Chapter 8 ~ Hearts are meant to be Broken

>>>>>Adaline's Picture>>>>>> 

~Eli’s POV~

It’s now been 2 months since Charlie ran. We had not trail or evidence on where she might be. But the pack has never given up. I don’t really see Charlie’s best friend Tommie around meetings or pack gatherings before I could see Terrance was worried about her I wonder why. I can’t help but think about Charlie and where she is how the pregnancy is going if it’s a girl or boy. I need her I need my mate and cub. Terrance was still angry at me I mean I am too but I can’t change the past as much as I want to I know I can’t.

I decided to tell my mom and dad and the whole pack about what had happened so I had asked my parents to hold a pack meeting.

It was 12:00 when all pack had arrived. I stood up and took a deep breath earning the packs attention I saw Tommie in the corner by herself with I knowing look. I then started.

“Hello everyone today it has now been 2 months since the disappearance of a pack mate Charlie Johnson. Every one of the older people had a distraught look on their face they all knew Charlie as the poor girl who had lost her parents and they were thinking about what happened if that was their child.  I continued.

“We all know the higher rank teens had trouble getting along with the lower ranks and we know we had all gotten punished, But that’s not the only reason why she had left. A few months pack on my 18th birthday I had found my mate it was Charlie” I heard everyone gasp and my mom looked ecstatic but then confused everyone did.

“That night we did um okay this is awkward we did mate but I had not given her the mark my wolf took over. In the morning I had acted like an idiot and rejected her I will regret that for the rest of my life.  2 months ago Terrance, Charlie’s brother had found some information Charlie was pregnant that’s why she ran a]that’s why we need to find her and bring her home” Everyone was talking some looking at me disgust and then sorrow I felt people tap me on the back saying sorrow and that I’m a douche. My mom couldn’t make eye contact with me. And my dad taped me on the back.

“We will find her son but when we do don’t expect her to forgive you that was a horrible acted you pulled and you have so much to make up for” He walked away I knew he was right. Most pack has left but there was still some hanging around.

“Don’t worry baby you don’t need her you’ll always have me I won’t ever leave you face it if we had a cub it will be so much cuter baby” Rhea purred her plain brown eyes filled with lust. 

No I won’t screw her I can’t, but she was right Charlie left me and other girls may not do that. I smiled

“Better make it quick Rhea I have things to do” I spat disgusted with myself

“Don’t worry babe with me you won’t last that long” She smirked

I grabbed her hands and lead her to a spare bedroom. Her blond hair swaying. The whole time I felt disgusting and dirty and my wolf was stirring and growling the whole time.