Chapter 10 ~ Months go by

~Charlie's POV~

Well it has now been exactly 5 months since i had ran. So now I'm 8 months pregnant and it definitely shows i look like a whale. I'm coping well actually me and Silas have became great friends as hot as he is i think of him like a big bother better than the one i originally had. I know he feels the same. I ha vent felt my heart burn or any mental images of Eli screwing anyone else and that made me happy maybe he might change...hopefully.

Silas has been a trooper always feeding me and going out to get me snacks.

I have been feeling like utter shit all day. Bogger was going wild with kicking maybe one day it will become a soccer player. I smiled at the thought. I always wonder what he ore she will be like when they get older.

I was sitting on the love seat writing down some name ideas while Silas was cooking some dinner when i felt like i peed myself.

"What the fuck" i screeched

silas was instantley on alert

"Is everthing okay" he asked scared

"Silas my water just broke we need to get to the hospital NOW" I said trying to stay calm

He looked so scared more than me i bet. He went to fetch the hospital bag and got hes car keys and we hoped in the car for a 1 hour drive.

By the time we got to the hospital the contraction were very clothes it was almost time. Nurses came and set me in the room while Silas was outside he said he gets nauses arounf needles and hospitals and he really does not want to see my vagina we may be close but not that close.

shit this is painful how do women do this i was crying and yelling at the nurses they seemed kind of scared of me.

A doctor came in with a friendly smile. And checke over me.

"Well Miss Johnson are you ready to have this baby because it ready to come out so you need to listen on the next contraction i need you to push are you ready?" 

I nodded and pushed with all my might. I pushed again and again until i heard the sweet sound of crying. 

"Congregation's Miss its a very beautiful baby girl"

My heart stooped as they placed her in my arms she was perfect and peaceful, she hadn't opened her eyes yet so i didn't see what color they were. She had a load of hair though it was white blond like mine. 

"Miss Johnson we need to get her tested" a nurse asked politely trying to take my baby girl out of my arms she saw my frantic look and reassured me.

"Don't worry miss we are just weighing and measuring her she will be back in your arms in a sec and while we are doing that if your ready you could tell us her name" I delicately gave her my baby. 

The nurse came back in and said 

"Well miss she is perfectly healthy a little stubborn i must say she is 6 pounds and 4 onuses and 17 inches so she is quit small but healthy oh and she has a very unique trait called Heterochromia iridum" but before she could finish i cute her off

" I'm sorry whats wrong with her" Oh god is something wrong did i hurt her while giving birth.

The nurse placed her in my arms.

"There's nothing wrong with her she has a trait when someone is born with 2 different coloured eyes" she said 

Just then she opened her eyes showing me that her right eye was a light blue just like mine but the left was a dark green like her....Dad.

"She beautiful" i whispered she started whimpering 

"She sure is a cute little thing i think she needs a feed"

I pulled down my hospital gown and she latched on and sucked greedily she mut've been starving. 

"Do you have a name" The nurse asked i smiled

"River Peyton Falcon" i said her last name just gives her a piece of her father. I named her River after my mom. 

She smiled and wrote down the name and left. Silas came in and looked at us.

"Hey Charlie is this her shes beautiful what did you name her" he asked not taking his eyes off her as he played with her hair.

"River Peyton" I decided not to tell him the last name i will be my little secret. Just then River decided to open her eyes making Silas gasp then smile. 

"Beautiful eyes" he whispered. 

She was mine all mine

~Eli's POV~

i was sitting watching T.V grieving over my lost mate god i miss her so much why did i reject her its now been 8 months. After i hooked up with Rhea i stooped i need to stop and i focused all my attention to finding my beautiful mate and cub. 

I was hit with mental images of charlie. She was sitting in a hospital bed holding the most precise little thing in her arms my cub wrapped around a pink blanket. It was a girl. I had a daughter my wolf howled in happiness. I always wanted a daughter. I wonder what her name is what she looks like i hope shes as beutiful as her mother. But my happiness stooped replaced with anger when a male wolf entered the room all smiles and shit as he touched MY DAUGHTER. I WILL KILL HIM WHEN I FIND THEM. 

The images stopped as the phone rang scaring the shit at of me a i picked up 

"WHAT" I snapped not in the mood.

"Um okay hello Eli right this is Xavier alpha of the Moonbeam pack i am just calling you saying that i think my pack and i found your lost pregnant mate" he said 

he gave me the information as sent out a mind link saying i will be gone for a few days. When i come back Charlie and my daughter will be here and that male with her will be dead.

SOOOO Thats it i came out quick didnt it???????? i will update soon

~Emily