I Was Lost, till I Found You...

By liliesinthevalley

Some people call it fait, some call it an accident. Alice Gold is only 19 but she thinks she's found the one... More

I Was Lost, till I Found You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SEQUEL

Chapter 18

302 7 1
By liliesinthevalley

Just a warning theres some sexytime in this chapter ;)

______________________________

--Alice's P.O.V--

"Nath you can stay over if you want", I said as everyone was getting up. "I'll take Laura if you want", Sarah said with a wink. "You sure?" I asked. "Ya, plus Laura can entertain Jacob so he won't be so bored", Sarah said.

"Alright", I said. I went and packed Laura an overnight bag. I grabbed her favourite teddy bear and put that in the bag too. I handed the bag to Sarah and gave Laura a hug.

"Be good", I said. "I will mummy", she said. I kissed her head. She took Sarah's hand and walked out with her and Jay. Once the door was closed I turned around. "You hungry?" I asked. "A little", he said. "Ok", I said walking into the kitchen. He followed.

"I'll help", he said. We made spaghetti. After it was done I plated it and put it on the table. Nathan out his arms around me. "I love you", he said, he pecked my lips. "I love you too", I said looking into his eyes.

We sat down and started eating. "I'm sorry you weren't there when Laura was born", I said. "It's alright. Was anyone there when she was born?" He asked. "No one. My mom and dad haven't even met her yet", I said. "Oh, well they should come out to London and my family and your family can meet her all at once", he said.

"Alright", I said. "Do you want to come live with me back in London?" He asked. "Yes I do", I said. He smiled. "Then we can be a family", he said with a smile. I smiled back. "That sounds amazing", I said.

After we were done dinner I put the dishes in the sink. I turned around and Nathan raised his eyebrow at me. I smirked and kissed him. As things started to get more heated we went into my room. Nathan started planting kisses on my neck making me moan. He smirked. I was sure there was going to be a mark. Nathan tugged my shirt off.

I took off his shirt and unzipped his pants. All of a sudden my phone rang. "Ugh, worse timing ever", I said getting off of Nathan. I answered the phone, it was work.

I hung up and put the phone down. "That kinda killed the mood", I said. "Oh well, now where were we?" Nathan said seductively. I fit my mouth to his. The rest of our clothes hit the floor. I threw a condom at him. It hit him the in face.

I started laughing. "Way to kill the mood Als", he said. I laughed even harder. He slipped it on. "You ready?" He asked. "Always", I said with a wink.

~the next mourning~

I woke up on Nathan's chest. I smirked when I thought of last night. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I must have woken up Nath because a pair of arms wrapped around me. "Hey", I said. "Hey", he said with a smile. I laid back on his chest, his arms still wrapped around me.

I sighed. "Everything is perfect", I said. "Yeah, it is", Nathan agreed. I kissed his neck. "I love you", I said. "I love you too Als", he said. He kissed my head. We laid there for a bit then decided to get up.

I went to have a shower. I got in and let the hot water wake me up. I was really tired from last night. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Why do you always scare the shit out if me while I have showers", I said. "Sorry Als. I haven't had a shower with you in three years", he said.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault", I said. "It's not your fault. I'm glad I have you again", he said before kissing me. "I've always wanted to be kissed in the rain. I guess this is the closest I'm gonna get", I said.

"Next time it rains I'll be sure to kiss you", Nathan said. I smiled. "Oh and last night was amazing", Nathan said winking at me. "Yes, yes it was", I agreed. He smirked.

"Now get washed we have to go get our daughter", I said. "I love being a dad", he said. I smiled. "You're a really good dad. Laura loves you", I said. "You're a really good mum", he said.

We got washed an got out. I dried my hair and walked back into my room. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. I also grabbed a t-shirt, and sweatshirt to go on top of it. I started waking towards the bathroom. "Als you can just change in here it's nothing I haven't seen", he said.

"I know I just-" Nathan cut me off. "You're perfect. I know you're going to say that you're self conscious. Als you're absolutely perfect", he said walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and out his forehead against mine. "I love you", I said brushing my lips against Nathan's. he moved in so we were kissing. He licked my bottom lip, I denied his tongues entrance.

He did it again and I caved opening my mouth. I pulled away and he frowned. "I have to go get ready", I said.

I walked back into the bathroom and curled my mousy brown hair. I drove Nathan back to the hotel. I followed him in. We took the elevator up to their floor. I knocked on Jay and Sarah's door.

"Hey", Jay said. "Hey", I said. "Mummy!" Laura squealed. "Hi sweetheart, you have fun?" I asked. "Ya lots", she said. "That's good", I said. "You have fun?" Sarah asked me. "Ya", I said. "Wayheyy", Jay said with a wink. Nathan smirked. I started laughing.

"You wanna go shopping?" Sarah asked me. "Yeah, I haven't been shopping in months", I said. "What?!" Sarah said. "You'd understand if you were a single mom. Well I guess I'm not anymore", I said with a smile. Nathan put his arm around my waist. "Nath go get your suitcase you're staying at mine", I said. "Alright. Be right back", he said before placing a kiss on my lips. "We should ask Kels and Nunu if they want to come with us", Sarah said. "Ya", I agreed.

I picked Laura up. "Jay can you watch Jacob for a bit?" Sarah asked. "Yeah", he said. "Thanks babe", Sarah said planting a kiss on Jay's lips. I smiled, they were so cute. "Anything for you", Jay said wrapping his arms around Sarah. "Aww", I said.

Nath came back with his suitcase in hand. "We're on babysitting duty while the girls go shopping", Jay said. "Alright", Nathan said.

"You guys can come to mine and watch them", I said. "Okay", they chorused. Sarah went and got Kels and Nareesha. We all piled into my car. I drove to my house. I unlocked the door and let Nath, Jay, and the little ones in. I kissed Laura's cheek. "Be good for daddy", I said. "I will mummy", she said.

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Have fun", I said. I gave Nathan a quick hug and kiss before walking out the door with Sarah. We climbed into the car and drove off to the mall.

I pulled my hair behind my ears because the wind from the windows was making my hair go everywhere. Sarah was driving and I was in the back sitting next to Nareesha. "Looks like someone had fun last night", Nareesha said pointing to my neck. I blushed. Oh I forgot about the love bite. I covered it with my hair.

--Nathan's P.O.V--

I picked up Laura. "I love you daddy", she said. I smiled. "I love you too princess", I said before kissing her little cheek. She giggled, it was the cutest thing ever. "Um Jay I was thinking if going to get a ring for Alice", I said.

"You're going to propose?" Jay asked shocked. "Yeah", I said. "Awww Nafe", he said in a funny voice. We called the boys and told them to get their arses over here. I told them I needed their help.

"Aww baby Nath is growing up", Max said touching my ear. "When are you going to ask her?" Siva asked. "I'm not sure", I said. They nodded. We all piled into the van. Since there were no car seats in the van I held onto Laura.

"Daddy where are we going?" She asked me. "To get mummy a ring", I said. "Why?" She asked. "Because I love her", I said. "I do too", she said with a smile. "You can't tell her about the ring", I said. "Okay daddy I won't", she said.

"I want skittles", Jacob said. "He's so much like you Jay", Max said. "Laura is a lot like you too Nath", Siva said. "Expect she's got her mothers good looks", I said hugging Laura. She giggled, I smiled. "Aren't you a little upset you weren't there when she was born?" Jay asked.

"A little", I said. We got to the shop and we all piled out. We walked into the store. I took Laura by the hand. "Hello how can I help you?" The lady at the till said. "I'm looking for and engagement ring", I said. "There's plenty to choose from", she said pointing to the case with a smile.

I looked at them all. "How much is this one?" I asked. "Five thousand", she said. "I'll take it", I said. She smiled. "Alright I'll ring you in", she said.

______________________________

Comments and votes would be greatly appreciated! Hope you liked it!

-Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 46 25
people often ask me how love feels like, i could simply answer them that the definition of love is different for everyone, not just for different sto...
8.3K 128 24
Alisha is an 18 year old freshman at college and living the dream. However, she has a slight problem. Or three. She has three boyfriends and thinks s...
212 18 18
*New chapters every week* A teen boy named Aron was just wishing for a happy life and find someone who will truly love him. But when he found someone...
75 0 3
A young girl finds love, in the weirdest way. Not understanding or knowing that she was falling in love, the help of a little friend. copywrite@mari...