Chapter 1 ~ Charlie's Life

>>>>>>>Charlie's Picture>>>>>>>>>

~Charlie~

I willingly got myself out of bed and headed of for a quick shower because if I do say so myself I stink. The hot water stung on my cuts and bruises from yesterday at school. They were already fully healed anyway due to my werewolf blood. But anyway by now I’m used to it and even forget their there.  I blow dried my hair and left it down my natural long white blond curls cascading down my back. I looked in the mirror above my dresser and I saw I sported a busted lip from last night, I still could see the white scars on my left eyebrow and another on the bridge of my nose from previous beatings. That was the year Rhea and Adeline the school sluts took a liking to silver knifes the only think that can scar a werewolf. I glanced back at the mirror I fixed my bangs; I never tried to hide my scars with makeup because I need to remember it keeps me strong.I put on my thick black square glasses and got dressed in my usual skinny jeans and baggy band hoody. I quickly glanced at the mirror a last time my bright light blue eyes looked back at me emotionless, haunted. 

                                                 ***Flashback***

I knew they were coming up behind me before i felt hands on my back pushing me down on the school parking lots ground.

"Nice to see you again Charlie i have been waiting all day to do this you anorexic bitch" Rhea sneered

I didn’t respond. There was no need to make a snarky comment. They just wanted a reason to hit something and I'm on top of that list. I knew the feeling all too well. I curled up and protected my face and stomach. Their fists invaded the flesh on my arms and occasionally made it through my shield to my face. There were a few hits to my ribs until finally they were satisfied and left. I looked up trying to look through the tears and blood. I saw Rhea and Adaline walking back to the pack the ones who tease me and beat me but what hurt the most was seeing my own flesh and blood my big brother..... Terrance laughing mocking me like all the rest of the kids from the pack standing next to his best friend Eli....my crush. Before i could admire him Rhea threw herself at him and they starting sucking face. I felt bile run up my throat as new tears were threatening. But before i embarrass myself even more i felt hands grab my shoulders helping me up. I instantly knew who it was Tommie my best friend my.....savior.

"I'm so so sorry Charlie I'm so sorry i was held up in class" she cried

"Its Ok" i croaked out i could barely speak

She helped my stand i was still a bit wobbly on my legs but her weight helped me over to her car, but before we got in we heard snickering coming from the Pack and of course Tommie can not hold her tongue and starting calling them every word in the book i swear some of the words that came out of her mouth would've been illegal. 

"You dicks how dare you, you are all fucking cowards, beating up someone who you know can't fight back while you watch, Terrance how can you watch your baby sister cry you piece of shit.. oh that's right your to busy getting sucked off by Adaline in the janitors closet right?"

"Don't you disrespect your pack or your alpha Tommie i could make you and your pathetic friends life hell" Eli yelled his face red with anger 

"Ha-ha that's a joke right Mr all big and mighty Alpha your not our Alpha yet your dad is and lets face it your going to be a shit alpha you don't care about the pack you only care about yourself and your dick...oh and by the way our lives are already hell me and Charlie's life cant get any worse" Tommie laughed