Chapter 7 ~ New Life

>>>>River Johnson -Charlie and Terrance's Mom (deceased)>>>>>>>

~Terrance's POV~

The house felt so lonely aunt Evelyn was never here she didn't even notice that Charlie was gone and when i told her, she shrugged saying 'that's to bad' and walked away. Tommie was never at school and when she was tears were always in her eyes i just wanted to run over to her and hug her and not let go. For some reason whenever i saw Eli he wasn't screwing any girls which was a surprise i mean i wasn't either but he showed no care for my sister....but neither did i. Rhea and Adaline never looked happier. They would tease Tommie about Charlie and she would run in tears. But one day Tommie looked tired and angry she stood up to her full height not hunched over like usually ever since Charlie ran. We were all at the pack house there was a meeting going on. Alpha Parker sent a message out to all packs to be on a lookout for a rogue with the description of Charlie. 

Outside i excluded myself from the pack sitting on the grass leaning on a tree watching over the pack. Rhea was trying to get Eli's attention but he would total ignore her like she wasn't there that made me smile for an unknown reason. Then there was Tom she was walking by herself hunched over looking into space. Her eyes were red and puffy with purple bags under them. 

"aw look guys Tommie is missing her girlfriend missing your only Friend bitch" Adaline spat

"ha ha so true Adaline looking lonely Tommie I'm happy that pathetic friend of yours is gone she was a waste of air and looking at her made me want to hurl does she even know what a hairbrush is" Rhea joined in 

All the pack laughed while Tommie stood her full height her eyes burning with hatred as she stared at them specifically Rhea. 

The next thing we know Tommie threw Rhea to the ground her fist colliding in Rhea's shocked and now battered face while Tommie screamed 

"ITS YOUR FAULT YOU WHORE"

Other pack member rushed out of the house while people were trying to pull Tommie off Rhea 

"ENOUGH" Alpha Parker yelled 

everyone froze 

"its all your fault" Tommie whispered but i knew she wasn't just talking to Rhea. She started crying hysterical and my heart broke. Luna Kennedy came rushing over pulling Tommie to her and rushing into the house. '

"What is going on" Alpha Parker boomed 

everyone one of the young pack members froze. Until one pack member stood up fearless her name i think was Kinsley she was an outsider not really noticed i knew she had also getting tormented by Rhea and her 'pose' but not as much as Tommie and Charlie

"Alpha Parker may i speak" Kinsley said gently 

"Of course Miss Kinsley i would like to know what is going on with the young pack members" He said firmly

Kinsley was a pretty girl but everyone in the pack was it was a shifter/werewolf thing we are unnatural born with good looks. Kinsley had Fire engine red hair and pretty hazel eyes. Her face was covered in freckles and she had a small frame.

"Alpha for the last well forever some particular pack members the more higher rank ones have been tormented the outsiders" Her lip quivered she sucked in a breath but continued

"The reason why Charlie was in critical condition a few days ago was because some other girls in the pack put her that way they have been doing it to all the outsiders even Charlies own brother torment her along with your son Eli and Rhea, Adaline and so much more" She sucked in a breath after the confession and stood next to her mate i think hes name was Gale i think he would always protect Kinsley even gave me a few punches before he definitely has a good arm.