Chapter 4

-- Alice's P.O.V--

The next mourning I woke up to my phone buzzing. I rolled out of bed and read the text.

Nathan: hey the lads and I have an interview today but you can come to the hotel after :) xx

Alice: kk :) xx

Nathan: I'll text u when it's done :) xx

Alice: alright!! See u then!! :) xx

Nathan told me the hotel address yesterday. I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

I went to have a shower. I got in and washed.

I got out and dried my hair. I walked into my room and got some clothes. I took a pair of skinny jeans, a navy blue sweatshirt, underwear, bra, and socks out of my dresser.

I threw them on. I walked back in the bathroom and did my hair. I curled it, and let the soft curls cascade down my shoulders.

I put on a little bit of makeup. I never put to much on I tried to look as natural as I could, but still looking presentable.

I walked out to the kitchen to see Sarah making breakfast. "Hey", I said.

"Hey", she replied. "What ya making?" I asked. "Bacon and eggs", she said. "Yum", I said.

"So are you going with me to meet the rest of The Wanted?" I asked Sarah.

"Ya Jay just called and said I should come too", she said. "Nath told me they have an interview or something today, so he's going to text me when we can come over", I said.

"Ok", Sarah said. I helped Sarah plate the breakfast. We sat down and ate.

After we ate we decided to go shopping.

-- Nathan's P.O.V --

"Come on Nath we have to go", Jay said. "Coming", I said fixing my fringe. "You take so long", Jay said.

"Sorry", I said. We walked down to the lobby and headed out the door.

The paps were out out there. They were really annoying but I guess I just got used to them.

I got in the van. "Why did you guys take so long?" Max asked. "Nath", Jay said.

"Course", Tom said, "so when do we get to meet your birds?" "There girls not birds", Siva said. "It's slang calm", Tom said.

"There coming after the interview", I said. "I just can't believe these two got girlfriends", Max said. "I know", Tom said.

"Hey were right here", Jay said.

-- Alice's P.O.V --

I'm at the mall with Sarah, were in a store looking at shoes. "Do you like these?" Sarah asked pointing to a pair of red pumps she had on.

"Ooh those are cute", someone beside me said. I turned around to see two girls behind me.

One girl had blonde hair and brown eyes. The girl with her had mocha skin and shiny hair. They were both so pretty.

"Hi I'm Nareesha", the girl with mocha skin said. "And I'm Kelsey", the girl with blonde hair said. "I'm Alice", I said. "And I'm Sarah", Sarah said.

"Wait Alice Gold and Sarah Smith?" Kelsey asked. We nodded. "No way oh my god Kels it's Nath and Jay's girlfriends", Nareesha said.

"Wait how you know that?" I asked. "I'm Tom's girlfriend", Kelsey said. "And I'm Siva's girlfriend", Nareesha said. "Jay and Nathan haven't shut up about you two", Kelsey said.