Pregnant By My Mate....To Bad...

By Retro21Guns

Charlie a 16 year old werewolf whose parents had died in a rogue attack. Ever since that she has been torment... More

Rejected By My Mate
Chapter 1 ~ Charlie's Life
Chapter 2 ~Party
Chapter 3 ~Rejection
Chapter 4~ Suicidal thoughts
Chapter 5 ~ Bogger
Chapter 6 ~Eli
Chapter 8 ~ Hearts are meant to be Broken
Character Description
Chapter 9 ~ Deserve what you got
Chapter 10 ~ Months go by
Chapter 11 ~Hello again
Chapter 12 ~ I love you
Chapter 13 ~ Silver Bullets
Chapter 14 ~Save you

Chapter 7 ~ New Life

29K 868 139
By Retro21Guns

>>>>River Johnson -Charlie and Terrance's Mom (deceased)>>>>>>>

~Terrance's POV~

The house felt so lonely aunt Evelyn was never here she didn't even notice that Charlie was gone and when i told her, she shrugged saying 'that's to bad' and walked away. Tommie was never at school and when she was tears were always in her eyes i just wanted to run over to her and hug her and not let go. For some reason whenever i saw Eli he wasn't screwing any girls which was a surprise i mean i wasn't either but he showed no care for my sister....but neither did i. Rhea and Adaline never looked happier. They would tease Tommie about Charlie and she would run in tears. But one day Tommie looked tired and angry she stood up to her full height not hunched over like usually ever since Charlie ran. We were all at the pack house there was a meeting going on. Alpha Parker sent a message out to all packs to be on a lookout for a rogue with the description of Charlie. 

Outside i excluded myself from the pack sitting on the grass leaning on a tree watching over the pack. Rhea was trying to get Eli's attention but he would total ignore her like she wasn't there that made me smile for an unknown reason. Then there was Tom she was walking by herself hunched over looking into space. Her eyes were red and puffy with purple bags under them. 

"aw look guys Tommie is missing her girlfriend missing your only Friend bitch" Adaline spat

"ha ha so true Adaline looking lonely Tommie I'm happy that pathetic friend of yours is gone she was a waste of air and looking at her made me want to hurl does she even know what a hairbrush is" Rhea joined in 

All the pack laughed while Tommie stood her full height her eyes burning with hatred as she stared at them specifically Rhea. 

The next thing we know Tommie threw Rhea to the ground her fist colliding in Rhea's shocked and now battered face while Tommie screamed 

"ITS YOUR FAULT YOU WHORE"

Other pack member rushed out of the house while people were trying to pull Tommie off Rhea 

"ENOUGH" Alpha Parker yelled 

everyone froze 

"its all your fault" Tommie whispered but i knew she wasn't just talking to Rhea. She started crying hysterical and my heart broke. Luna Kennedy came rushing over pulling Tommie to her and rushing into the house. '

"What is going on" Alpha Parker boomed 

everyone one of the young pack members froze. Until one pack member stood up fearless her name i think was Kinsley she was an outsider not really noticed i knew she had also getting tormented by Rhea and her 'pose' but not as much as Tommie and Charlie

"Alpha Parker may i speak" Kinsley said gently 

"Of course Miss Kinsley i would like to know what is going on with the young pack members" He said firmly

Kinsley was a pretty girl but everyone in the pack was it was a shifter/werewolf thing we are unnatural born with good looks. Kinsley had Fire engine red hair and pretty hazel eyes. Her face was covered in freckles and she had a small frame.

"Alpha for the last well forever some particular pack members the more higher rank ones have been tormented the outsiders" Her lip quivered she sucked in a breath but continued

"The reason why Charlie was in critical condition a few days ago was because some other girls in the pack put her that way they have been doing it to all the outsiders even Charlies own brother torment her along with your son Eli and Rhea, Adaline and so much more" She sucked in a breath after the confession and stood next to her mate i think hes name was Gale i think he would always protect Kinsley even gave me a few punches before he definitely has a good arm.

Alpha Parker looked Furious his face was red with anger. I looked over at Eli he had a crushed regretful look on his face. 

" I WANT ALL HIGH RANKING PACK MEMBERS AND THEIR KIDS IN THE HOUSE FOR A MEETING NOW" His voice boomed sending birds flying out of trees. 

After a long discussion with a furious Alpha all high ranker's had the punishment of getting their family rank lowered well all except for Eli of course. Rhea's face was priceless her parents were furious and took her money away the same had happened to other pack members as well. And me well i had no family except for Charlie buts shes gone i just can not get the beta title no more and honestly i don't care anymore. If pack members do the same as they were to the low ranks its instate banishment from the pack end of story.  i had gone to an empty home but instead of returning to the safety of my own room i grabbed a beer and headed upstairs toward Charlies room maybe there's some evidence to where she had gone. I looked threw her cupboard and draws everywhere. That's when i noticed a box hidden under her bed. I knelled down and dragged the box toward me removing the lid. Inside it hid all of her memories pictures of her and Tommie, mom and dad even some of me and her which made me smile at those memories. It also held sport and academic awards. But what took me by surprise was the ultrasound pictures wait WHAT..... Charlies pregnant but i hadn't noticed a mate mark you cant get pregnant without a park unless your the True mate of an Alpha... I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL ELI. 

I grabbed and dialed the bastards phone number.  

~Eli's POV~

I walked down the stairs viewing the pictures along the wall of me and mom and dad. I walked in the kitchen where my mom was since all the pack members went.

"Hi mom" i said and said on a bench stool. 

She completely ignored me and kept on preparing lunch 

"um Mom hello your son here"

She turned around her eyes brimming with tears her face was hard and her eyes burned with anger.

"How could you Eli how could YOU, how can you treat your pack like trash you pretty much forced Charlie out of pack grounds i did not raise you like this. Oh how can i forget those stupid whores who come around everyday for your personal needs I'm disappointed in you i really am" she finished and walked away. i felt like an ass for upsetting my mom.

Shes wrong i am trying to find Charlie but its not my fault she choose to live because of what a rejection. I need to get laid but my wolf growled.

"i don't want anyone but CHARLIE" he whimpered

My phone started beeping. I looked down at my phone seeing that Terrance was calling. 

"Hey man whats up" I said in the phone 

"You better get your ass to my house right now" Terrance growled into the phone and then hung up

gee whats hes problem. I walked out the front door but instead of driving i decided to run in my wolf form.

My bones were burning as they shifted fur growing on my arms and finally she shift was over in 2 seconds. I looked down at my multi coloured fur i was kinda a dirty blond wolf just like my hair. 

I ran jumping over logs and dodging trees and find myself outside of Terrance's and ....Charlie's house. I could smell her scent everywhere my wolf whimpered he was missing his mate hes other half. I shifted back and went over to the back door and opened it without knocking. But next thing i know i was pinned to the wall by the throat.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN" i yelled. He dropped me as i was about to punch him he threw pictures at me. I knew i was probably wearing a confused face.

"Is it true id my little sister your true mate and did you screw her than reject her in the morning.... IS IT FUCKING TRUE" He yelled at the last words

I had mixed emotions what do i tell him i cant lie to my best friend so all i did was nod. I total forgot about the pictures till i took a look at them. WHAT THE FUCK. 

I was looking at ultrasound pictures Charlie was carrying my cub i was going to be a dad. Terrance must have read my thought because he said

"your not going to have the chance to be a dad that's the main reason why she probably ran" Terrance looked shattered but i Probably did also. 

"don't tell anyone i mean it" i spat

i bolted out the door and shifted why clothes flying everywhere.  Charlie was going to pay from keeping my kid away from me i am going to find them and bring them home even if i had to kill people in the process. I WILL FIND THEM. My wolf agreed. 

WELL I HOPED YOU LIKED IT I WILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME EDITING FAULTS OR SPELLING MISTAKES ETC. I AM EDITING THIS WHEN IT IS FINISHED.

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

~Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 10.3K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
454K 23.1K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
61 3 42
"Most people don't remember their birth. But I do." Plagued by a dream eighteen year old Emily Wolf can't get rid of, Emily blames herself for the d...