Chapter 9 ~ Deserve what you got

>>>>>>>Silas's Picture>>>>>>>>

~Terrance's POV~

It was birthday 18 the big 18 but all I could do is sit in bed and look through family albums what binged me close to tears. I had a few text messages from a couple of pack members wishing me happy birthday but I ignored them. I was supposed to have a big party at the pack house but cancelled it not in the party mood. I didn’t want to celebrate my birthday not without Charlie.

Every year on my birthday ever since my parents passing Charlie still managed to get me a present like one year she gave me a signed album to one of my favorite bands. She had left it outside the door in the morning with a card saying happy birthday.

She was in the Kitchen I didn’t even say thank you. I grabbed the signed CD and chucked it in the bin right in front of her. She didn’t say anything she just walked away. But she couldn’t fool me I had heard her faint sobs later that day. I felt like an ass because every year I would do the same exact thing.

When it was Charlie’s birthday the only person who gave her present was Tommie and Luna Kennedy.  I never said happy birthday.

I knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. I went over to the door and opened it their stood Tommie.

“MATE” my wolf growled

I looked over at Tom her face was wide with shock then…..Disgust. Wait what I see correctly. The next thing I know the most horrifying words came out of her mouth.

“I TOMMIE SMITH REJECT YOU TERRANCE JOHNSON” She yelled

My heart was on fire I slid down the back wall gasping for breath

“w-w-why” I gasped

My wolf was whimpering wanting to go change our mates mind.

“I don’t want a mate who’s a total douche one that has bullied me and Charlie for years I prefer being alone then being stuck with you forever” she yelled but I could see she was about to break

“I’m changing I swear” I yelled frantically

“Once a selfish jerks always a selfish jerk” and on that mark she turned and ran out to her car.

I lost her; I lost my mate and my baby sister I just want the pain to end. I deserve this.

~Charlie’s POV~

I couldn’t help myself I was so excited to move into Silas’s cabin. I was so sick of this grimy motel room. I started backing all my clothes when Silas had arrived not bother knocking which got on my nerves but I brushed it since all what Silas is doing for me.

‘Hey are you ready” he inquired

“Almost do you think you could help me with the furniture for the baby” I asked

“Yep of course” he said

Once everything was packed in his truck we sped off. His cabin was literally in the middle of the forest. In the opening of the forest was a small cabin. There was a wraparound porch with swinging chairs ‘how cute’. I could just see myself and my cub just sitting there swinging enjoying nature. The garden was in great shape. We hoped out and carried my bags.

“It’s so cute” I squealed I couldn’t contain my excitement

“Wow thanks your just calling a man’s house cute touching” he said rolling his eyes I couldn’t help but laugh for the first time since I ran.

He got a key out of his pocket and opened the door. It was a large space with a little living area where a T.V sat which probably didn’t work but I didn’t mind I don’t watch that much T.V anyway. And then there was a recliner and a love-seat. There also was a little dining table for two and a nice size kitchen. He pointed the hall.

“Your rooms the fist on the right you have your own connected bathroom” he smiled at me.

The room was small but a perfect size for me and the little one. 

3 hours later I was settled in and happy for once I was happy and content with my life. I was confident that me and my cub were going to have a great life here. 

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT BUT I WANTED TO GET IT OUT SO HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU ENJOY 

COMMENT!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

VOTE!!!!

~Emily