Hate That BoyBand (h.s fanfic...

By graefiction

[PREVIOUSLY NAMED AS I HATE ONE DIRECTION] "One Direction, you suck. All your fan girls are annoying as fuck... More

I Hate One Direction
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |one|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |two|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |three|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |four|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |five|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |six|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |seven|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |eight|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |nine|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |ten|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |eleven|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twelve|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |thirteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |fourteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |fifteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |sixteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |eighteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |nineteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - one|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - two|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - three|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - four|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - five|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - six|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - seven|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - eight|
♥ HateThatBoyband ♥ |twenty - nine|
♥ HateThatBoyband ♥ |thirty|
One Shot Competition
A little bit of love #1 (Oneshot Winner)
A glimpse of the future #2 (Oneshot RunnerUp)
1H1D is making a COMEBACK
I Hate One Direction Sequel in 2017

♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |seventeen|

6K 157 26
By graefiction

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter  17:

Harper’s an angel, isn’t she?

_____________________________

 Lize's POV

“Get up!!” I winced at the irksome yells that was coming from outside my room— even covering my ears with fluffy pillows couldn’t help. It’s puzzling how even muffled screams could still be as irritating. 

“I’m up! I’m up!” I howled as I turned my head back to my pillow, burying it deep into the soft spongy material then only pulling away 4 seconds later after running out of air. Just when I thought I finally had some peace to fall back into my slumber, the door burst open, showing the boys (excluding Louis) all dressed up nicely in their comfortable outfits. Oh, and the Buffy reject of course. 

“Why are you all here in my room?” I groaned, not making any attempts to even move.  

“Because I know you’d fall back asleep again just like every other morning,” Harry grumbled, pulling the covers that were shielding my body from the cold. “Now hurry up and get dressed. We’re going for the interview that Ms Angelic booked for us,” he added. 

“I’m not part of One Direction! Why do I have to go?” I frowned, looking up at him. 

Harry paused for a while, “ Amelia wanted my cousins to join in the interview and I agreed b—”  

“Just because he couldn’t refuse a woman,” Zayn added with a little snigger, causing Harry to glare at him. 

“No.. It’s because it wouldn’t be nice to turn them down. Besides, as long as we keep it simple.. It will turn out alright,” Harry shrugged it off calmly. Right, says Mr. Flirty pants.

I folded my arms in a matter-of-fact manner, chuckling slightly, “ I never agreed to this.” My face turned back to stone, raising one my eyebrows slightly. “Why should I help you?” 

“ I honestly don’t see the point of keeping this wicked human being in this house of yours, Harry,” I heard Harper join in to add her, once again unneccesary convictions.

“Shut it Buffy. I’m not going to the interview and that’s final.” I stated, positioning my body back where it originally was—under the covers. 

“Okay lads, I think I know what to do here. I’ll handle this,” I heard Harry sighed, ushering the rest out of my room, leaving the both of us alone.

First, silence filled the room. All I could here was the quiet ambience and it made me wonder what Harry had in mind. What could he possibly do that would actually make me step out of the roo—what the? I flinched, shivering at the touch on my bare neck. My head snapped towards the figure in my room, using the blankets as a shield to cover my neck area. Harry was standing in front of me and grinning down at me, showing a mix expression of amusement and cockiness. He turned to sit on the sofa chair across the bed.

“ What the hell Harry? How’d you know?” I furrowed my eyebrows, backing away from him. 

 “ I noticed you. You flinched when one of those stylists accidentally touched your neck. You’re not the only observant one Lize,” He smirked, putting his hand under his chin as it rested on the coffee table.

 “ You asshole,” I growled, squinting my eyes at him. 

 “ Well, well, well, who knew we’d switch positions huh? It’s nice to finally be the authoritative one.” He smiled, getting up from his seat then walking towards the door. “Well, you better get ready now.. Or I’ll reveal your weakness to..” He paused, looking backwards, “Harper.”  

 As I watched him leave the room, I clenched my fists in a ball then I gritted my teeth, biting down the thoughts of me burning him to ashes.

“ That little scumbag.”

 ____________________________ 

Harry’s POV

I closed the door behind me, smirking. Who knew ‘High and Mighty’ Lize had such a feeble weakness; yet so effective? This was interesting—

“What’s with the creepy smile?” I noticed the sound of Harper’s voice. “What happened back there?”

“Oh.. I just showed her who’s the real commander here,” I puffed out my cheeks into a smile. 

“ You..being more dominant than Lize?” Her eyebrows rose slightly in surprise and I nodded, proudly. “What did you do?” She leaned in, wanting to join in the fun.

“That’s for me to know and you to not find out,” I winked at her while patting her head. I walked back with my hands in my pockets, joining the boys in the living room. 

___________________________

Lize’s POV 

I sniggered at the top that was laid down on my bed for me. The light-yellow, strapless, vintage dress had a laced front that ran down the middle of the dress, making a trails of ruffles down to the end. What the heck was he thinking? I hated these kinds of dresses. I just didn’t do lace or ruffles; or anything else that was considered girly and doll-like. I decided to put my feelings of disgusts aside and wear the dress so that I wouldn’t make the boys late again.

“Oh hey! The princess is here! You sure took your time!” Harry exclaimed in a sarcastic tone yet still showing his impatience by crossing his arms and tapping his feet.  

“Well if you hadn’t given me this stupid tight dress, I would’ve been ready a bit earlier Mum,” I replied, rolling my eyes. 

“None the less, you look amazing Lize,” Louis gave me a soft smile. 

 “Thank you Louis, you don’t look too bad yourself,” I smirked, silently thanking god it wasn’t as awkward as I thought it would be. 

____________________________

“Please welcome the cousins of Harry Styles, Julie and Harper!” Amelia stood up to welcome us on stage. 

The audience clapped and roared while the music played as both Harper and I entered the stage to join in the interview with One Direction. Forced without any other option, I had to squeeze myself on the long sofa in between Harry Styles and Harper just because they couldn’t afford another sofa. 

“ Thank you for coming to join us, Julie and Harper,” Amelia smiled politely. 

“ Of course,” I showed a charming smile, holding on to Harper’s hand, just as we planned two hours ago in the car.

“Now tell me, what made you girls join Harry on his tour in L.A?” She asked, her hands on her lap, intertwined with each other. 

“Well, initially we planned to watch One Directions concert’s with Harry’s mum but things just got really busy and she couldn’t make it.” I answered calmly, taking side glances at Harry. He seemed to be bothered when I talked about his mum. “So Harper and I decided to just go watch the concert by ourselves to support Harry.” I smiled. 

“Aw.. That’s sweet. Is this the first time you girls are watching his concert?” 

Harper decided to butt in without acknowledging me, “Not for me. I’ve watched his previous concerts before. Julie had been so busy with her modelling career she couldn’t make it for the concerts,” She replied, her chest positioned upright and forward. I covered my mouth to bite down the urge to snicker.  

“Oh so you model?” Amelia raised her eyebrows towards me in interest. 

I pretended to grin and leaned forward, “Yes I do, from time to time. I’m planning to focus on college now.” 

“Oh college! That’s great! I wish you the best for your future!” She exclaimed, putting her hand over her chest. It’s funny how I could see right through her facade .  “Now if you don’t mind me asking, Harry said you girls are his distant cousins..?”  

“Ah yes.. We’re his second cousins,” I answered fast, smiling at Harry. 

“ Are there any.. You know, relationship going on between any of you?”  Amelis smirked, wiggling her eyebrows which me furrow mine. 

“What?” I laughed humourlessly. “We’re cousins.. It’s almost incest!” I shivered a little at the thought of us actually ‘dating’. 

“Well, I don’t actually mean ‘Harry’. Maybe one of the bandmates?” Amelia leaned in. 

I shook my head, “Oh nononono. We’re all like brothers and sisters. We’re really clos—” 

“There is.” I heard Harper’s voice from the corner and all of us turned our heads almost instantly.

“ What? No there isn—” Harry wanted to continue but Harper cut him off. 

“Louis and Julie are dating. But right now, they’re going through a rough patch,” Harper faked a frown. I turned to glower at Harry, sending him hard stares, hoping he’d figure out what was trying to say. Can I strangle her to death now? I clamped my hands together, suppressing my urges to smack Harper and maybe, sew her mouth while I was at it.

Louis furrowed his brows in cofusion, “Harper, what are you—”

“I think it’s time for the world to know Louis. I’m just trying to help,’ Harper frowned and slumped her shoulders, faking innocence.

“Aw.. Isn’t that nice? Harper’s an angel isn’t she?” Amelia smiled in an apologetic manner. 

“Yeah.. She certainly fell from heaven..” I gritted my teeth. “I just wanna hug her so tight and maybe squeeze her to death..” I feigned a smile at the camera, holding Harper’s hand really tightly.

“We’ll be right back in 5 with One Direction, Julie and Harper Rowe, everyone!” Amelia waved to the camera as it went off the air and to commercial.

I’d rather not explain what happened backstage. 

All you should know is that it wasn’t pretty. 

_______________________________ 

“Care to play a little game?” Amelia asked as the stagehand man rolled a cart in to serve us drinks after the first half of the interview. Because of Harper’s unexpected outburst, we had to change the whole plan.

“Oh sure,” Harry lifted his shoulders into a shrug. 

“The game’s called dirty little secrets. When I ask a question, the first person raises his or her gets to answer. Got it?” Amelia said as she took out cue cards while we all nodded.

“Who’s take the longest to get ready?” 

“ Definitely Julie,” I heard Harry say.

“You didn’t raise your hand up,” I said defensively.  

“It’d still be you, Julie,” Harry pointed out and I managed to stop myself from poking his eyes out. 

“Who has the most biggest appetite?” 

Subconsiously, my hand rose up by itself. “ Definitely me, I eat anything edible,” I laughed a little. Not everything about this interview had to be made-up. 

“ Who are the two people who often bicker?” 

Zayn managed to raise his hand before Harper could. “Julie and Harry.”

Amelia looked surprised, “Really? Why is that?” 

“Well.. You know.. Cousins fight all the time..” I laughed wryly. “We still love each other. We fight but we always make up,” I smiled, forcing myself to put my hand around Harry’s neck in an attempt to hug him from the side. 

“Yeap.” Harry forced a smile and patted my hand awkwardly. 

At first, Amelia looked a bit suspicious and I’d blame Harry for his horrible acting but I knew I wasn’t any better. “Next question?” I raise my eyebrows.

“Why are Julie and Louis going through a rough patch?”

Liam eyes went wide and he decided to intervene, “Uh.. I don’t think that’d be a good question to ask—” but I gripped on his hand for him to stop.

“Well, see I’m kind of insecure in a way..” I stared down at the carpeted floor. “ I don’t know, It’s just personal issues I’m going through.. I’m having a hard time putting my full trust in someone so ‘commitment’ isn’t really my strong point. I guess I just need time off alone for now,” I said, taking short glances at Louis while he stared. I figured I should at least tell him the real reason why I don’t date. 

I noticed Louis smiling a little and I grinned back, knowing he understood. 

“ Are you guys okay now? Is Jouis back?” Amelia intertwined her fingers, looking hopeful. 

“ We’re perfect. ‘Jouis’ is taking a break but.. Louis and Julie are definitely fine,” I held out my hand towards Louis and he took it willingly and tightly. 

© 2013 Copyright AishaAyesha. All Rights Reserved. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.2K 21
What's going on 6 years after One Direction break up? After a sudden call from Simon, will the boys be reunited, or will an old feud keep the band ap...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
30K 587 39
The cover says it all, this is a Kris x Reader book for all the Kris lovers out there :D *I do not own Deltarune, all rights go to Toby Fox* Accompli...
60.3K 1.6K 37
It's the start of your last year at high school which will be full of up and downs. It's an exciting time and it happens that you get a new teacher:...