I Was Lost, till I Found You...

By liliesinthevalley

Some people call it fait, some call it an accident. Alice Gold is only 19 but she thinks she's found the one... More

I Was Lost, till I Found You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
SEQUEL

Chapter 20

285 9 0
By liliesinthevalley

I woke up next to a sleeping Laura. I got up quietly so I wouldn't wake her. I walked down the stairs to see everyone in the living room talking. Luckily everyone was also in their pjs so I didn't have to worry about changing.

I sat next to Nathan, he put his arm around me. "Have a good sleep?" He asked. "Yup", I said before kissing his cheek. "Want to go make me some tea?" I asked. He looked at me funny. I laughed. "I'm kidding. I'll be right back I'm going to go make some", I said getting up.

I walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on. Once the water was boiled I poured it into a tea mug. I put the tea bag into the cup and waited. After it was done I took the bag out and put it in the garbage.

I walked into the living room and sat next to Nathan. "Oi that's my tea mug!" Nathan whined. "Aw poor baby", I said with a pout. He took my tea out of my hands and took a sip. "Hey that's mine! Get your own Sykes", I said. Everyone started laughing.

He stole my tea and made a run for it. "Get back here you shit!" I yelled running after him. I chased him around the living room and finally got him cornered. I took my tea out of his hands. We both sat back down on the couch.

"Didn't this happen before?" Jess asked. "It did", Karen said with a laugh. "Yup because Nath is a tea stealer", I said poking him. I snuggled up to him, he kissed my head. I heard crying coming from upstairs. I worriedly got up and ran up the stairs. I opened the door to see Laura crying on the bed.

I pulled her into a hug. "Shh, it's alright sweetheart", I cooed. "I woke up and you weren't here mummy. I got scared", she said. "I'm here baby girl it's ok", I said before kissing her head. I picked her up and brought her downstairs.

I sat down next to Nathan. Laura sat on my lap and snuggled up to me. Nathan kissed Laura's head. "Have a good sleep princess?" He asked. She nodded. She snuffled and crawled up on Nathan's lap.

"I love you daddy", she said. "I love you too princess", he said before kissing her little head. I saw Karen smile from the across the room. Laura's stomach gurgled. "Sounds like someone's hungry", Karen said with a laugh.

Laura giggled. "I guess I better go make breakfast then", Karen said with a smile. "I'll help", my mom said. They got up and walked into the kitchen. "So am I going to see this house today?" I asked Nathan. "Maybe", Nathan said with a wink.

"You two bought a house?" My dad asked. "No, Nathan said that he moved into it a few years ago but I haven't seen it", I said. "Oh", my dad said. I mentally face palmed. "I forgot to tell you that I'm moving in with Nathan", I said.

"What about your house back in Vancouver?" My dad asked. "It was rented. I just told the landlord and moved out", I said. "Oh, I didn't know all the details", my dad said with a laugh.

"Breakfast is ready", Karen said walking into the living room. We all got up and walked into the kitchen. Yet again Karen's food was amazing. My mom and Karen were discussing their jobs. After we ate we all went to our rooms to get changed.

I had a shower and dried my hair. I forgot to pick out clothes before so I had to walk out in only a towel. Luckily Nathan has a private bathroom in his old room. I walked over to my suitcase and Nathan wolf whistled.

I looked at him funny, he smirked. I brushed it off and got my clothes out. I picked out a pair of red skinny jeans and a white and black striped top. I walked back into the washroom and pulled them on. I put on some makeup.

I then walked out of the washroom to see Laura in her polkadot dress. I picked her up. "Daddy helped me", she said. "He did?" I asked. "Yes mummy", she said. I kissed her nose making her giggle. "You look pretty", I said.

"You're prettier mummy", she said. I smiled. I kissed her cheek. "Thank you sweetheart", I said. She giggled. Nathan came up and put his arms around my waist. "I love you", Nathan whispered in my ear. "I love you too", I said before kissing his lips lightly. He smiled into the kiss. We pulled apart and he smiled.

"And I love you too", Nathan said before kissing Laura on the cheek making her giggle. "I guess we better go if we want to catch the train", I said. Nathan nodded. We grabbed all the suitcases and brought them downstairs.

Everyone was standing by the door waiting for us. "Ready to go?" Phil asked. We nodded and followed everyone out the door. We hailed two taxis and took them to the train station.

We got there just in time. The train was just about to leave so we had to run to catch it. When we got on we all took our seats. I sat next to Nathan and Laura. I pulled Laura onto my lap and kissed her head.

"Mummy where are we going?" Laura asked. "We're going back to London so we can watch daddy's concert", I said. "What's a concert?" Laura asked. "It's where you go and see people sing and play music", I said. "Oh", Laura said.

~a few hours later~

We got off the train to see everyone waiting for us. "Hey", I said giving Sarah a hug. She glanced at my hand. "Ahhhh! Alice!!", Sarah squealed pointing at my hand. I smiled. "You finally grew some balls and did it!" Max said to Nathan.

"You guys knew?" I asked. "Course! We went with him to get it", Tom said. "Oh", I said. "Congratulations!" Nareesha said giving me a hug. "Thanks", I said with a smile. Kelsey gave me a hug and congratulated me.

"Now Nath shall we go see this house of yours", I said. "Ours", Nathan corrected me. "Ours", I said with a smile. We grabbed our luggage and hailed a taxi. Nathan told the driver the address. We started driving through a very nice neighbourhood. We pulled up to a very large house. I gasped.

"It's huge", I said. We all got out. I helped Nathan get the luggage out of the taxi's trunk. We walked up to the front door. Nathan took his keys out an unlocked the door. I walked in looking at my surroundings.

There was a very large living room with black leather couches and a flat screen TV. I walked into the kitchen, it was quite large with very new appliances. I walked upstairs into what seemed like the spare bedroom.

There was a room beside it that I walked into. I instantly knew it was the master bedroom, because Nathan's clothes and belongings were everywhere. The room across the hall was a smaller room, but it had enough space for Laura. There was also a bathroom with a huge bathtub and a separate shower. I walked back downstairs. Nath was sitting in the couch with Laura.

"It's perfect Nath", I said sitting down next to him. "It's a nice place to start a family", Nathan said with a smile. "I agree", I said kissing Laura's head. "I guess I better go unpack", I said getting back up. "You've done enough. How about I run you a bath and I'll unpack", Nathan said.

I kissed his cheek. "I love you", I said giving him a hug. We pulled apart and he pecked my lips. "You stay here while I go run your bath", Nathan said. "Alright, thanks Nath", I said. "No problem Als", he said with a smile.

I sat back down on the couch and Laura snuggled up to me. "You like the new house?" I asked. "Ya", she said with a smile. "That's good we're going to be living here now", I said. "I like it here", she said. "Me too", I agreed.

Laura rested her little head on my chest. "I love you mummy", she said. "I love you too sweetheart", I said tucking a little piece of hair behind her ear. Nathan came down the stairs and sat in the couch next to us.

I gave Nathan a quick peck on the lips and walked upstairs into the bathroom. I gasped looking around. There were rose petals on the floor. There was a warm looking bubble bath, with candles beside the tub. I smiled.

Why would Nathan do all this for me? I got into the warm tub, and I instantly was relaxed. I still couldn't believe he went to all this trouble for me. He could have just ran a normal bath, but he made it spectacular.

Half an hour later I decided to get out. I got out and changed into some comfy clothes. I walked down the stairs to see Nathan and Laura both asleep on the couch.

I took out my phone and took a picture. I realized I haven't been on my twitter for ages.

@AllieGold: Walked down the stairs to see this #Adorable @NathanTheWanted pic.twitter.com/RnUiopYgjI

I walked into the kitchen and noticed there was no food in the fridge. I shrugged and decided to order pizza. I definitely have to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

I got myself a glass of water and sat down on the couch next to Nathan. I started poking him. He slowly woke up. "Ugh five more minutes", he whined. "The pizza will be here soon", I said. He then shot up.

I started laughing. I lightly kissed him the lips. "You didn't have to do all that for me", I said. "Yes I did", he said before kissing me hungrily on the lips.

Our little make out session was broken by the doorbell ringing. Nathan went and payed for our pizza. I went into the kitchen and got three plates out of the cupboard.

I placed them on the table as Nathan came back with the box of pizza. I put two pieces of Hawaiian pizza on my plate. I got one piece out for Laura. Nathan grabbed three pieces.

I still can't understand how guys can eat so much. I walked over to the couch and woke Laura up. We all sat in the couch and ate out pizza. Laura wanted to watch a movie so I put on Ice Age; her favourite movie.

Nathan smirked as the movie played. "Enjoying the movie Sid?" I asked him. He started chuckling. The movie finished and it was 6:30. "I guess I better go get changed", I said. The concert was at 7:30. I got changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white top from Forever 21.

I walked out of the bedroom and headed down the stairs. "Ready?" Nathan asked. "Yup, lets go", I said with a smile. The three if us walked out to the van that was waiting. "Hey", I said walking in. Sarah, Jay, and Jacob each said hello.

"Nervous?" Jay asked Nathan. "Very", he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because your parents are there", he said taking a deep breath. "There not going to kill you or something. You don't need to be nervous!" I said poking him. "I still am", he said. I kissed his cheek.

"You'll do fine babe", I said. He smiled. We pulled up to the venue. We all clambered out of the van. I held Laura in my arms as we squeezed through all the paps. Laura began to cry. Once we got inside Nathan seemed angry.

"Shh it's ok sweetheart", I cooed attempting to calm Laura down. Nathan clenched his fists. "Can't they leave us alone for one day!" Nathan said angrily. "Nath calm down mate", Jay said. "They made Laura cry!" Nathan said pacing.

"Babe, it's ok, Laura just doesn't like the lights", I said. He sighed. Everyone else came towards us. Laura was still sobbing. Max and Tom started making funny faces to try and cheer Laura up. Laura snuffled and started giggling. I kissed her head.

Nano came over to us. "Boys you have to start getting ready now", he said. Nathan pecked my lips and walked off with the lads. "I have something for Laura", Karen said. She handed me a bag. Laura pulled out the item from the bag. I looked at it closer and noticed it was a stuffed dog. Laura had a huge smile in her face.

"Thank you", Laura said to Karen. "Your welcome hun", she said with a smile. Laura hugged the stuffed dog.

Nareesha came up to me. "After the show do you and Sarah want to go out for tea with me and Kels?" Nareesha asked. "Sure", I said with a smile. "We'll all look after the little ones", Tina said. "You sure?" I asked. Karen, my mom, and Tina nodded. "Thank you", I said.

"No problem", Tina said with a smile. We walked down to where the dressing rooms were. We were all standing there talking when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Hey", he said making my neck hairs tingle.

"Hey", I said. I turned around and pecked his lips. "Ewwwwwwww", Max said coming up from behind us. Nathan gave him a death glare, I started laughing. "Now go sing", I said lightly pushing him towards the stage entrance. "Another kiss for good luck?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

I lightly pecked his lips. "There", I said. He smiled and walked towards the stage entrance. We all walked to our seats.

Ed Sheeran opened for them. He waved at me. I smiled and waved back. He was like an old friend. Even though I didn't make contact with anyone for three years. He was one of the people I still talked to.

After Ed sang a few songs the lads came on stage. Nathan waved at me and Laura. We both waved back and smiled. Nathan began talking into the microphone. "As you all know I have a daughter", he said with a smile. He walked over to me and Laura.

I handed him Laura. She snuggled into his chest. "This is Laura", he said. "Hi", Laura said shyly. The audience 'aww'ed. He kissed her head and passed her back to me. I smiled at him, he smiled back.

They sang We Own The Night, Drunk On Love, I Found You, Glad You Came, Walks Like Rihanna, Lose My Mind, Let's Get Ugly, and All Time Low.

They just finished All Time Low and the crowd was cheering. I smiled at them. "Ok one last thing before we go", Jay said with a smile. The crowd screamed.

"Sarah could you come up here please?" He asked. She passed Jacob to Tina and walked up the stage steps.

--Sarah's P.O.V--

I walked up the steps and wondered what the hell Jay was doing. I walked over to him. He pulled me into a hug. "Ok so you're probably wondering why I called you up here", he said.

I nodded. He got down on one knee and I gasped. The crowd was screaming. "Sarah you're my skittle queen. I love you so much. You are funny, crazy, and, amazing. I don't know what I'd so if I didn't have you. Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Of course", I said. I started sobbing, obviously happy tears. He pulled me into a hug. We pulled apart and I kissed him. He slid the ring on my finger. I kissed him again and the crowd screamed. He put his arm around my waist and we all walked off the stage.

--Alice's P.O.V--

I ran towards Sarah. "Ahhhhhh! Sarah!!" I squealed. She hugged me. Tina ran up and gave Sarah and Jay each a hug. Gary Sarah's dad gave each of them a hug.

"Ready to go get tea?" Kelsey asked. "Ya", I said. I handed Laura to my mom. "Have fun girls", Karen said. "Thanks", I said with a smile. We all headed to one of the vans. We all climbed in. The driver took us to a little coffee shop close to the venue.

We all walked in and sat down at a table. Kelsey went and got I all some tea. A minute later she showed up holding 4 teas. We each took one and started sipping on them. "I have something to tell you girls", Nareesha said with a smile.

______________________________

Hmmmm whats Nunu got to tell them?? Did you guys see We Own The Night!! Oh and Almost Is Never Enough!! They are both amazing!! And AHHHH MY FRIEND MET TW AND GOT A VID OF NATHAN SAYING HI TO ME OMFG!!!!!

Lol sorry I'm still fangirling!! Lol I hoped you liked it!!!!! Comments and votes would be greatly appreciated!! And follow me on twitter it's @EmilySchumache2 :D

Much love,

Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 36 39
Jadah, she's 19. Jc Caylen happens to fall. Why is it so hard to love someone when there are keeping a secret. let me tell u the secret wait...nvm...
11:11 By Zoe

Short Story

963 14 17
Alice makes a wish every night at 11:11. She wishes to have her first kiss- yep, you heard right, fifteen and never been kissed by a boy- before she'...
3.5K 614 38
EARLIER CALLED "YOUNG, WILD AND FREE" "I'm here for you, Always." Always. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• There's a lot that c...
1.8K 224 43
1 week before my eighteenth birthday. That's all it was. 1 week. In one week, my life changed In one week, my mother and I were abandoned by the bes...