Chapter 18

Just a warning theres some sexytime in this chapter ;)

______________________________

--Alice's P.O.V--

"Nath you can stay over if you want", I said as everyone was getting up. "I'll take Laura if you want", Sarah said with a wink. "You sure?" I asked. "Ya, plus Laura can entertain Jacob so he won't be so bored", Sarah said.

"Alright", I said. I went and packed Laura an overnight bag. I grabbed her favourite teddy bear and put that in the bag too. I handed the bag to Sarah and gave Laura a hug.

"Be good", I said. "I will mummy", she said. I kissed her head. She took Sarah's hand and walked out with her and Jay. Once the door was closed I turned around. "You hungry?" I asked. "A little", he said. "Ok", I said walking into the kitchen. He followed.

"I'll help", he said. We made spaghetti. After it was done I plated it and put it on the table. Nathan out his arms around me. "I love you", he said, he pecked my lips. "I love you too", I said looking into his eyes.

We sat down and started eating. "I'm sorry you weren't there when Laura was born", I said. "It's alright. Was anyone there when she was born?" He asked. "No one. My mom and dad haven't even met her yet", I said. "Oh, well they should come out to London and my family and your family can meet her all at once", he said.

"Alright", I said. "Do you want to come live with me back in London?" He asked. "Yes I do", I said. He smiled. "Then we can be a family", he said with a smile. I smiled back. "That sounds amazing", I said.

After we were done dinner I put the dishes in the sink. I turned around and Nathan raised his eyebrow at me. I smirked and kissed him. As things started to get more heated we went into my room. Nathan started planting kisses on my neck making me moan. He smirked. I was sure there was going to be a mark. Nathan tugged my shirt off.

I took off his shirt and unzipped his pants. All of a sudden my phone rang. "Ugh, worse timing ever", I said getting off of Nathan. I answered the phone, it was work.

I hung up and put the phone down. "That kinda killed the mood", I said. "Oh well, now where were we?" Nathan said seductively. I fit my mouth to his. The rest of our clothes hit the floor. I threw a condom at him. It hit him the in face.

I started laughing. "Way to kill the mood Als", he said. I laughed even harder. He slipped it on. "You ready?" He asked. "Always", I said with a wink.

~the next mourning~

I woke up on Nathan's chest. I smirked when I thought of last night. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I must have woken up Nath because a pair of arms wrapped around me. "Hey", I said. "Hey", he said with a smile. I laid back on his chest, his arms still wrapped around me.

I sighed. "Everything is perfect", I said. "Yeah, it is", Nathan agreed. I kissed his neck. "I love you", I said. "I love you too Als", he said. He kissed my head. We laid there for a bit then decided to get up.

I went to have a shower. I got in and let the hot water wake me up. I was really tired from last night. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Why do you always scare the shit out if me while I have showers", I said. "Sorry Als. I haven't had a shower with you in three years", he said.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault", I said. "It's not your fault. I'm glad I have you again", he said before kissing me. "I've always wanted to be kissed in the rain. I guess this is the closest I'm gonna get", I said.

"Next time it rains I'll be sure to kiss you", Nathan said. I smiled. "Oh and last night was amazing", Nathan said winking at me. "Yes, yes it was", I agreed. He smirked.