Chapter 21

--Alice's P.O.V--

"Well I'm pregnant", Nareesha said. We all squealed. I'm pretty sure everyone in the whole shop was staring at us. "Congrats!" I said.

"Thanks", she said with a smile. We all hugged her. "Now I know why you ate so much the other day", Sarah said. She laughed. "Ya", she said.

"Tom was telling me about a party tomorrow night", Kelsey said with a smile. "We're going!" Sarah said. "You're too much like Jay", I said. "I like parties ok! And I haven't been to one for ages!" Sarah said.

"We have so much to celebrate!" Kelsey said. I smiled. "We do", I agreed. After we all drank out tea the driver took us all home. Sarah was coming over to talk for a bit. We walked in the door to see Jay, Jacob, Nathan, and Laura on the couch watching a movie.

We walked over and plopped on the couch across from them. "Hellooo", Sarah said. "Helloooo", Jay replied. I started laughing. "Guess what", I said. "What?" Nathan asked.

"Nunu's preggers", Sarah said. "What?" Jay asked. "Nareesha told us she's pregnant", I said. "Oh, that's great", Jay said. I yawned. "Tired Als?" Nathan asked. I nodded. "I guess we better go. Jay looks like he's going to fall asleep on your couch", Sarah said with a laugh.

Jay picked up a sleeping Jacob. "Bye", I said. "Bye Allie, bye Nath", Sarah said. "Bye!" Jay said from outside. I laughed and closed the door. I yawned again. "Go get some sleep babe, I'll put Laura to bed", Nathan said.

I hugged him. "Thanks", I said before pecking his lips. I walked up the stairs and walked into my room. I put on my pjs and I got into bed. I laid my head on my soft pillow. I heard the door open. Nathan slipped into bed as out his arm around my waist.

I snuggled up to him. "Night beautiful", Nathan said. "Night handsome", I said.

---

I woke up to someone poking me. I opened my eyes to see Laura perched on the side of the bed. I laughed and pulled her into a hug. "Have a good sleep?" I asked her. "Yes mummy", she said with a smile. She laid down beside me, she snuggled up to me.

"Mourning", a groggy Nathan said. His mourning voice was unbelievably sexy. "Mourning", I said. "Mourning daddy", Laura said.

"Since we have no food I guess we should go out and get breakfast", Nathan said. "Alright", I said. I got my clothes out of the dresser. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a blue top. I walked into the washroom and got into the shower. I got washed and got out quickly.

I got changed and I dried my hair. I out it into a side braid. I put on some makeup and walked out of the washroom. I saw Nathan and Laura on the bed snuggled up and fast asleep. I took a picture.

@AllieGold: somehow these two can fall sleep anywhere second time this has happened :P pic.twitter.com/TilYonRuaQ

I laughed and walked over to the side of the bed. "Wake up sleepyheads", I said poking them both. Nathan groaned. "Get up", I said poking him. "Alllsss five more minutes", he whined. "Fine", I said and I sighed.

I went downstairs and made me and Nath some tea. Once they were both done I brought Nath his tea. "I made some tea", I said placing it on the bedside table. He rolled over to face me, he pecked my lips.

"Thanks", he said. Laura woke up and snuggled into my chest. I kissed her head. I got up and picked her up off the bed. "Let's go get you dressed", I said. "Ok mummy", she said.

I carried her into her room. I picked out a green dress for her. I helped her get it on, obviously a three year old couldn't do it on their own.

I brushed her chocolate brown hair and put it in a ponytail. She turned around and I kissed her nose, making her giggle. I picked her up and walked back into my room. Nathan was looking in the mirror fixing his quiff.