Chapter 14 ~Save you

~Terrances POV~

As i was lying on the sofa i couldn't help but feel a pain in my chest. i kept on thinking about Tommie i couldn't help it. I had made a huge fucking mistake which i will regret for all my life. But when i think about it it wasn't my fault to start with. She had rejected leaving me broken and hurt and i was lonely without Charlie or Tommie all i had was Eli but he had ran off on a 'road trip' as he says. I just wanted to feel wanted for once and Bailey came to my door and she made me feel....accepted cared about for once but that backfired in my face when Tommie came to the door. Im just a fucking mistake i will never be wanted.  In a split decision i decided to go visit mom and dad...i miss them.

I run out and into the woods shifting in mid jump to my wolf form. And i run.

I see the pack cemetery ahead and go straight towards it. I search the names and finally found the one I'm looking for....

Bentley + River Johnson.

I kneel down and touch the gold stone with my fingertips. It always sooth's me because i feel close to them this way.

"Hi Mom and Dad" i whispered

No one answered i was alone....like always

"A lot has happened these past months" i trailed off.

i sniffed trying not to let any kind of emotion out.

"I'm sorry for being a failure of a son"

"I'M SORRY" I yelled in frustration begging someone to answer me pleading.

"I'm sorry for not keeping the promise dad" i whispered as i remembered the past

*FLASHBACK*

It was minutes before my parents death.

Mom was inside cooking some dinner while me and dad where throwing a baseball back and forth.

I saw Charlie climbing up tress and smiled at my baby sister.

"Hey son lets take a break" My dad said and smiled. His smile always calmed me.

I smiled back as we sat on the porch chair and watched Charlie climb higher and higher up the big oak tree.

"Son can you promise me something" my dad asked

"anything" i will do anything for my dad

"Always protect and Love your sister no matter what me and your mom wont be around forever she will need you" My father said with sad eyes

"Of course dad but you and mom will always be around well for a long time anyway" I smiled

He looked me straight in the eye like he knew.

"Cupcake get down from the tree before you hurt you-self" My dad yelled looking worried as he yelled out for Charlie.

Charlie scrunched up her face but delicately climbed down.

Just then my mom had come out of the kitchen and wrapped her arms around dads waste....Yuck

I smiled evilly as i charged at Charlie and Tackled her down. We laughed and played while my parents looked over at us with pride and love in their eyes.............

Then the rogues came......

*End of Flashback*

i punched the tree next to the grave in frustration just as a mental image hit me.

It was Tommie tears were streaming down her face as she lay ed on her bed her eyes were closed. She was ghostly white and had bags hanging from her eyes. She looked sickly but she wasnt sick shes in pain because of me. She lifted up her hand i couldn't get a good look at what she was holding but then i saw it as she raised it to her head .........a gun.

I didn't think i sprinted to her house as fast as my legs will take me as a shifted in midair flying through the tress at my top speed as i finally reached her house. I shifted back not bothering to get changed there was no point. I kicked open her front do as i ran up the stairs skipping 2 at a time. I smelt her scent and followed to her bedroom door as i kicked it open and there she was

ALIVE

She looked up at me her gun still raised. I jumped on top of her holding the hand on the gun away from her.

"I'm sorry" i said over and over again while i cried

I felt her small arms wrap around me and she kissed my cheek but i wasn't having it.

I leaned down and plastered a passionate kiss on the lips.

"i accept you i always will...i love you Terrance" Tom whispered.

I could feel my wolf getting giddy running around like a pup.

"Oh baby i love you too" i whispered/yelled

She took in my appearance and blushed while i smirked.

"Um your naked" she blushed and look at everything around her except my junk

"I guess i am" I said confidently

She looked up with complete trust in her eyes i knew what that meant it was time to make her mine.

............................................

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU INJOY

BTW: This is the last Terrance/Tommie POV wait..... actually there is 1 more for each of them BUT YAYYYY they have their happy ending.

VOTE!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

~Emily