Chapter 16

--Sarah's P.O.V--

I woke up to a note stuck to my forehead with tape. I read it and tears spilled down my face. Why would she leave? I woke up Jess and explained what Alice did.

I clicked on video chat and called the boys. "Hey", the all said. "Alice is gone she left. She stuck this note to my head while I was sleeping", I said. "What does it say?" Siva asked. I read it to them.

"We have to get her back. She can't just get up an leave", Tom said. "What about the baby?" Jess asked. "We'll never get to see it", I said. Nath walked out of the room. "He's a wreck", Max said. "We'll he's the one who fucking started this", I said getting angry.

"Sare, calm down", Jay said. "Sorry guys I'm hormonal", I said. "Do you know where she went?" Siva asked. "No if doesn't say", I said looking at the letter. "We have to find her", Max said. "We'll I don't know if that's possible", I said tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Don't cry", Tom said. "How can I not? We grew up together were not friends were sisters", I said. "Call her", Jay suggested. I clicked on Alice's number, I put it in speaker phone. There was no answer.

______________________________

I'm sorry this chapter is short... The next one will be longer! I hope you like it so far!!

-Emily xx