Chapter 4~ Suicidal thoughts

>>>>>>>>>>Terrance's Picture>>>>>>>>>>>

~Charlie's POV~

Its been 2 weeks since i was rejected by Eli. I haven't been to school i just cant. I did go to school the day after the rejection. I walked down the school halls seeing Eli making out with Rhea right on my LOCKER he looked up noticing me standing there and he.....smirked. I ran out of school crying and i haven't gone back since. Tommie comes by everyday after school to give me her notes and my homework. I know i should go back to school and i will soon. The pack was talking about why i was acting up. People thinking I'm going to commit suicide and i'll be lying if i say i didn't think about it. I didn't know it would hurt this much now i know what my aunt is going through. 

 Oh god i felt bile run up my throat. I quickly ran into the bathroom and emptied the contents into the toilet. Well that's weird wolfs never get sick unless there.. wait what no that's impossible. My thought drifted away today i decided it was time to go back at school. 

I walked through the hallways of school seeing Eli and hes pack. Hes arm was around Rhea and once she took notice of me walking along she picked the right moment to kiss him straight on the face which he accepted. Holding back the tears that were rising to the surface. I swear that's all i do lately cry. Eli was right i am weak and i don't deserve to be hes mate. I found Tommie and we headed for our first class of the day English. 

Later on in the day i saw Rhea running down the halls with tears streaming down her face she spotted me and snarled. Maybe she found out Eli was screwing other girls behind her back or the other way around. 

This is been my routine for the past week now i would throw up in the mornings while i had to see Eli making out with a different girl each morning at school.

I was on my way to my locker when i noticed a note in my locker door. I hesitantly pulled the note out and read:

'meet me at the bleachers after class i made a mistake rejecting you' ~Eli

I couldn't contain my excitement in class knowing that Eli had changed hes mind. That he wants to be with me my wolf was howling in happiness scratching to the surface wanting to come out. But something still didn't feel right but i choose to ignore the feeling. 

After class i headed over to the bleachers and saw that no one was around not even Eli I couldn't help but feel panicky

please don't change your mind please

I heard footsteps behind me as i sniffed the air it wasn't Eli. There stood Rhea, Adaline and a few other female pack members. My heart beat-ed quicker the note was definitely not from Eli. I was surrounded.

"so i heard your the mate of my Eli" Rhea screamed

my wolf was growling rising up to the surface 'mine not hers mine'

'' He was supposed to be my mate i was supposed to run this pack but no you had to get in the way you little whore to bad he rejected you"Rhea yelled

Before i could realise she threw a punch hitting me on the side of my head making me go down then all the pack were punching, kicking scratching me for some odd reason i kept on protecting my stomach not my face just my stomach. 

I knew they wanted to kill me i could see it in their eyes. One more kick in the head and i could see stars. Darkness had invaded me. 

~Tommie's POV~

I walked down the hallway trying to find Charlie. She wasn't near her locker and i searched all around the school but nothing. Whenever i think of Charlie my heart will hurt she has been through so much i would never understand the pain she is going through right now. I saw Eli with yet another girl hanging on his arm i looked at him in disgust... "pig" i muttered.

I don't get why he rejected Charlie i mean she was beautiful anyone can see that. She wasn't the strongest fighter but she had a kind heart she was always soft and always liked to see the good in people minus the packs sluts.

"where the hell is she"

I walked outside where no one was, except a few humans near the brick wall of the school smoking joints. I turned and headed toward the bleachers. I took along whiff hoping to find her scent. That's when i smelt it blood..... Charlies blood. i was frantic so was my wolf. My wolf always liked to protect her like a little sister. That's when i saw it charlie i ran as fast as i could and knelled next to her body. She looked so small there was blood everywhere and i listened to her heartbeat decrease.  i quickly got out my cellphone and dialled the pack emergency number where a couple of pack members who works as ambulance will now come. By now i was hyperventilating.

"oh god charlie please stay with me i cant lose you" i sobbed into her neck

i heard the ambulance sirens coming our way i saw other pack members to see what all the commotion was about. I spotted Terrance with a horrified look. I was beyond pissed i hated him i don't get how he can bully his little sister for what to get noticed by the pack hes pathetic and a coward. i saw Rhea and her minions smirking from afar as charlie was loaded on a gurney and into the ambulance. i will make them all pay but for now all my attention is on charlie before the ambulance closed a saw a brief glance at Eli and i swear he had shed a tear. i forgot about it and turned to one of the packs doctor when we had loaded charlie into the main pack house.

"is she okay please tell me shes okay"

"Tommie did you know that Charlie is pregnant"

wh-w-what did i hear him correctly oh SHIT

I hope you licked it im proud of this chater even though editing is really bad but like i said once i finish this book i will get it edited 

FOLLOW!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!

~Emily