Blind Date

By imakestories

Emma Swan is a beautiful 28yrs old single mother with her 2year old son Henry. She has been caught up in work... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 3

2.9K 133 22
By imakestories

Killian's POV

I woke up with a hang over and no one in my bed thats a first. I got up and went into the kitchen for some coffee and saw my friends sitting at the counter in the kitchen.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask them.

"Killian we were worried about you. You went out and called us and then we found you in the back of the bar drunk and alone." David tells me.

"Alone! Killian Jones is never alone at bar or clubs." I say.

"Well you were." Robin says.

"No! Im the Killian Jones women adore me. Men want to be me." I say.

"Killian we know what that girl said to you." David says.

"What girl? Oh the blind date yeah that stick in the mud. She was rude." I say.

"She called you selfish and greedy." David says.

"Dont forget sex addicted." Robin says.

"Right she just assumes Im those things because I was checking out all the other girls in the place." I tell them.

"This is why you need to find something with someone." Robin says.

"Years ago Robin and I were with you and doing all that, but we found women we love and give it all up. Trust me buddy it worth it." David says.

"Your say its worth it to wake up to the same girl every morning. Your saying its worth loving someone that is you." I say.

"Yeah." They both say.

"Well that isn me. I dont need a woman. I need sex and thats all." I tell them.

They looked at each other and started to walk out. David was already out the door and Robin stopped and looked at me.

"Killian I know you dont want to give into a life with one person, but if you dont want to feel alone. You might wanna try to actually find someone that truly loves you. It will make that empty feeling go away." He says and walks out.

Its the weekend no work which means bars and clubs all night. Tonight I will get the hottest babe in the club into my bed, but first I need to get groceries my fridge is empty.

Emma's POV

"You dont get it Ruby. This guy was awful." I say to her for the 10th time.

"Emma you didnt even give him a chance." Ruby says.

"Once again guys like that dont need a chance." I say.

"Emma, Come one he couldnt have been that bad." Belle says.

"Really Belle. The first thing he said to me was nice rack. Then he would just stare at all the women or at my chest. Yeah Belle it was bad." I tell her.

"Well we will do better next time." Ruby say.

"No more set ups." I say.

They both left cause they had to go who knows where and it was just me and Henry.

"Mommy!" Henry yells.

"Yes Henry?" I ask.

"Cereal." He says.

"Okay." I got him the cereal and saw we are almost out of stuff.

"Milk!" He yells.

"Okay then after breakfast you and mommy will go to the store." I tell him.

I got him his breakfast and after he was done we headed to the store.

"Toy!" Henry yells.

"No Henry." I say.

I got him out of the cart and let him push it. He accidentally crashed into another cart.

"Im sorry." Henry says.

"Thats okay." The person says.

"Mommy I didnt mean too." He says.

"I know." I tell him.

"Oh god its you." The person says.

"Excuse me." I say.

Oh just my luck that asshole is here.

"Your a mother?" He asks laughing.

"Yes I am I care about more then myself." I say to him.

"Whatever." He says and walks past.

*Buzz Buzz*

Phone call

Emma: Hello.

Boss: Emma sorry to bother you but we need you to come in today.

Emma: I cant.

Boss: Emma please you have to.

Emma: Sorry I cant. You have to call someone else. This is the only time I get with my son.

Boss: Alright.

End of Phone Call.

"Toy!" Henry yells.

"No toy. You and I are going somewhere. You and me." I tell him.

"Mommy and Henry?" He asks.

"Yeah just Mommy and Henry. Just like its always been." I say with a tear in my eye.

I got the rest of my stuff and went home. I love spending time with my son it brings me happiness.

Killian's POV

Wow can a mean and rude woman have a child. She judged me about my life what about hers to me it sounds like she works to much and has no time for her kid.
That night I went to the club and met some pretty hot chicks and took three of them home with me. I dont need one woman to make me happy when I have them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.6K 40
Emma Swan and Killian Jones were high school sweethearts. The two people who everyone thought would spend the rest of their lives together. Thats wha...
14.7K 997 20
Killian Jones(29) had a job to protect someone but he failed. Emma Swan(28) needed a professional to protect her and her son from his father. Emma ge...
181K 7.4K 56
Emma Swan (18) is David Nolan's little sister. She was brought into their family was she was only two and David was six. Killian Jones (22) is David...
87K 4.6K 40
Emma Swan is a 22 year old woman who Graduated from College. She always had a plan for what came next. She thought by the end of College she would ha...