Chapter 14

I dropped it. I was pregnant.

I walked back in the office. "Now I know what the problem is", she said with a smile. "It's just simple pregnancy sickness", she said. She gave me some medication that will help with my stomach. She also made an appointment for my first scan.

I couldn't believe it.

I walked back into the apartment. Jess and Sarah were waiting for me to get back. They were sitting on the couch drinking tea. "So did they figure out what's wrong?" Sarah asked.

"Ya", I said putting my purse on the ground. "So are you going to tell us?" Sarah asked. I took a deep breath. "Well, I'm pregnant", I said. "Oh my god Alice!" Jess squealed. "Our baby's can be best friends!" Sarah said. "When am I soposted to tell Nathan?" I asked. "The sooner the better", Sarah said.

"I'll just Skype the boys and tell everyone at once it's easier that way", I said. "Sounds like a plan", Sarah said. I pulled out my laptop and went on Skype I called Nathan. His face popped up on the screen with all the boys beside him. "Heeeey!" They all said at once.

Sarah, Jess, and I laughed at them. "How was the flight?" Siva asked. "Long and boring", Sarah said. "Have you made a doctors appointment?" Nathan asked. "I did yesterday. They had an opening today so I went in. And that's what I've been meaning to tell you", I said. "Do you want us to leave?" Max asked.

"Um, no I guess I'll tell you all at once. It's easier that way", I said. Sarah nudged me with her elbow.

"Tell us already!" Tom said impatiently. I noticed a went a minute with out saying anything. Nathan seemed to be drinking tea. "Well I'm not dying. I'm um pregnant", I said.

Nathan did a spit take. "Congratulations!" Siva said. "Thanks", I said with a smile. "A little Jay and a little Nathan. Wow things are going to get crazy", Tom said.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Nathan said happily. I gagged again and ran to the washroom. A few minutes later I came back.

"Ugh this for nine months sounds like loads of fun", I said sarcastically. I plopped back on the couch. "Little Alice and Sarah will be best friends", Sarah said. "Or little Jay and Nathan", Max said.

"Speaking of pregnancy my first scan is in two days and I'm freaking out", Sarah said. "Everything is going to be fine", Jay said. "Mine is in a month", I said. "That's good then I can go", Nathan said with a smile.

Jess's phone rang. "Hey mom", she said. "Put it on speaker phone", Nathan said. "Hi", Karen said. "Hi", the boys said. "Um Alice and I have great news", Nathan said. "What is it?" Karen asked. "I'm pregnant", I said.

She squealed. "I'm going to be a grandma!" She said. "I need to go call my mom now", I said getting up. I left everyone to chat. I got my phone out of my purse and walked into my room. "Hi mom", I said. "Hi", she said. "I have some great news", I said. "Oh you do?" She asked. "Yes, I'm pregnant", I said.

Her reaction was very similar to Karen's a lot of high pitched noises and yelling she's going to be a grandma. "I'm coming over right now", she said. "Alright", I said.

I walked back into the living room. I looked at the clock it was about 4:30. "My mom is coming over, just to warn you two there's going to be many high pitched noises", I said with a laugh. "That's your mom for ya", Sarah said with a laugh.

"Oh you forgot to tell you that the Ed Sheeran tickets are meet and greet tickets", Nathan said. Me and Sarah stared screaming. "Holy shit were going to meet Ed Sheeran!!" I squealed. "Oh my god!!!!" Sarah screamed. Jess started joining in on our squeals.

"You lot are such fangirls", Max said with a laugh. "Who wouldn't fangirl! It's Ed Sheeran Max!" I said. "Holy shit!!!!" Sarah squealed. The boys started laughing at us. My mom buzzed I let her in. A minute later there was a knock at the door.