Chapter 5 ~ Bogger

>>>>>>>Bentley Johnson Charlie and Terrance's dad picture (Paul Walker)>>>>>>>>

~Charlies POV~

I felt like i got hit by a truck. My eyes slowly opened to welcome the bright light i instantly knew where i was the main pack house. It was dark outside and i could faintly see Tom sitting on the chair next to my bed and her head laying next to my thigh. That was it only Tom. I was in the infirmity part of the pack house looking at all the doctor supplies and ultrasound T.V's and such. I was still sore but i could tell i was healing slowly. I looked over at Tom and shook her shoulder lightly trying to wake her up. She mumbled before telling me "5 minutes". Until she realized where she was and her head snapped up, her eyes were blood shot and her cheeks puffy i could tell she was crying. 

"hey" i croaked

"oh god Charlie i thought i lost you I'm sorry I'm the worst friend ever, I'm never around when those stupid skanks beat you up" she sobbed into my knee.

"Its okay and your wrong i couldn't ask for a better best friend" i whispered

she smiled weakly at me but it faded quickly and her eyes shifted around the room. She was hiding something. 

"I need to tell you something" 

But before she could tell me the pack doctor came bursting through the doors. 

"hello Charlie how are you feeling"he smiled his eyes wrinkling at the corners

"i feel like a got beat up" i said sarcasm lacing in my words.

"that's expected but has Tommie filled you in" He said his voice unsure

Filled me in on what. I was so confused what is going on. he probably knew the answer by the confused look on my face.

"well Charlie you re pregnant and your lucky you nearly lost him or her"

"what no that's impossible I'm a virgin you've got your information wrong" But the night of Eli's 18th came flooding back oh god this cant be happening. This would explain we not feeling well and me being late. But then i thought about it i nearly lost my baby. 

Doc smiled sadly and handed me some ultrasound pictures. I looked down at the black blob and instantly my heart was warmed with love. I already gave it a nickname "Booger"

"Your only 3 weeks along and don't worry i will not tell a soul its not my news to share". He smiled sympathetically.He quietly left the room and informed me i can go back home whenever i want but i was on strict bed-rest. 

I didn't speak for the whole way home when Tom was dropping me off. She argues saying i should not be alone but i just brushed off saying i needed time for myself to think. She understood and left without compliant. 

I went straight up to my bedroom. On the way i saw my brother cooking himself some dinner. Aunt Evelyn wasn't around as usually my heart broke for her i know what shes going through. As much as i want to cry myself to death i have someone directing me in the other direction my baby. 

"Do you want any Charls" he said hesitantly. I could see he was worried about me but i wouldn't take it it’s his fault i nearly lost my baby and his stupid friends. I nearly lost her or him because of my brother’s popularity that's BULLSHIT. He doesn't know about the rejection on some girl pack members know. I know they wont tell anyone there not stupid. Rhea would probably be embarrassed if the word spread. 

i ignored him and i heard him sigh and continued up to my bedroom. i laid down on my bed and turned the lights off. Starring up at the ceiling where glow in the dark stars were stuck i remember my dad sticking them on. Good times.