Chapter 3

-- Nathan's P.O.V --  

Today me and Alice are going to the hockey game. She told me it was the Ottawa Senators vs the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I don't even know anything about hockey. Football is the only sport I ever watched. I also don't know what I'm going to wear.

Ugh I sound like a girl. I just don't know what to wear, I've never liked a girl this much.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and my misfits shirt. I put on a hat. I decided to bring the fringe back a few months ago.

I put on a leather jacket. It's going to be cold in the arena.

I put on a pair of black converse. I looked in the mirror, I fixed my fringe.

I headed out to the car were renting. I got in and headed to Alice's apartment.

-- Alice's P.O.V--  

I sat on the couch waiting for Nathan to buzz. I twiddled with the bottom of my Ottawa Senators jersey. (photo at side) 

He buzzed and I let him in. I walked down to the lobby. He was sitting on the couch looking out the window.

"Hey", I said. He turned around. "Hey", he said with a smile. "Shall we go", I said.

"We shall", Nathan said. I giggled. I slipped my hand into his. He seemed surprised, but then shot me a reassuring smile.

We got to the arena. Nathan and I got out of the car and walked to the doors of the arena.

-- Nathan's P.O.V --  

There were a lot of people waiting outside the arena for the doors to open.

We waited for about 10 minutes before everyone started going inside.

It was freezing inside the arena, but I guess it has to be considering there was ice in it.

I've never skated before, if I tried I think I'd fall on my face. I was awkward to begin with, I couldn't imagine being on skates.

We got snacks and go into our seats. "You look beautiful by the way", I said. "Well as beautiful a person can be in an ill fitted hockey sweater. Look I'm swimming in it", Alice said flapping the sleeves around.

We both laughed. "So since your Canadian can you speak French?" I asked Alice.

"Oui je parler au Francais", Alice said. "What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means, yes I do speak French", she said. "Oh", I said. She laughed. "My mom's from Québec so I speak it fluently", she said. "Cool", I said.

Canada's national anthem (Oh Canada) started playing we all stood up. I took off my hat.

After the anthem the game started.

After the game we walked out to the car hand in hand. I think I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I took a deep breath.

"Alice", I said to get her attention. "Ya", she said. "Well I don't really know how to say this but umm... will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She smiled. "Only if you'll be my boyfriend", she said laughing.

"Course", I said smiling and laughing. We looked into each others eyes.

-- Alice's P.O.V -- 

Nathan leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised but then kissed back. We broke apart smiling.

We got in the car. I turned on the radio. I Found You was on the radio. Nathan smiled. We both sang along to it.

Nathan's voice was so amazing. My voice wasn't even close to being as good as Nathan's.