Chapter 5

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. I groaned because I noticed I have Uni today.

I got out of bed and got into the shower. I let the warm water run down me before starting to get washed.

The hot shower woke me up. I walked back in my room. I was lucky I had a bathroom connected to my room. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a bra, underwear, socks, skinny jeans and a floral blouse.

I threw the clothes on and walked to my closet. I pulled out my brown leather jacket.

I quickly curled my hair and walked out if my room. I put on my jacket, and grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen.

I put on a pair of flats, grabbed my backpack, and ran out the door. I ran to the bus stop. I got there just in time.

---

I was on the bus coming home from Uni when my phone vibrated. I took my phone out of my pocket. The text was from Nathan.

Nathan: Hey the concert is at 6 so we'll come pick you and Sarah up at 4. We have to be there early cuz we have to get ready. Is that ok?

Alice: Ya it's fine :) xx

Nathan: great! So how was Uni??

Alice: ok I guess I'm exhausted

Nathan: I'm going to come over to cheer you up!! ;)

I got off the bus and walked to my apartment.

Alice: alright ;)

I got up to my apartment. Sarah must still be at work because she wasn't there.

I sat on the couch waiting for Nathan to buzz. I few minutes later he buzzed and I let him in.

I heard a knock at the door. I got up to answer it. Nathan was standing there wearing his 'game over' shirt with his 'sexy time' hat.

"Hey", I said. "Hey", he said walking in. I closed the door. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. He leaned me against the door and we kissed passionately.

"That made me feel a lot better", I said winking at him. "Good", he said leaning in to kiss me again.

We kissed for a bit then we sat on the couch snuggled up. We sat there in silence for a bit. I softly kissed Nathan on his neck. He moaned which made me giggle. I checked my phone. It was almost 4. "We have to go to the concert now", I said.

"I want to sit here longer", Nathan said whining. "Come on,. we have to go", I said pulling Nathan off the couch.

I took his hand and we walked to the door. We were putting our shoes on when Sarah walked through the door. "Sorry I'm late", she said. "It's alright", I said. "Ahhh I have like no time to change!!" Sarah said freaking out.

"Just change, go!" I said directing Sarah towards her room. She came out a few minutes later wearing a pair of red skinny jeans and a black top.

We all walked down to the lobby to see the limo waiting outside. We headed out of the lobby and ran to the van. We jumped in.

"Sorry Sarah came home late from work", I said, "then she had a 'what am I going to wear' freak out session" She slapped me on the arm. I laughed and leaned my head on Nathan's shoulder.

He kissed my head and put his arm around me. I looked at Siva and Nareesha they were deep in their own little private conversation.

Tom and Kelsey were talking about some club that they were planning on going to. Max was looking out the window. Jay and Sarah were talking about something. I saw Sarah blush.