Chapter 12 ~ I love you

>>>>>>>Luna Keneddy's Picture>>>>>>>>>

~Eli's POV~

Ha I finally found her in a excluded cabin in the middle of the woods. I had caught a male scent in the woods and had followed it. I can’t believe she is staying with a rogue did she forget what they had done to her parents. She’s not safe here no is my daughter I’m going to bring them both back where I can protect them. 

I looked through the window the night I came here. Just to investigate. I heard a little cry from a cabin which made me want to break in and comfort my daughter. I saw a light shine on from inside. I saw my little mate walk across the living room I’m surprised she didn’t see me. I saw her carrying a little bundle in her arms. She smiled down at the infant and she lifted up her shirt. As much as I wanted to ogle I just admired her taking care of our daughter neutering her. She was a good mother.  Our daughter started squirming in Charlie’s arms wiggling around letting out a cry.

“Sh its okay baby it’s okay River” she insured her.

River my daughter’s name is River. After her mom

It made me sad knowing I wasn’t there when she was born and that I wasn’t there for Charlie through the pregnancy. I missed so much.

I smiled they will soon be in my arms….both of them will.

I ran into the woods my mind still thinking about my mate and daughter.

It’s now been 6 days since I arrived and around a week since River was born. It was time to make my appearance. I knew that male was on my trail. I see him hugging and caring for River I fucking hated it that should be me. What pissed me of was that they looked like a family it’s like he was stealing what rightfully belongs to me saying that I was jealous was an understatement. 

I saw that stupid male looking like a total pussy looking scared as shit as he run to Charlie telling her about the ‘scent' he had found. She handed River over to the male. I fought a growl rising up my chest

‘get your hands off my daughter’ my wolf growled in my head.

Looks like it’s time I said to no one but myself as I saw Charlie making her way to the window where I have been looking in for the past 6 days. I walked up behind her. She caught my scent before she turned around.

“Eli” she whispered that made me smile at least she didn’t forget about me.

“Hello my lovely mate now where is my daughter” I asked growling I couldn’t help it I was pissed but I knew it wasn’t her fault it was mine. And I knew it.

She turned around there was tears brimming in her eyes. My heart clenched I hated when she cried. It made me feel like a bigger douche then I originally am. She was quite I saw the bastard male carry River. As much as I wanted to rip out his throat I saw the look in Charlie’s eyes.  He took care of her when I didn’t.

“I’m sorry I really am Charlie” I whispered

Her eyes were filled with fire…Shit.

“does it look like a give a fuck you were flaunting your ‘girlfriends’ right in front of me, do you even get how much that hurts oh don’t let me forget when I had left I saw mental images I SAW YOU SCREWING RHEA. I nearly lost River because of you” she yelled

Damn she grew some balls while away. I admired her for sticking up for herself.

When I heard that she nearly lost River because of me. I felt horrible just looking at River I was instantly in love I knew Charlie could see it in my eyes. If she wasn’t going to come back to the pack then I guess I’ll just stay here I will not leave my mate or baby girl for my pack I just can’t do that.

“I know you hate me I would hate me too. I was an ass I admit it. I want to change I do, I don’t expect you to forgive me I would have to work damn hard for that. But please come back you can take that fucker over there just don’t take River away from me please” I pleaded

I could see she was fighting a battle in her mind I was surprised she blew off the Fucker comment. Whatever even though the dude took care of Charlie and River I am grateful for that……but he was still a little fucker in my eyes.

“Or what” she challenged.

I shrugged

“I guess I’ll find somewhere to live around here” I said

She looked shocked so did the male

“y-y-you would live t-the pa-pack” she stuttered

“Of course you two are way more important I don’t want to miss anymore of Rivers life than I already have or you could just move back to the pack both of you can, Tommie misses you so does Terrance his been miserable without you so have I. A lot of people miss you Charlie and they really want to meet River” I said sincerely

"Wait how do they know" she asked confused

"Terrance found some of the ultrasound pictures and called me, After that i told the pack what i had done alot of people hate me right now. And then i got a call from a pack around her saying that they found you we had sent out messges to packs all around america" i explained 

She looked shocked but brushed it off. 

I looked over at River I knew Charlie will need some time to think and I’m willingly to do that. I haven’t told her as Alpha I am permeated to be the carer of my own child and I can take River away from her. But I won’t do that I may be an ass but I’m not that heartless to take our daughter away from her. I swallowed and built up some courage.

“Can I hold her please” I asked

Charlie looked unsure for a minute. But nodded inside. We walked up to the porch and in the cabin. I seated in a small couch in the corner and played with my hands nervously. The male came over to me and placed river in my open arms. She was so tiny and precious.

She was beautiful I could tell she was going to be a little heart breaker when she grows up. She was sleeping soundly. She had soft white blond hair like her mom. Charlie was looking at the sight I could tell. River definitely looked like her mom the same freckles, lips, nose thank god.

That’s when my baby girl opened her eyes. Wow

Her right eye was blue like her mom’s but her left eye made my heart skip I beat and fill with even more love, her left eye was a dark green identical to my own. I kissed her little forward. She was staring straight at me with her unique and stunning eyes.

“I love you” I whispered

I was holding her like that for half an hour until she started wiggling around.

“She’s hungry” Charlie said and grabbed River out of my arms… I felt cold now.

“Hey um Eli by the way this is Silas oh and um I will get back to you tomorrow about where we will go from here” she pointed over to the male. She quickly walked out of the room with River clearly showing she didn’t want to see the confrontation between us.

I stood up and walked over to him. Silas doing the same. He reached out his hand I took it.

“Thanks for taking care of her when I didn’t” I said

“You caused her a lot of pain you know I love the girl to death but only like a sister I’m saving myself for my true mate” he responded

“I know I will spend the rest of my life regretting hurting her” I smiled sadly.

He put his hand on my shoulder I sign of respect. I could see myself being friends with this guy.

THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER SO YEAH THANKS AGAIN.

VOTE!!! 

COMMENT!!!

FOLLOW!!!

~Emily