Chapter 9

I woke up and went to have a shower. I got out of bed quietly, trying not to wake Nathan, and went into the washroom. I turned on the water. I stood there got a minute letting the hot water wake me up.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Holy shit Nath, are you trying to give me a heart attack", I said. "Sorry babe", Nathan said. I turned around and kissed him.

I put soap in my hair and started washing it. Nathan started helping me. "Nath, I can wash my own hair", I said. "Let me do it", Nathan said. I sighed. "Fine", I said.

He finished lathering my hair and started washing my body. "I can wash myself", I said. "But I want to", Nathan said, "plus it gives me an excuse to touch you everywhere" "Pervert", I said. He laughed. "I'm not a pervert", Nathan said. "Fine your horny", I said. "Well you could solve that problem", Nathan said. I slapped him. "Just have a damn shower", I said.

He laughed. I finished and got out. I dried my hair and pulled it into a messy bun. I walked out if the bathroom to my suitcase. I pulled out a lime green shirt, a bra, underwear, and skinny jeans. I pulled them on, and grabbed my laptop. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

I pulled out my iPhone and started playing music on shuffle. The first song was Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I hummed along as I did my online Uni courses. Jess walked in the room.

"Are you listening to Ed Sheeran?" She asked. "Ya, I love him", I said. "Me too", she said with a smile. I started doing my Uni courses again.

Nathan handed me tea and toast. "Thanks", I said. He sat down beside me. Jess came and sat down on the chair across from me. Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne started playing. "Who is this?" Jess asked. "Avril Lavigne, she's Canadian", I said. "Cool", Jess said. I hummed along to the song. "Your probably not going to know half of the so had I listen to, there all by Canadians", I said.

"Oh well there still good", Jess said. I smiled. "Oh by the way if it tickets to Walk Off The Earth", Nathan said. I screamed. "Wow ok, don't make me go deaf", Nathan said. "Sorry fangirling", I said. I hugged him. "Ah Nathan I love you!" I squealed. He laughed. "Love you too", he said. I squealed some more. "Ah I can't wait!" I said. "Good the concert is in about 5 months", Nathan said. "Aw I have to wait that long", I whined.

"Who are Walk Off The Earth?" Jess asked. "A Canadian band, they sing this song", I said putting on Red Hands. We listened to it. "Oh", Jess said.

"Oh and I might have gotten you tickets to go see Ed Sheeran with Jess and Sarah when were on tour", Nathan said. "You got tickets to go see Ed Sheeran!" Me and Jess squealed. "Ya", he said. Me and Jess screamed.

He smiled. "You guys are such fangirls", Nathan said. "Yup", me and Jess chorused. "Now if you excuse me I have Uni courses to do", I said.

Nathan had to leave to go to the studio. Karen had to go to the store, and Steve went with her, so it was just me and Jess. I finished my Uni courses.

We turned on the radio and of course Ed Sheeran was playing. It was Give Me Love. Me and Jess started singing it. I turned it up so it was blasting. I heard a knock at the door. I answered it. At the door was Nareesha, Kelsey, and Sarah. "Hey", I said. "Hey, blasting Ed Sheeran?" Sarah said. "Of course I am", I said.

"Nathan bought us tickets to go see him in Canada!" Jess squealed. "Ahhhh really!" Sarah screamed. "Nathan called us fangirls earlier", I said with a laugh. "It's Ed Sheeran, of course were gonna fangirl!" Sarah said.

"I need help", Jess said. "With what?" Nareesha asked. "Well I have a date tonight", Jess said. "Yay we'll help you get ready!" Sarah said. "That's what I need help with", Jess sad with a laugh. We whisked her upstairs. We went to her too. As looked through her closet. "Ah she had no dresses!" Sarah said. "Here you can borrow one of mine", I said. I grabbed the light blue dress out of my bag. I handed it to her. She went to the washroom to try it on.