Chapter 10

--Alice's P.O.V--

I woke up next to Nathan. He was so adorable when he slept. I noticed today we are going back to London because they have a show tomorrow.

I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. I got washed and got out. I dried my hair and put it into a side braid.

I walked out I only a towel, I noticed Nathan was up. "Hey babe", he said. "Hey", I said. "Ready to go back to London?" Nathan asked. "I still have to pack a few things, but ya", I said. I got a pair of skinny jeans, a bra, underwear, socks, and a shirt out of my suitcase and put them on. I took Nathan's grey beanie out if his bag and put it on. "Oi, I was going to wear that today", Nathan said.

"Oh sorry, I'll wear the blue one", I said. "No it's fine you look hot in it", Nathan said with a wink. I blushed and kissed him. "Go have a shower you lazy bum", I said with a laugh. "I'm not lazy", Nathan said. "Yes you are, now go have a shower", I said. He got up off the bed. As he walked into the bathroom I smacked his ass. "Kinky", Nathan said which made me laugh. I got out my laptop and went on twitter.

@JessSykes96: going to London with @thewanted and @AllieGold :)

@AllieGold: @JessSykes96 then off to Canada to see Ed Sheeran!! :)

@JessSykes96: woop!!

@TomTheWanted: @AllieGold @JessSykes96 you guys are such fangirls

@AllieGold: @TomTheWanted you know it ;)

I laughed and started doing my Uni courses. Nathan came out of the bathroom in only a towel. I winked at him, he laughed. I continued doing my Uni courses as Nathan got dressed.

He came and sat beside me on the bed. I closed my laptop and snuggled up to him. He put his arms around me, and kissed my temple. "Your perfect", Nathan said. I laughed. "No I'm not", I said. "Yes you are, promise me you'll never change?" Nathan asked. "Promise", I said.

"Good", Nathan said. I smiled at him. "I love you", I said looking into his perfect green eyes. "I love you too", Nathan said. Nathan's lips crashed into mine.

We broke apart smiling. We snuggled until there was a knock on the bedroom door. Nathan went up and opened it, it was Karen.

"Everyone is waiting outside for you", Karen said. "There early", Nathan said. I got up packed a few things, and ran downstairs with Nathan. We said goodbye to Karen and Steve. Nathan, Jess, and I went outside towards the vans. Jess and I got into the van with all the girls in it.

"Woop! Girl's van!!" Kelsey said. I laughed. We started pulling out of the driveway. We turned on the radio. Heart Attack by Demi Lovato was on. Me and Sarah looked at each other and started mouthing the words.

"Did you see the video of them doing karaoke to this song?" Kelsey asked Jess. "No", Jess said. Kelsey pulled out her phone and showed it to her.

"Wow, you guys are amazing", Jess said. "Thanks", we both chorused. "Is that Nathan's beanie?" Kelsey asked. "Ya I stole it", I said with a laugh. "Did he spaz?" Nareesha asked. "Ya, but then he let me wear it", I said.

Lego House by Ed Sheeran came on. Me and Jess looked at each other and started singing.

"Aw sister moment", Sarah said. "Technically, there not sisters", Nareesha said. "They will be eventually", Sarah said with a wink.

"I want you and Nathan to get married", Jess said. "Ok, woah guys we've only been going out for a few weeks", I said. "Sorry,I just think you should", Jess said.

"Jess, you don't need to apologize", I said. We sat listening to music, Sarah fell asleep. My eyes started getting heavy, and I fell asleep.

An hour later I woke up to so someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Sarah. "What?" I asked sleepily. "I just noticed I was drinking the night before I found out I was pregnant. I could have hurt the baby", Sarah said nervously.