Chapter 15

I woke up the next mourning and noticed today were driving to Toronto for the Ed Sheeran concert. The concert is tomorrow but it's going to take awhile to drive there.

I got up off my bed and tripped over something; my suitcase. I instantly started freaking out. What if I hurt the baby? I called the doctor, she said to be extremely careful and that the baby is alright because it wasn't a big fall.

I decided to wear a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt because we were going to be in the car all day. I took the pill that the doctor gave me so I wouldn't throw up in the car.

Everything was still sinking in. I guess I needed time to finally realize that I was going to be a mom. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and put on some makeup. I trudged out of my bedroom. I almost bumped into Sarah on my way out.

"Hey you almost ready to go?" She asked. "Ya", I replied. "Are you ok. I know yesterday you-" I cut her off. "I'm fine Sarah I just needed it to sink in thats all", I said. "Alright. But if you ever need to talk I'm always here", she said. "Ok", I said.

--Nathan's P.O.V--

Today we have an interview. I sat in the car waiting to go. "Nath you're actually first!" Jay said getting in the car. "It's a fucking miracle!" Tom said sitting beside him. "Alice is rubbing off on him. He's actually first!" Siva said also getting in.

"Ya I'm first", I said. "So, how does it feel knowing you're going to be a dad?" Siva asked. "Great", I said with a smile. "Aww baby Nath is growing up", Max cooed. "But he'll always be baby Nath", Tom said. "True", Max said.

"Since Nath can drink here now can we go out tonight?" Tom asked. "Ya!" Max said. We got to the venue. "Alright boys let's go in now", Kev said. We all clambered out if the van and went to greet the fans.

After taking a few pictures with fans we went inside. Later on after the interview we went out for lunch. We all sat down at a large table. I was missing Alice like crazy. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang startling me. It was Alice.

I smiled an picked up. "Hey babe", I said. "Hey sloth", she said with a laugh. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Driving to Toronto", she said. "Oh ya, I forgot about the Ed Sheeran concert", I said. "I'm so excited!" She squealed.

I laughed. Max and Jay were making kissing faces. I brushed them off and continued to talk to Alice. I walked to a more private place in the restaurant. "I'm happy", I said. "Why exactly?" She asked. "Because of what you told me yesterday. I don't really want I say it out loud because someone might overhear, and it would be all over the press", I said quietly.

"I'm happy too. But I'm also freaking out. I'm scared I'm going to be a terrible mom", she said. "You won't never in a million years", I said. "You sure?" She asked. "One hundred percent", I said. The boys were waving me over. "Oh sorry Als I have to go. I'll call you back later", I said.

I started walking back to the table I was still in the phone. "Alright, love you", she said. "Love you too", I replied and hung up. "Love you too", Max mimicked me in a funny voice. I sighed and sat down. "Aw you're so cute", Siva said in a girly voice. "I hate you all", I said sitting down.

"You love us", Jay said. I laughed and ordered my food.

-later that night-

We're going to a club tonight. I can finally drink in the U.S! Tom plans on get in us all hammered.

I fixed my hair in the mirror of my hotel room. There was a knock at the door. I walked over an opened it revealing the boys. "Come on hurry up", Tom whined. "Nath you take a long time to fix your hair", Siva said.