Chapter 11 ~Hello again

Welll here's the next update i hope you enjoy i just want to say again this is my first book i have shared and if you do see punctuation or spelling mistakes please don't complain i am editing this book at the end.

Thank-you 

~Emily 

~Tommie's POV~ 

It has been around 5 months since i had rejected Terrance and i regret it i knew he was telling the truth when he had said he was changing. I need to talk to him. I have been avoided him all the time I just can’t seem to let go of what he did call me stubborn. I miss Charlie I need her. I have been hiding at my house or hiding at school. I really didn’t want to bump into Terrance that would be awkward.

But today was the day I regretted rejecting him and I want to be happy my parents would want me to be happy with my mate. I hadn’t told Charlie but I had secretly liked Terrance when we were younger.

I ran out the house and jumped in my car.

I stood outside the house what felt like forever but I knew it was only seconds when I finally built up the courage and walked up the porch and to the front steps.

Before I could open the door the door had opened for me. Their standing there was… Bailey, one of Rhea’s minions. Her face was puffy and sweaty she smelled of Terrance and….sex.  She smiled a evilly mock smile. My wolf was growling and whimpering

“MINE HES MINE” she was growling.

“Who is it babe” Terrance came up behind her wrapping he’s arms around her waist. He eyes scanned over me. Realization hit his eyes and he jumped back off Bailey. But it was too late. I couldn’t see where I was going because my eyes were glassy with tears.

“this was a mistake coming here sorry to interrupt you. You can continue now” I whispered

“Tom wait please…wait I don’t want HER I WANT YOU” He yelled. Running out and grabbing my arm to stop me.

“I’m sorry” he said softly

I took a deep breath it wasn’t he’s fault I guess he’s probably lonely and grieving for Charlie I mean I understand I was doing the same. I turned around. I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek my lips lingering. He closed he’s eyes for a moment.

“It’s OK” I whispered and went to my car. Leaving a tortured face behind me… Terrance my true mate. 

~Charlie’s POV~

We had gotten to take River home that night and let me tell you taking care of a baby is hard and barley had any sleep but it was worth it to see River happy and healthy.

Silas was a great help. It has only been 2 days and he’s a pro I know one day he will make a great dad and mate. I changed River in a new diaper and a cute yellow onesie saying ‘Mommy’s Lil Monkey’. I sat on the love seat and sat her down on a playmat where I could watch. She started crying instantly. She always loved to be held she hates being by herself and not feeling secure.  I grabbed her and cradled her to my chest and played with her hair. She started reaching out her arms telling me she was hungry. I gladly obeyed and lifted down my shirt and she fed quietly.

I heard Silas come in from a run. I couldn’t wait to go for a run soon by for now I didn’t want to be away from River.

He looked frantic which had me worried.

“I smelt another male’s trail Charls” he said

“Is it close I don’t want to move not yet” I asked my voice sound whiny…great

“It was right outside the cabin near your window check out the scent” he suggested

I handed him River where she started wiggling since being out of her mom’s arms. I walked out the back door and breathed in the scent…..Oh no

“Eli” I whispered how he found us

“Hello again my lovely mate now where is my daughter” He asked growling

I turned around and stared straight into the furious eyes of my mate….Eli 

Sorry this was kind of short but i really wanted a cliff hanger soooo yeah next instalment will be up soon 

COMMENT!!! 

VOTE!!!!

FOLLOW!!!

~Emily