The Vloggers [1D]

By tacenda-

Jazlyn Rodriguez and Adeline Blue were rapidly becoming the most watched vloggers on Youtube. How you may ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note <3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest!!
Contest part two!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Contest Winners!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chpater 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
.
note
epilogue
important :)
questions

Chapter 53

4.4K 97 15
By tacenda-

"Hey guys, so im here with my best friend Luke," I spoke to the black Canon camera I placed on Lukes car trunk while slipping my arm around his waist as he slung his arm over my shoulders. He thought ahead and grabbed the camera from its charger at my house. "And we thought we'd have a little fun and play a little prank on our friend, Riley." I said friend with little effort put into it.

"We're outside her house right now and Luke has brought some special gear. So lets see how this goes!" I grinned, patting Lukes chest with my other hand that wasnt around his waist. I paused the camera and gripped it in my hand while Luke grabbed the stuff from his trunk.

"Ready?" He asked, smirking.

I nodded with a huge grin. Rileys house wasn't that special. It was a flat, one story house with a gated fence around the front yard. The back yard was gated with a tall wooden fence that cut to the side of her house. The house itself was a creme color with a light brown trimming. It was a cute house, a cute house with a caca face living in it.

"How are we going to get in?" I asked Luke after he came back to stand by my side with a green duffel bag.

He answered me by pulling out a key. I huffed at that and rolled my eyes. Seems Riley is trying to steal all my friends.

"Why do you have a key to her house?" I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Cause she insisted I have one and tossed it in my face," he said, rolling his eyes. "Im still waiting for a key to your house." He pointed out.

"Thats because I dont want you entering my house easily for payback." I chuckled, unlocking the gate and slipping into her front yard with Luke behind me.

"Alright so her parents are gone for the weekend and I think they come back like, Tuesday, or something," He began, unlocking her front door. "Her and Tayler are having a sleepover tonight so thats where are plan will ignite."

My phone rang from my pocket. I picked it up and glanced at the text I recieved from Addie.

Going somewhere else! Wont be home till later. Dont wait up babe :)

I replied with a 'Have fun!' and put the phone back into my pocket. Rileys home was nice. Once you walked in you were greeted with a wall covered in portraits (of Riley of course). To the left was a cozy looking living room with a large sofa and a large flat screen tv. On the right was the dinning room with a rectangular wooden table and matching chairs. Next to the dinning room was a nice, white kitchen that was narrow. It was a three bedroom house with two bathrooms, one being in the master bedroom. The third bedroom, and the smallest, was used as an office with a desk and computer and shelves filled with papers. Rileys room was, well, girly. She had dark pink painted walls with posters plastered on them. Posters of One Direction. How awkward. Her bed was furry and frilly and her closet overflowed with clothes. I know I owned a lot of clothes but nothing compared to this.

"The sad thing is, this is where we hung out when we werent with you and Addie." Luke rolled his eyes, setting the duffel bag on Rileys bed.

"You're welcome at my house any time, you know thay right, Luke?"

"Yeah," He smiled. "Alright, lets do this," He said, clapping his hands once.

Before I could agree with him, my phone rang once more. I picked it up and unlocked it, hitting the messaging button. Louis had texted me asking where I was since they knew Addie was on a date. I replied to him telling him I was with Luke doing something that I couldnt share.

"Alright, hand it over. This is best friend time and no more distractions," Luke ordered, holding out his hand for my phone after it rang two more times. I reluctantly agreed and gave it to him and watched as he slipped it into his pockets.

Three hours.

It took us three hours to set up the house as we wanted. Luke informed me, after I freaked out when I heard a car come down the street, that Riley and Tayler were in Liverpool probably shopping. I filmed us rigging the house which I planned on fast fowarding for the actual video. We left the house laughing loudly, the duffel bag slung over Lukes shoulder, almost empty. We had to go over to my house when we first started to grab little cameras to set up. Luke dropped me off at home, saying he couldnt stay since he was going to visit his parents. When I opened the door to my house, I was taken aback by the amount of people standing in front of the door.

"Uh, hi," I greeted them in an awkward manner, scrunching my eyebrows at them as they continued to stare at me. Every single one of them had their arms crossed. Every one of them: Addie, Ayden, Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis.

"Hi? You come at two in the afternoon after leaving at nine in the morning and you say hi?" Addie asked me astonished. "You might as well say you were doing drugs if you're gonna say hi!"

"Yeah, but I wouldnt do drugs. Gross." I gagged, throwing the house keys on the table and walking past the fools.

"Louis told us you were on some sort of secret mission," Zayn said. I continued walking and headed up the stairs.

"Yeah, what was that about? Were you in Africa or something?" Ayden questioned.

I chuckled at his remark and entered my room.

"No! I was with Luke guys, chill." I chuckled, sitting on the bed. They all entered my room, fighting for available seats. Ayden ended up sitting on the floor with his back pressed against the chair Addie sat in. She absentmindly played with his hair.

"Why didnt you answer your phone? We all called like twice each," Harry asked, pulling out his phone and wagging it in the air before putting it back in his pocket.

"Oh, thats because I gave it to Luke... who still has it," I groaned, rolling my eyes.

I asked Addie for her phone and I called Luke, telling him he still had my phone.

"Well, now you definitley have to show up tonight. Espically if you want your phone." I could just see him smirking.

"Hm, this should be fun. I do know your password. Bye, babe!" He called out, laughing before he hung up.

Punk.

When Luke finally did show up, it was a quarter past six. The afternoon was spent with us watching other Youtubers and telling jokes amongst ourselves. We stayed inside, a lazy day with just eachother to keep us company. It was nice, relaxing even. I pulled Addie to the side and demanded she told all the details.

She told me how they kissed on the bench by the restautant where they had breakfast and how he told her when he first developed a crush for her. I pretended like I hadn't heard it myself. She then proceeded to tell me how he took her to a nearby beach and they walked hand in hand talking about their family. He called her beautiful more than she could count, and played with her fingers as he talked. He kissed her cheek and her forehead and was all-in-all sweet. She explained the feeling she got in her stomach every time he did something like that. He bought her a small stuffed black cat telling her it was like he won it for her at a carnival. A cat was her favorite animal after all and she has always wanted a black kitten. She told me how when they got home he kissed her sweetly on the porch and she went inside shutting the door before he knocked on it saying he didnt want to leave and he wanted to spend more time with her. They sat on the couch watching random movies while cuddling and just being together. She mentioned how she loved how he played with her hair espically when he didnt realize he was doing it. In total, the day was beyond perfect for her.

I was so happy for her. She seemed to really like Ayden and you had to be really stupid to not see that he likes her as well. I couldnt have asked for a better guy for my best friend. Apparently he has not asked her to be his girlfriend yet but from what Luke tells me, he wants it to be perfect.

I waved goodbye to my seven closest friends who all seemed to have confused expressions etched on their pretty little faces. I didnt want to tell them about our plan because I wanted to surprise them and I knew Addie would comment about how hypocritical I was being considering I told her to lay off Ally and Riley was almost the same. But I didnt care. Riley was annoying and this video was going to be fun. Should teach her to stop stealing my friends. I still cant get over how she gave Luke a key. Maybe I should supply him with one.

"Hi," I greeted my best guy friend, slipping into the passengers seat.

"You ready?" He asked, glancing at my clothes. I was still wearing what I wore earlier: the white mesh crop top and black high waisted stretch shorts with my red TOMS.

"I didnt want to walk out of the house in all black. Its a bit scandalous, dont you think?" I chuckled, rolling my eyes as I lifted up my own black duffel bag containing fresh black clothes.

I looked at his attire, his blue eyes and blonde hair stood out against the all black. He wore a black fitted v-neck tee and black fitted jeans with a pair of black converse; The pair I bought him last Christmas.

When we reached Rileys house, Luke parked down the street on the curb side.

"Alright, let me change," I spoke, peering around Rileys house for any witnesses.

"And?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"And get out," I ordered him, ushering him out.

"Why cant you change outside?" He whined, patting the steering wheel. I knew he was only teasing.

"Cause I'll get raped!" I exclaimed, reaching over him to open his door and unbuckle his seatbelt.

"Might as well carry me out the car," He teased, sticking out his tongue but reluctantly getting out of he car.

"And I wouldnt let you get raped," He added before closing the door and leaning his back against it.

I slipped on a long sleeved black shirt and left my black shorts on. I reached into my bag and pulled out my own pair of black converse, trading out my red TOMS with them.

Luke patted on the window and mouthed lets go. I glared at him but got out of the car anyways.

He grinned at me and walked around the car before coming next to me and putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Are you ready to scare the shit out of Riley and Tayler? Cause im excited." He grinned, squeezing my arm.

"Lets do this." I smirked.

We climbed the wooden fence that connected to the side of her house and hoisted ourselves up on the roof. As silently as possible, we crossed the roof to the opposite edge, laying down with ease. Directly below us was Rileys bedroom.

"Push the button!" I whispered, patting Lukes arm.

"Okay, okay, jeesh women!" He whispered back, rolling his eyes. He pulled out a black remote from his pocket and shined his phone light on it.

"That ones for the door in her room," I told him, pointing to a button on the remote. When he clicked it, I pictured the door in her room opening wide open quickly, which did scare the girls.

Their voices were muffled but it was obvious they were freaked already.

"Im going to reel in the pillow," He informed me, twisting the knob on the top right of the remote. Their screams were not unnoticed.

"Ready?" Luke asked with a huge grin. I nodded my head and stood up.

"Race ya," I grinned. On the count of three we dashed to the other side of the roof, making sure our feet padded loudly against the rooftop. I couldnt wait to see the video!

"Slamming the other doors," He thought aloud, pushing buttons.

"Do the banging on the window!" I exclaimed, pointing to the remote. When he pushed the button, I was taken off guard. The loud bam that came from a machine slapping against the window made me jump a little.

Everything was going according to plan. Luke climbed off the roof first, then helped me get down. He silently opened the front door and closed it with no noise. With ease we crept down the hallway towards the power box. Luke pryed the box open silently and laid his finger on the main switch.

"Twenty bucks they will scream bloody murder," Luke smiled, raising one eyebrow.

"Im not betting cause I know they will,"

With that he flipped the switch. Once the lights were out, Riley and Tayler let out ear-piercing screams. Luke and I stiffled our laughs. What we were not expecting was two figures to dart past us and out the front door without even closing it.

"Did they..."

"Just leave?" Luke finished for me.

I was not expecting that. We had more planned but that was now ruined.

"Lets trash her room then!" I exclaimed, rubbing my hands together.

"I dont know, that seems a little mean," Luke narrowed his eyes. "Alright, lets do it." He grinned.

We laughed and jumped around her room, throwing stuff around with only a flashlight to light up the place. Pillows and clothes were scattered around the room and chairs were overturned.

"Lets leave her a note so she doesnt call the cops or some crap," I suggested, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen.

I wrote 'Got you :)' in neat, cursive and taped it to the space on her wall above her bed.

Luke and I froze at the sound of the front door slowly opening. We shared a look of shock and fear with each other. He mouthed hide and pointed under the bed. Isnt that where everyone hides? How original Luke. In Taken the girl is hiding under the bed and they find her very quickly. Were screwed.

I rolled my eyes but quickly got under the bed. As soon as Luke slid in next to me, the lights went on. Luke gripped the flashlight in his right hand and looked at me with wide eyes.

We were shoulder-to-shoulder, trying to squeeze towards the middle of the bed as far as we could go just incase they could see us.

"Oh my god, Riley look at your room," Taylers voice breathed.

"Do you think it was a ghost?" Riley whined.

I rolled my eyes and silently banged my face against the carpeted floor. Luke nudged me, smiling.

"Look, theres a note: Got you." Tayler read. "I think it was a prank; A pretty good one at that,"

I smirked and nodded my head, pounding my fist against Lukes. I loved when people praised my pranks; it always made me happy.

"What the fuck? Who the hell would do this?" Riley screeched. I watched as her brown sandlas padded against the floor as she paced back and forth.

I awkwardly raised my right hand as high as it could go, as if she could see me raising it. Luke lightly slapped my hand and lowered it down, shaking his head slightly with a small smile playing on his lips.

"This just screams Addie and Jaz to me," Tayler chuckled. I watched her white flats cross the floor, stopping in certain spots.

Luke slightly pouted; probably at the fact that it was him and me not Addie and me. Got to give the poor boy some credit!

"Im gonna kill them!" She cried, probably throwing a hissy fit judging by the consistent stomping of her foot. Which I wish she wouldnt do as it was sending uncomfortable vibrations on my chest, making this being-under-a-bed-with-little-room-and-being-squished-by-Luke increasingly more difficult. I wasnt a fan of tight spaces and I was growing more and more antsy as the clock ticked.

Luke nudged me with his shoulder. When I looked at him is bright blue eyes were wide and staring ahead. I followed his gaze and my own eyes widened. I was not expecting this. As silently as I could, I brought the small, pale cardboard box closer to us so I could read the writing on it to make sure I read it correctly.

I did read it correctly: Niall James and Riley Renee Horan.

What?

Niall and Riley Horan.

Niall Horan.

Riley Horan.

Oh, I read it perfectly clear.

This was a bit creepy even for Riley. Luke and I looked at each other, or expressions mirrroing each others; horror and shock.

I was scared to open the box; I was truly scared. Was this a shrine of Niall? It would be really awkward if I were to open it and it was, in fact, a shrine of Niall, who was my friend. Very, very awkward actually.

But what did I do? I opened it. Anyone in their right mind wouldve done the same.

I was curious, Luke was curious; I was getting claustrophobic and this was getting my mind off of it.

Curiosity killed the cat.

I wasnt going to get killed but I knew once I opened the box, I would be scarred for life and I would definitely view Riley in a new way.

Boy, was I right.

In the box was pictures and pictures of no other than Niall James Horan himself. There were stacks and stacks of pictures of him and there were a couple of the other boys here and there. Underneath the stacks of pictures was a small, white photo ablum.

The front of it was decorated in delicate white lacings of flowers and stems. Luke raised his eyebrow at me when I made eye contact with him. With a silent, deep breath I opened the ablum quietly. Riley and Taylers conversation was long gone to Luke and I.

In intricate font, 'Our first date' was spelled across the top of the page. Below that is what really got me. They were pictures of Niall and Riley, photoshopped of course. Her head was literally plastered on some random figure and so was nialls so it seemed they were together. That went on for the next two pages, back and front.

I thought that was the worse it could possibly get.

I was so wrong on so many levels.

The next page was 'Our wedding'. She photoshopped her face onto a figure with a wedding dressed on, hands intertwined with a male figure with Nialls face. Theyre were more pictures on each page of their 'wedding', some even including the rest of One Direction in tuxedos. She really put a lot of time and effort into this. A lot.

The next page was 'Our Honeymoon'. Lets just say they had a swell time in Paris, espically by the Eiffel Tower.

The last page really tickled me. It was titled 'Our Kids'. The kids were adorable of course but the parents faces were photoshopped to be Rileys and Nialls. Once I closed the book, I just stared at it.

Luke and I looked at each other at the same time.

Bad idea; such a horrble, bad, bad idea.

We did everything to keep ourselves from laughing out loud. Lukes blue eyes were watery and his face was red and im sure I looked the same. I could feel the water in my eyes as I held in my laugh. My hand clamped my mouth shut and I wished nothing more for the two girls to leave the room.

"I dont want to clean this!" Riley yelled, obviously upset. When she spoke, I silently laughed harder. I dont know how I was going to be able to face seeing her without breaking down laughing. Not being able to laugh out loud was starting to hurt my stomach, I needed to laugh.

"Relax, ill help," Tayler sighed. "After I shower."

One down, one more to go.

"Ugh, ill shower in my parents room," Riley hissed. She was obviously still pissed.

And then theyre were none in the room.

Well, expect Luke and me. When we heard two showers running, we knew it was safe. We let out or laughter, quietly of course, while crawling out from underneath the bed.

"Come on, lets go before they come back!" Luke exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me. I abrubtly stopped, fished my phone out of Lukes pocket and snatched my hand back before pulling the box from under the bed.

"Lyn, what are you doing?" Luke asked, peering over my shoulder as I snapped a pictures of each page of the ablum.

"What does it look like Lucas?" I grinned, taking the last picture and stuffing the ablum back in the box and under the bed.

"My name isnt even Lucas! It says Luke on my birth certificate!" Luke complained, pouting slightly. I knew his names wasnt really Lucas, I just loved to tease him.

"Okay, Lukey." I smirked. He answered by roughly grabbing my hand and pulling me out the house and into his car.

I looked through the pictures and had another lauging fit; this one was better because I could actaully laugh loudly. Luke joined me as he realized what I was laughing about.

"Ill come around tomorrow to pick up the cameras, yeah?" He said after our laughter died down. I nodded my head in agreement. All that laughter really wore me out and I felt exhausted.

When he pulled up to my house, he invited himself in. I didnt mind at all, he was my best friend. He could do whatever he wanted to.

It was a quarter past eight when we walked into my house. A quarter past eight when seven people came barreling towards the front door where Luke and I stood. Eight forty six when Luke and I were freaked out at the sudden arrival of seven people.

"Are you guys selling drugs? Cause if you are we can have a little intervention and shit and it'll all be okay," Addie began, taking a tentative step foward.

"We werent selling drugs," I said bluntly.

"But you're dressed in all black." Harry pointed out.

"Thank you Captain Obvious," I replied, playfully rolling my eyes.

"What were you doing then?" Niall asked.

"We just messed with Riley and you will never believe what we found!" I exclaimed, chuckling at the memory.

"Rileys? Jazlyn, you need to be nice to her." Addie said in an obnoxious voice. I knew she was going to say something like that.

"Oh shut it." I stuck my tongue out at her and headed to the living room to show them the pictures.

"Um, Niall. This may be extremly awkward and uncomfortable for you," Luke warned Niall, patting his shoulder awkwardly. Which led to an awkward silence. Awkward was definitely the word of the day.

I began to tell them our little story of pranking Tayler and Riley and having to hide under the bed which led to the discovery of the box. With an awkward amd pitiful glance towards Niall, I showed everyone the pictures. Everyone, but Niall, was laughing. Niall, on the other hand, was highly uncomfortable as he started to laugh nervously. His discomfort made this situation a million times more hilarious. Poor thing.

After we all calmed down, we spent the night taking turns playing Gears of War with Luke and I dominating. When the boys left, shortly after eleven at night, we bid them goodbyes and promised to hang out with them tomorrow.

Ayden left a little after midnight with a kiss goodbye from Addie (I was not spying on them whatsoever).

Luke however, decided to spend the night which had nothing to do with my pleading - maybe just a little.

It was like old times, Addie, Luke and me. We were just missing Tayler. We used to tease Luke for being the only boy in our little clique but he insisted he loved it because it made him seem like a ladies man and it made the ladies see he had a 'sensitive and caring side'. We all knew he loved hanging with us even though he was quiet popular in college, or still is.

Addie fell asleep on the couch with her feet atop of Lukes and my lap while we played Left 4 Dead. We were a killer team and we survived every round. My phone buzzed from the small nightstand next to the couch. Luke reached over and grabbed it, unlocking it and clicking the measage. with a raised eyebrow, he pointed the screen towards me:

'I know it was you.'

So sorry for the wait guys!! I was going to update on Tuesday which was my birthday but I got caught up in things!

Leave your thoughts or anything in the comments! love you guys ♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...