old helmet on the ground.

Daisy quickly grabbed Ray's shirt and with all her force she pushed him so that his back hit the ground. There was a loud bang when Ray's body hit the ground and suddenly red light flashed down from the sealing.

A box of bars, metal fell down on the three, making it impossible to escape. Now the three burglars' were trapped.

-"Great. Now we're both going to prison." Leonard said.

-"Fan - fucking -tastic" Daisy breathed out.

***

-"What the hell happened?" Mick comes storming in, he must have heard the alarm.

-"It was this idiot's fault." Leonard said and Ray who now was standing up, spoke in the exact same time but used other words. -"Your partner's fault."

Mick looked at Daisy who spoke, -"It's Ray's fault"

-"I told you we shouldn't have brought him." Mick said to his partner.

-"Agreed, but we got bigger problems. I need you to find the fuse box and..." Leonard started.

-"Trigger a system default. This ain't over." Mick said and pointed at Ray.

Leonard started walking around and tapping on the boxes under the glass. The first one sounded hallow but the second one sounded solid. Leonard removed the wooden panel and it looked like a machine under it, a very old machine.

-"How did you know how to do that?" Ray asked and Daisy just looked amused.

-"When I was a kid, my dad brought me along on jobs. I had little hands. I could get into tiny spaces, do whatever he needed me to do, like... rewiring a security system." Leonard said.

-"In another life, you could've been an electrical engineer." Ray said.

-"Guess I dodged a bullet. You think I want to be like you?" Leonard asked Ray. While the two were having a make up conversation, Daisy stood with her forehead against the cold metal bars. And the beeping sound hurt her ears.

-"You make being a tech billionaire sound like a bad thing."

-"You spend all your time and money inventing a super-suit, and what do you do with it? Fly around like some incredible shrinking schmuck trying to save the world. " Snart said.

-"Robbing banks for a living... I suppose that's more important?" Ray asked.

-"It's sure as hell more satisfying."

-"Thinking like that is what makes you a criminal."

-"No, it makes me a survivor. And there's gonna come a day when you wish you were too" Leonard said and the room became quiet, except the beeping sound.

Daisy grabbed her small silver knife out of her black boots and threw it with precision at a speaker in the corner of the room. The beeping stopped, -"Yeah, I also wouldn't want to change, I'm perfect at everything I do" The immortal girl said and sat down, leaning her back against one of the hallow boxes.

-"Here. You flip the solenoid, saves you the trouble of rewiring it." Ray said to Leonard, and they weren't throwing punches at each other.

-"I take it back, Raymond. You're not completely useless after all." Leonard said.

***

The red lights turned off.

-"Looks like Rory found the fuse box. " Ray said and the three stood up when they heard Mick's voice.

-"We got a slight problem. The owner just came home. You're not gonna believe who it is." Mick said and in to the living room came Mick, being held by a gun and at the other side stood, Vandal Savage.

-"We meet again. Oh, I'm grateful for another opportunity to kill you. Didn't I shoot you?" Vandal Savage asked and looked at Daisy.

-"I'm kind of hard to kill" Daisy hissed back.

Vandal Savage turned his attention to Mick and said, -"Stop struggling. I've had 4,000 years of training in every hold and pressure point known. But you already know that, don't you? That I'm immortal. And I'm not the only one here"

Savage glanced over at Daisy. -"I wouldn't call reincarnation, immortality. You get your strength from when Kendra and Carter dies. I on the other hand, are just immortal and I can't die no matter what" Daisy hissed.

-"I'm gonna kill you anyway. That's a promise." Leonard said, his partner was being held by Savage.

-"Oh, what have I done to deserve such enmity? No, let me rephrase that. What have I done to you? Perhaps you have targeted me for something I've yet to do. You traveled here from some point in the future." Vandal Savage was getting closer to the truth.

-"Catches on fast, this guy." Ray spoke.

-"Visitors from another time." Vandal Savage said and he figured it out. Suddenly he knocked Mick unconscious with the gun.

-"You won't be so happy when the rest of the team shows up and knocks that smug grin off your face." Ray said.

-"Oh, why wait?" Vandal Savage said and picked up Mick's ear piece hat had fallen out of his ear when he gotten knocked out. -" A communications device of some sort, I imagine. Please. Contact your friends."

Vandal Savage threw the ear piece to Ray and held up his gun, pointed at him.  -"I'm looking forward to seeing at least two of them again."

-"Go on, only two people here have a life time to wait" Vandal Savage said.

Snart grabbed Mick's ear piece and started speaking to it, -"I'll make this short. The owner of the mansion we burgled is Vandal Savage. He's really interested in meeting you guys, especially our feathered friends. "

-"Your friends are cowards." Vandal Savage said.

-"They'll be here." Snart assured Vandal.

-"They're taking too long. They need an incentive... " Vandal Savage said and held a gun to Mick's head.

Fire came from above and Vandal took a few steps back, -"Oh. The burning man."

-"I don't just burn, pal." Jeff as Firestorm said. And Stein inside his head, Daisy supposed.

-"I blast things too." Jeff continued, -"Hey, you okay?"

-"I'm pissed." Mick answered.

Firestorm turned to the three people in the cage, -"Stand back." And fire shoot from his hand and melted the bars.

-"Thanks Fireball" Daisy said and stepped out of the cage, Mick was back on hi feet and the now, five or six members stepped outside the house.

-"It's all good. Savage is down" Firestorm told the others in the group who was standing outside the mansion.

-"Savage is not defeated by earthly means." Carter said.

-"Well, I hit him with a nuclear blast, so, you know, not that earthly." Firestorm said.

-"Go get that son of a bitch." Leonard said an handed Carter the dagger.

-"Are you ready to end this?" Carter asked Kendra.

-"We've only been waiting 4,000 years" She answered.

Kendra and Carter brought out their wings and flew away. Guards came running forward towards the rest of the group.

-"We got company." Mick said.

-"Friends of Savage." Rip said and handed Ray his suit. -"You'll be needing this. Don't leave any pieces of it behind this time.."

Ray took the suit in his hand, Daisy placed her hand on his shoulder, -"If you do, I'm gonna kill you, you got that?"

Ray nodded his head very fast so that the Immortal girl knew he was serious.

-"Now, let's start" Daisy said and picked up her steel arnis and the strawberry blonde girl was ready to fight.

---Not-Edited---

Stay tuned for the next chapter, a bit romance may appear.

If you liked it Comment, Vote and Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 1.1K 60
This story has choices,and YOU have to pick which person from the TV shows above and deal with the result. Following Characters I'm allowing in this:...
45.8K 1K 10
Imagines and stories of the characters on Legends of Tomorrow
51.7K 1.1K 18
Leonard Snart ends up cheating on Y/F/N when she's stranded in the 50's with Raymond Palmer. For them it's two years, Leonard 1 month. When she find...
175K 5.2K 38
A sudden loss changed their lives forever. Little did they know, something much more shocking was coming. [sequel to falcon][sara lance x oc]