Character Description

Well I decided I just wanted to make kind of a Character explanation just talking about the characters and stuff just in case. SO

Charlie Johnson:

Looks:

She is slim and stands at about 5'3 she has long curly white blond hair and very light blue eyes. She has freckles on her nose also. Pale but a little tan.

Likes:

She loves running in her wolf form. Her favorite food is Spaghetti. Loves the color Yellow. She mostly wears faded skinny jeans and jumpers/sweaters. She adores all animals except cats (cliché I know)

History/relationships:

Her father is Bentley Johnson and her mother is River Johnson. Her older brother by 2 years is Terrance Johnson. True mate of Eli. Best friends with Tommie and now Silas and soon....Lake (Who has yet entered the story) damn that was spoiler. She saw her parents die by rogues. And now is an outsider of the pack.

Personality:

Shy, insecure can have a temper. Scared does not like attention, skittish. Very intelligent

Wolf description:

Small wolf. Pure white no markings at all. Blue eyes just like her human form.

Birthday: July 10th (16 but turns 17 in story)

Eli Falcon:

Looks:

Muscled yet lanky. Stands at 6'3. Shaggy Dirty blond hair and dark green eyes. Tanned. 6 PACK ABS.

Likes:

His favorite food is well everything. WOMEN. fav color is black i guess. He’s stylish. Loves his family and will always protect them.

History/Relationships:

 He does have a good life with two loving parents Kennedy Falcon and Parker Falcon. He is soon to be alpha of the Red River Pack. Best friends with Terrance and True Mate of Charlie Johnson.

Personality:

 Strong, Soon to be caring, very jealous and Territorial, can be a douche A LOT. Confident ignorant. Protective of what belongs to him. Massive Man-whore

Wolf Description: 

Large wolf with alpha blood. Dirty blond fur and dark green eyes like he’s human form

Birthday: February 18th (18)