Unexpected Love (Girl x Girl)

By Courts24-7

Cammie Scott has moved schools after her past relationship with her ex girlfriend Taylor Valentine. After rea... More

Hi Im Shannon...
Soccer Skills
Cammie's Coming Out
Movie Night
Drinks, Dancing, Sex?
Shans POV Party
Is she ignoring me?
You've got a fast car
We're having a ball
The second star to the right
Dance Practice
Shut up and dance with me!
Everybody Wanna Steal My Girl
She Shoots! She Scores!
Just about caught in the act?
A kick and a punch for the first day of the month
Taylors story, real or not real?
A Blast from the Past
Stay
The Sound of Silence
Only Fools Fall for You
Everybody has a thing
Detention
The Break up is True
Hit by a Rave
Aftermath
The Exams Begin
Coffee with Stevie
Golfing like a Pro
Beer Pong and Body Shots
Love Bites
Its gotta be Stevie!

Sisterly Love

1.6K 42 5
By Courts24-7

Cammie's POV
I didn't get much sleep. I over thought about everything that happened last night. Taylor is making everything worse I don't want her to ruin this relationship too. I should just come clean about everything too Shannon, but I just can't. I can't find a way to make myself bring it up. She's gonna hate me for lying. But she's gonna hate me when she finds out the truth. Maybe that's Taylor's next plan.

Shannon lies flat on top of me, her head rested on my chest. I reach for my phone to see if Taylor replied. Shannon moans angrily at my movement.

"Sorry Babe." I say, moving her hair from her face, leaning down to kiss her on the forehead.

Taylor
"Please reply we need to talk." She hasn't replied from my last texts, but I'll do anything to get a chance to talk. 'I still can't believe what she did. Why go to that extent of dressing like Shannon? It was Taylor right. I know it was.'

"Cam." Shannon mumbles out the side of her mouth.

"Yeah Shan." I whisper down to her, rubbing my free hand against her bare back. She looks up catching me on my phone.

"What are you doing? Go back to sleep." Shannon says, leaving me, turning over to the otherside of the bed.

"Okay. I'll try." I say checking my phone. It's only 7 in the morning, it's way too early to even function. I put away my phone and spoon Shannon filling the void between us. I slowly feel myself drift back to sleep. Shannon plays with my hands trying to ease my mind.

----------------------------------

Shannon's POV
"Shannon! Casey is here!" I hear my Mom yell from down stairs.

"Shit. Cam wake up!" I nudge at her behind me.

"Do I have to?" Cammie whispers. I jump out of bed to grab some, less showy clothes for the both of us.

"Yes! Unless you want my sister to see how under-dressed we are?" I whisper loudly, throwing Cammie's bra and a spare pair of pants at her. She avoids the catch, leaving her buried beneath them.

"It's fine, just go back to sleep." Cammie talks into the pillow.

"Cammie!" I walk over to my bed and launch myself on top of her, pulling the clothes off her.

"Cam." I whisper into her ear, pressing my cheek to hers. I feel her smile against my cheek.

"Yes Babe?" She says smartly, her eyes still clothes.

"It's time to get up and have coffee with my family." I say in a baby voice.

"Okay, I'll be with you in a minute, I just have to put you on hold." She says in a receptionist tone.

"Don't you dare." I say nuzzling my face into her neck. She squirms by my touch.

"Dummy Dooooo Di do di do de dooooo." She sings, attempting to copy holding music.

"Wow, is that your impression of holding music." I laugh kissing her pink lips.

"Yeah, I think that deserves an Oscar." Cammie says in her cute little morning voice.

"I'll give you one, but only if you get up!" I yell, jumping off the bed to the bathroom. I have to at least look presentable for Casey.

I straighten my hair getting rid of my uncontrollable curls. I watch in the mirror as Cammie creeps into the bathroom. Her t-shirt barely covers her lower body and her olive tanned legs don't fail to amaze me. I feel her arms wrap around me, cuddling me from behind, pressing her soft lips to my neck.

"She's awake." I say, smiling at her in the mirror. She kisses my cheek pulling me tighter into her chest.

"Yep, but I could easily go back to bed." She laughs, heading back into my room to get changed.

"Shannon?"  Cammie yells from my room.

"Yeah?" I say, finishing off the last ringlet.

"I won't stay long. Remember that thing I had to sort out?" Cammie says quietly. I walk back into my bedroom and help her pull down a jersey I gave her.

"That's okay babe as long as you meet Casey." I say, holding her from behind, walking her towards the door.

I let her go as we walk down the stairs towards the lounge full of laughter.

"Hey Shan." Casey says sitting at the bench with Mom.

"Hey." I say feeling slightly awkward. I didn't even tell Mom that Cammie would be staying.

"Who's this?" Casey say smiling at Cammie.

"This is Cammie." I say, I watch as she comes out from behind me to shake Casey's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Cammie says shaking politely.

"Nice to meet you too." Casey replies, turning to me for my reaction.

"So girls, how was the ball last night? I didn't hear you guys creep in." Mom says looking at me for the story.

I look at Cammie for help. We didn't even come up with a plan, or story. I'm glad she didn't hear anything at least. I smile at Cammie. However the memories flash back to Taylor kissing Cammie.

"Uhh fine, it was good, we stayed pretty late." I keep it short and simple hoping she'll change the subject.

"Sounds fun, I remember going to one of them back in the day. A lot of us got drunk." She laughs.

"That doesn't sound like you Mum." I laugh. "So Casey what's your plans today? Wanna grab lunch?" I ignore Moms questions, I don't wanna talk about masquerade balls anymore. The reminder makes me feel heavy.

"Yes, I was just thinking the same! We can go in a minute." Casey says as Mom and her head towards the couch, leaving Cammie and I alone in the kitchen.

"We can drop you off on the way." I tell Cam, making us a coffee.

We drink our coffees quickly, Cammie seemed anxious to leave. I watch as Cammie runs up stairs to grab her dress from last night. I can't imagine what's she's feeling, considering she was in love with Taylor.

"Okay Casey let's go." I say grabbing my keys. Cammie and Cas follow me out to my car.

"Okay girls so how did the night really go?" Casey asks, looking at me for the truth. She turns to Cammie because I don't reply.

"Ummm it was good." I tell Casey sticking to my story.

"Yeah the music was great." Cammie says laughing with me.

"Did I miss something?" Casey questions .

"No, it's ok." I laugh. I pull up outside Cammie's house and she jumps out quickly.

"Uhhhh, I'll talk to you later okay." Cammie says. "Nice to meet you Casey." Slams the door awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you too." Casey says to me, with no time to tell Cammie.

"What's wrong with her?" Casey asks frowning at me.

"Nothing, I think she just tried." I tell her coming up with quick responses. 'I should just tell Casey. She would understand right? She wouldn't care if I was a little bit gay. I should just tell her.'

"Did you guys go to bed late?" Casey questions seeming curious.

"You could say that." I say, smirking out the window so she doesn't see.

"What?" Casey frowns.

"Uhhh, nothing. So, want to go to the cafe we use to go too."

"Yeah, but it's 20 minutes away Shan." She moans.

"It's okay we have time." I putting my foot down. "Do you have somewhere to be?" I ask.

"Well that's what I have to tell you. You know Byron back from school."

"Yeah."

"Well we have been together for 6 months now. I found him on campus."

"Oh shit really? That's great, and it's okay I approve him." We laugh.

"What about you? Are you still with Jake? You guys were thick as thieves." She questions. My heart begins to race. 'I can't possibly tell her, but I really want to tell her.'

"I ended it with him." I keep it short and simple.

"What? Why?" She's turns right around to face me.

"I don't know... it wasn't working. He became too pushy. He drinks every weekend, and I can't keep up." I admit.

"Oh, he didn't hurt you did he!?" She says quickly, frowning at me.

"No, not really." I say quietly.

"Shannon, what do you mean not really?" Casey almost yells in my car.

"Look it's fine now, don't worry about it." I try to brush it off, I don't want to get into details.

"Don't worry about it, oh really!" She says smartly.

"Casey please." I yell.

"Sorry."Her eyes trail to the road. "Does Mom know that you guys aren't together anymore?"

"Yeah, I just said we broke up. She didn't really question it." I tell Cas.

"Sooooo, you're not going out with anyone? Who did you take to the ball last night?" 'I knew this question was coming.'

"I took Cammie." I say confidently

"Oh I see. She's nice I like her. She didn't stop laughing when we were having coffee before. She's funny." Casey says smiling at me. I stay focused on the road. 'I'll just tell her, I just won't look at her. I'll just pretend like I'm telling nobody. It can't be hard.'

I try to come up with a conversation in my head but the words don't leave my mouth. My brain only processes the words but doesn't produce them. 'Cammie's my girlfriend. Cammie and I are dating. Well actually, Cammie and I are dating.'

"Casey, I think I'm gay." 'What am I saying? This is not what I planned in my mind.'

"Wait what?" She says in shock. I turn to see Casey mouth wide open.

"Well, I don't know. I don't know what I am, I'm so confused." I pull over outside the cafe. Arriving just on time before I feel the need to crash.

"Shannon, seriously it's okay. I don't judge." She says rubbing my back with her palm. 'I just want to tell her everything. I can't keep it in anymore.'

".... and Cammie is also my girlfriend." I say quietly, feeling the weight lifted off my shoulders after coming clean.

"Yeah, now I see. You guys did seem kinda close, and Mom said you only just meet. Wait, does Mom know?" Casey says, not seeming shocked by Cammie.

"Fuck no! Wait!? Did we seem that obvious? She doesn't know and I don't want her to know." I tell Casey. "I'm scared Cas." I confess, looking away from her so she doesn't see my eyes tearing up. 'I don't mean to cry, I'm terrified of what she might think.'

"No, it's okay! She won't know anything! I promise it will be okay. She won't care!" Casey saying, continuing to rub my back. "Come here." Casey says pulling me into her for a sisterly hug.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise." Casey says pulling me tight.

----------------------------------

Cammie's POV
I rush inside. 'Thank god Mom isn't home. She must of gone shopping.' I hang my dress up and attempt to call Taylor.

"Pick the fuck up Taylor." I yell into the phone. I don't know why I bother, it all seems so pointless.

"Voicemail great. Hi Taylor would you ever so fucking kindly great back to me. That would be great! Wouldn't mind having a good old catch up about last night. Just give me a call and we can have a wee chat. Thanks bye." I say in a sarcastic voice, pacing back at forward around my room.

"Fuck sake." The anger inside me is so indescribable, I want to scream. I throw my phone onto the bed and fall along side it.

My phone rings seconds later, Taylor's face fills my iPhone screen making me cringe.

"Oh hey Camden, just got your messages. I would love to meet. I'll pick you up now." Taylor says quickly.

"Wait what? No." I say, but she cuts me off short, hanging up the phone.

Hey guys sorry! I didn't know where to go from the last chapter 🙈
Thank you for 4K reads. I still can't believe it. I try to post every 4 to 5 days, cause that's usually when I finish a full chapter. Thank you for being patient. Love you all. ~ Courts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 12.8K 49
Non fermatevi all'apparenza. Non è il solito cliché. Da metà in poi succederà il delirio. Allison non si lascia mettere i piedi in testa da nessun...
4.8K 348 18
Camille e Joseph. Il giorno e la notte. Lo yin e lo yang. Due persone così diverse ma così simili. Entrambi entrano ad Amici con un unico obiettivo:...
Sweet Hell By enJoy

Teen Fiction

73.2K 3K 60
Kyla ha sempre avuto una vita ordinaria, niente di nuovo. Sempre i soliti quattro amici, esce una sola volta a settimana, a detta di tutti: una pall...
837 50 8
il più semplice dei legami proibiti. due ragazzi che si conoscono da tanto tempo. lei è sempre stata innamorata di lui, ma mai l'ha rivelato ad anima...