Chapter 19

Hey! Ok so I messed up on Karen's boyfriend's (or partner's). name. I thought it was Steve according to another fanfic I read. I watched The Wanted Life and apparently it's Phil. So, sorry if I confused you lol

-Emily xx

______________________________

--Alice's P.O.V--

Today we're going back to London. I grabbed my two suitcases and Laura's suitcase. Everything else in my house is going to get shipped there. I put them in the trunk of the taxi. My mom and dad were coming out too. We were all going to Gloucester to see Nath's parents.

Nath came out a few minutes later with Laura. She sat in her car seat and fell asleep. It was a half an hour drive to the airport. We got our luggage and payed the driver. I picked Laura up and grabbed her suitcase. We saw everyone at the front of the airport waiting for us.

"Hey", I said. "Hey", Tom said. It took awhile to get through customs but when we were done I was relieved. I just wanted to sit down. I sat down and put Laura on my lap.

"Can I have some candy?" Laura asked pointing to the vending machine. "Alright", I said getting up. I got her a Mars bar. "Thank you mummy", she said nibbling on it.

"You're welcome sweetheart", I said kissing her head. Nathan came and sat next to me. "Is it good?" Nathan asked Laura about her chocolate bar. "Yup, want a bite daddy?" She asked. Nathan took a bite and swallowed the chocolate. He kissed her nose.

She giggled. I passed Laura to Nath. She snuggled up to him. "She's a daddy's girl", Kelsey said sitting down next to me. Nathan smiled.

"Oh by the way my parents are coming out too", Sarah told me. "I haven't seen them in years it'll be nice to see them again", I said. We turned around to see three girls that were about 16. "Aww Laura is soo cute", one of the girls said. I smiled.

Nath took a picture with them and they left. "Flight 123 to London, England please board", the announcer said. We all got up and walked to the landing to get on the plane.

--a few hours later--

We've just arrived in London. We're meeting up with my parents at the hotel. I picked Laura up and kissed her head. "I'm tired", she said with a yawn. "Go to sleep baby", I said. She slowly drifted off in my arms.

We got into the van that would take us to the hotel. We all piled in. I put a sleeping Laura in her car seat between Nath and I. He kissed her head, I smiled. "Aww", Nareesha said. "Aww baby Nath and his baby", Max said in a funny voice. I laughed.

"She's such a daddy's girl", I said. Nathan smiled. Laura stirred in her sleep. She woke up and started crying. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked. "I had a bad dream", she said. Nathan took her out of her car seat and held her in his arms. It was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

She quickly calmed down. She laid in Nathan's arms until we got to the hotel. We all got out. Nathan still had a sleepy Laura in his arms. We walked in the lobby to see my parents and Sarah's parents talking to each other. "Alice!" My mom said running up to me and engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you so much mom", I said. "I missed you too sweetheart", she said. I hugged my dad. "I missed you dad", I said. "I missed you too princess", he said.

Nathan walked over with Laura still in his arms. "This is Laura", I said. My mom had tears in her eyes. "Mom don't cry! You're going to make me cry", I said. They both hugged Laura and Nathan.

"It's nice to see you again Nathan", my mom said with a smile. "It's nice to see you too", Nathan said. Sarah's parents walked over from Jay and Sarah. "Hello Alice", Tina Sarah's mom, said. "Hi Tina", I said giving her a hug. "I'm just going to check in babe", Nathan said handing me Laura. "Alright", I replied.