Chapter 13 ~ Silver Bullets

>>>>>>>River's Picture>>>>>>>

~Charlie’s POV~

I sat in my room as the two guys were outside having a manly chat. I need to think over my choice. If I stay here I know Eli was telling the truth that he will stay here with me and River who was sleeping peacefully in her crib. Or I could go back to my pack to Tommie. God I miss her so much and I miss Terrance as well. That reminds me he turned 18 a few months back I wonder if he found his mate.. I let the thought drift away as I thought about the present. Silas gets to come but I wonder if he even want to.

I decided to go to sleep my eyes were drifting closed by themselves maybe I will be able to think more when I’m fully awake.  I checked on River one more time to see if she was Ok as my eyes drifted closed I heard footsteps come through the bedroom door. I felt I light kiss on my forehead and recognized the scent…Eli.

“I will make this right…I promise” he whispered in my hair.

I heard him take River when she started whimpering from her crib and I didn’t feel worried because I know he wouldn’t hurt her I could see it in his eyes when he held her for the first time as he whispered “I love you”. I should have known he wasn’t going to reject her like he did me. I wasn’t going to forgive I don’t think I ever will. He may now have a relationship with River but not me. To me he is just my child’s dad nothing else. If only I could convince myself that.

I didn’t bother replying, I heard the front door open and close. I lay on my bed and welcomed the darkness that invaded me.

Light escaped from the small window above my head.  That was the best sleep I have ever had since River was born. I looked over at the crib and relied she wasn’t there. I started the freak until I remembered what had happened last night. Eli must have her. I instantly relaxed. I really need to make a decision but I need to talk to Silas first.

I walked out of my room after brushing my teeth and fixing my wild hair. I walked out into the small living space and spotted Silas cooking some declivous smelling breakfast as he smiled and had a confiscation with Eli. I looked over at Eli and saw he was lying on the couch while River was sleeping on his chest…cute. She looked like she was in new clothes and was all cleaned up looks like Eli fits the father roll nicely. He smiled over at me and nodded down at River.

I shook my head ive had heaps of time with her since she was born it was his turn. He smiled

“Morning” he smiled happily

“Morning” I replied

“Hey just cooking some breakfast Charls want any since you look like you had an amazing sleep I can’t say the same for Eli though since he was looking after River all night he just learnt that his daughter is as stubborn as him” Silas laughed as Eli rolled his eyes.

“I don’t get how something so tiny as River can take a shit every 20 minutes” He sad

I ignored that he was swearing around River because I doubt she heard it but when she gets older he better watch his mouth or he will feel my wrath.

“Hey Silas can we talk for a sec” I asked

Eli looked skeptical but relation lit his face and he went back to tracing over every fine detail of River’s face.

“Sure” Silas replied as we headed off to my bedroom.

“So what’s up Charls everything alright” he asked he’s face looking worried.

“Don’t worry its nothing to be concerned I was just wondering about whether or not I should move back to my pack” I said sadly

I looked up to see his expression hurt but I assured him

“I’m only going back if you come with who know you might find your mate” I assured him

He smiled

“I think it might be good for you I know you miss some people in your pack as much as you want to hide it I can see it in your eyes, and I would love to come but I’m a rogue I don’t think they’ll let me” he said sadly.

“YES THEY WILL I’LL MAKE THEM” Eli yelled from the other room

“I guess that answers your question so I guess were going back” I smiled I couldn’t help but feel a little nervous in the pit of my stomach.

To be honest I was scared not for myself but for River what happens if they are angry for me running and take it out on River

“THAT WONT HAPPEN I’LL KILL THEM BEFORE THAT HAPPENS” My wolf growled in my head.  

I Thought about Rhea and her pack of whores. I don’t think they’ll mess with me or anyone in fact as Eli told me all the things that have happened over the past months as me and Silas were packing.

~Tommie’s POV~

I don’t think I can handle this anymore first my best friend leaves me next I rejected my mate and when I went to go accept him for my mistakes I found him halfway of screwing a girl. How pleasant. I have been camping out in my room I even had stopped going to school it’s not like I even care about that hell hole anyway they can all get fucked for all I care. I have not gone to any pack meetings or gatherings I have not left this room. The only social life I have left is when my older sister comes to check up on me and gives me food. Or when my little brother is feeling lonely and wants to play a board game.  

And when I’m not doing that I’m calling Charlie leaving her messages but she never picks up. I just want to end my life I want to give up. All I ever want was a Mate who will take care of me holds me and wipes away my tears.

“WE DID BUT YOU REJECTED HIM BEFORE HE COULD DO THAT” My wolf growled at me.

“I know and I’m sorry” I whimpered.

I looked through my sock draw I saw the automatic gun with silver bullets. I examined it.

It’s not like people will miss me no one will ever miss me at least I will be with my parent.

I raised the gun to my head

CLIFFHANGER I WONDER WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.....WELL YOU HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

~Emily