Chapter 2 ~Party

>>>>>>>>>>Eli's Picture>>>>>>>>>

~Charlie's POV~

"Oh my god Charls you look stunning" Tommie squealed 

Tommie had borrowed clothes from her older sister for us tonight. I looked in the full length mirror and took in my appearance and i looked.....HOT. My long white blond hair was straightened then teased to give it some volume it looked way different to my usually curly hair. My face was plastered with makeup but not to much makeup to make me look like a fake barbie doll. My face was already clear. But we did add a little blush and my eyes holly shit my eyes. They were covered in dark makeup and smothered in massacre it made my big light blue eyes even bigger you could see them from miles away, not really but wow. And then lastly i added a bit of nude lipstick. Now for my outfit it was really revealing. It was short and tight around about thigh length, black and strapless. It had slits on both sides showing parts of my stomach. Then to finish off i had hot pink 5 inch heel to make my small frame look taller. I looked over at Tommie she looked amazing her hair was tied in a tight pony tail her makeup was smilier to mine. And she wore a tight dark green with short sleeves it made the green in her hazel eyes pop. And she finished it of with silver sandal heels. 

"you look hot if i bated for that team i would totally do you" I winked over at her

"hardy ha ha if it turns out our true mates are total douches we should explore this whole lesbian thing" she smirked and battered her eyelashes making fake kissing gestures my way.

"nah your not really my type"

We both starting laughing our heads off clutching our stomach's trying to catch our breaths. 

"Well its 9:30 we should head of I'm so excited to see every-ones faces" Tommie said excitingly

We walked out my front door and headed of to her car. The drive wasn't that long to the pack house. The house was surrounded by woods and had a front gate which every pack member knew the code to enter. Tommie drove her car up the long driveway i could hear both of our hearts beating frantically. Tom parked the car i took a long calming breath and excited walking towards the doors of the pack house. I could hear music blaring from inside and saw a few pack members outside it was more of the adults trying to get away from the rowdy teenagers who were inside. I spotted Luna Kennedy and Alpha Parker. To show our respect me and Tom headed over there for a quick hello. 

"You two are breathtaking girls" Luna Kennedy said sincerely.

I caught myself blushing i looked over to see Tom was to. 

"Thank-you Luna" we replied in unison

"you girls are to polite please call me Kenny we don't need to be formal girls"she smiled to us

"that's the same to me girls please call me Parker" Alpha Parker joined in his grey eyes twinkling Alpha Parker was definitely a handsome man he had dirty blond hair that's where Eli gets it from. Except he keeps it short. He towers over me but that's not a surprise everyone in the pack does. Then there's Luna Kennedy who had her arms wrapped around Alpha Parker's waist. I nearly teared up at the sight how they stared lovingly at each other it reminded me so much of my parents but before that could happen i gathered myself up. Luna Kennedy was a beautiful women she had short brown hair which suited her youthful face and dark green eyes like Eli's. 

We both nodded and had a little chat and said our goodbyes and continued to go inside the house. We walked in finding girls grinding on guys, and some boys were trying to find company for tonight. Me and Tommie held our heads up high and waited and the reaction definitely pleased us both. Guys had stoped dancing and focused all their attention on us, i suddenly felt naked but quickly got passed that and met the lust-full eyes of the male wolfs. I could hear some people talking saying things like: 

"Who are they"

"shit there hot" 

"i call dibs on the hot blond" that one made me blush

"is that Charlie and Tommie"

i could feel all the girls looking at us with jealously lacing their eyes which had me grinning like a 5 year old. i saw my brother in the crowd he looked furious ha suck that Terrance. I even caught Eli looking my way which made my wolf get all giddy. Damn why is she so restless today. Tom smiled over at me i knew that look she came up with a great idea i knew it.

"want to dance" she winked 

"of course" i smiled wickedly

We went to the dace floor and we both moved close and moved our hips seductively. And by the way the male wolfs were looking at us with there mouths agape sending us lust-full glances. 

Alpha Parker's voice boomed over the music and a second later someone had turned it off. Looks like its time to get serious. Everyone had stopped dancing turning their attention to the Alpha.

"Thank-you all for coming tonight to my son Eli's 18th birthday where we hope he will find hes mate, I still remember hes first shift when he was nothing more that a small pup with big dreams. I hope that hes mate is here with us today me and my wife Luna Kennedy are excited to meet the girl that will finally steal Eli's heart"

Everyone was aww'ing and all lot of the unmated girls had hope-full looks in their eyes hoping that their the one to be the mate of Eli Falcon. i felt my heart hurt at the mention of his mate. My wolf was growling of the thought of Eli being with another. What is up with her today why is she acting up all of a sudden? i ignored her.

 i'd lost Tom and was trying to look for her but i just coud'nt find her while walking into the kitchen i felt a hand grab my arm and turned me around i let out a surprised gasp but i just saw that it was my brother, hes eyes glowing his wolf coming out shit he looks mad.

"what the fuck are you doing here go home you don't belong here" he whispered/yelled at me

"your not the boss of me i can do whatever i want" I sneered at him this is the most interaction we've had for like 2 months the last time was him teasing me while hes friends watched that day i saw regret in his eyes which made me hope full that maybe he'll change. My brother was very handsome i admit we both had the same light blue eyes what we had gotten from dad while i had my moms white blond hair Terrance had dads dark brown hair so he was definitely the spitting image of my father. 

"whatever your dressing like a total slut and don't you dare embarrass me or i will make your pathetic life hell" he growled in my face pushing me away joining one of his friends. i sighed keeping the tears in. My hope of him changing is decreasing very fast.  I walked upstairs trying to find Tom, but instead i collided with Eli my nose flared along with his.

"MATE" My wolf howled 

"Mine" he growled

I was shocked i cant believe it I'm his mate I'm Eli's mate i couldn't contain my excitement as i looked over at Eli, his eyes were gold his wolf had taken over. He smiled at me showing me his pearly white teeth as he entwined our fingers and led us down the hall to his bedroom.

OK so that's it for chapter 2 it was a little short for my liking but that OK 

i am sorry if the editing is not very well done i will get on it after i finish the book but for now this is it stay tune the next update is very soon 

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

THANK-YOU 

~Sincerly Emily