Chapter 3 ~Rejection

>>>>>>>>Tommie's Picture>>>>>>>>>

~Charlie's POV~

I woke up dazed memories of last night flooded in my head making me have a goofy smile. Can things get any better I'm Eli's mate thy guy i have had a crush on for 3 years. Every things going to change now me and Tom wont get bullied anymore because no one would want to mess with the Alpha's mate. I noticed he hadn't marked me last night because my shoulder wasn't throbbing. But that doesn't matter to much we have the rest of our lives to do that. My wolf was getting all giddy howling in joy and running playfully. Its then i noticed i was alone no arms wrapped around me....nothing. I knew my heart was beating faster at the second Oh god where is he.

My clothes were missing and i located them all scattered around the room. I know i probably look really bad by all well. I heard the door open and i turned around and smiled its Eli..... my Eli.

He didn't smile back his face was hard hes eyes sharp and focused even though i could see in his eyes he and hes wolf were having a battle.

"morning you weren't here this morning i was worried" i said a bit to chirpy

"why the hell would i be" he said looking at me in disgust

what I'm so confused why is he acting like this i thought he would be jumping in joy like i was am i that repulsive to look at. I felt tears threatening to fall. i took a deep breath and continued.

"i thought that were mates" i sniffled

"don't say that word that fates had messed up they wouldn't put me a weak ass pathetic wolf like yourself" he inquired

"b-bu-but-but" i stumbled on my word 

"but nothing if you tell anyone i will banish you from this pack its bad enough i have to look at your ugly face nearly everyday why couldn't i be put with someone at least decent to look at." he sneered

i sniffled some more because i know its coming i can feel it my wolf can feel it.

"I ELI FALCON REJECT YOU CHARLIE JOHNSON AS MY MATE" 

i felt my heart shatter i cried and doubled over in pain. My breathing was slowing was this it was i dying? because right now i wish i was.

"get out" he whispered only werewolf hearing would be able to pick it up. 

the pain was still there it will stay there for eternity i got the rest of my stuff and ran as fast as i could out of the pack house and shifted in my wolf form 

Me and my wolf let out an agonizing howl which all the pack would be able to hear. This is the last straw they've won Eli, Terrance, Rhea everyone they've won i want to give up i want to die. But i cant I'm to cowardly i will always be to cowardly. But something in me was telling me that something was coming my way that will change my life for the good. I just hope its not to far away. I reached home shifted and ran to my bedroom and sobbed. I could hear my brother walk past my bedroom and stop listening to me break down.  

I remembered last night how soft and gentle he was with me. He was my first and last. Thinking of another male made my wolf growl. I needed some company and reached out to her. 

'I'm sorry its all my fault we both miss out because I'm repulsive'

'no your not your beautiful its his loss he will never find someone like us its not your fault that hes an ass but hes still our mate'

i know she was trying to cheer me up but i knew her better she was breaking inside also. I needed to call Tommie i need her. 

I ran down stair retrieving the phone wen Terrance came over looking worried. He swallowed. 

"are you alright Charls" he whispered worried lacing hes eyes

"why do you care you don't give a fuck about me you made that quit clear so don't start now because your feeling sorry" i yelled

i was beyond pisses off i could see him flinch at my words but he deserved them he doesn't care about me hes just pretending and then he will stab me in the back and twisting the knife to make it hurt more. I ran back upstairs with the phone and called Tom.

"Hel--lo" she answered groggily looks like she had a hell of a night

"can y-you pl-p-please co-come ove-over i need y-you" i sobbed into the phone

she was immediately awake 

"i'll be right over" she said i could hear in the background her shuffling around quickly. i hung up not needing to say bye. And waited 

"Im going to kill his alpha ass how can he do that hes so heartless" Tom yelled

"shhhhh my brother will hear"

"im sorry you dont deserve this"

"its ok" i said

it was good that i could tell Tom anything she was the only one that i could talk to.

"Well anyway i have to go its getting late i'll pick you up for school tommoro by love you" Tommie said her eyes filled with sadness for me. 

"love you too" i replied

I cryed myself to sleep that knight and i could hear that Terrance was still awake listening to me cry.

Ok so thats Chapter 3 hoped you enjoy it was a little shorter that i planned but that alright stay tuned for chapter 4 

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!

~Emily