"His Hoor" (Hussain Asif's Fa...

By i_khansa

"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition " She said and left the room. while I was standing here d... More

chapter #1 Intro
Chapter #2 Cast
Chapter#3 "Hoor's Family"
Chapter #4 "Hussain's Family"
Chapter # 5 " First Meeting "
Happy New Year
Chapter #6 "Panic Shery"
Chapter #7 "Tension and sadness"
Chapter#8 "Little Angel"
Chapter #9 "Happiness in the air"
Chapter #10 "Cool and Nerd together"
EXAMS
not an update but request.
i love you
Chapter 11 " First fight "
Chapter# 12 "First Fight II"
Chapter # 13 " Long drive or what? "
Chapter #15 " Is Qadar Pyaar Hai "
Chapter #16 "Baarish rehmat ya zehmat"
Happy Ami wala day
Chapter # 17 " Oh my God "
Chapter # 18 "Shehreem moments"
"Challenge Accepted"
Chapter # 19 "Hoorain moments"
Chapter # 20 " Hoorain moments too "
Ramadan Kareem
Chapter # 21 " Maha di Wedding hai "
Faces of the cast... ;)
Chapter #22 "Rub nay bana di jooriyaan"
Chapter #23 " Tumhen Dil Lagi Bhool Jaani Pery Gi "
Chapter # 24 "Dear Diary Keep My Secret"
#Wattys2016/11k:)/Chaandrat Mubarak/EID MUBARAK...
Chapter # 25 "Ishq mai dard kiyun"
Chapter # 26 "Plan for the Love Birds"
Chapter # 27 "Jub koi pyaar say"
Chapter #28 "CHAHE JOH TUMHE"
Chapter #29 "Tears & Happiness together"
Chapter #30 "Engagement is not a proper thing"
Chapter # 31 "Tu mujhe Qubool"
Chapter # 32 " Mr Deewana & his Mrs Pagliii "
Chapter # 33 "Yeh raat or Yeh mosam"
Chapter # 34 "Morning Romance"
Chapter # 35 "Some Desi Rituals"
Chaptet #36 "PRECAP"
Chapter # 37 " Asmanoon pay hai likha "
Chapter # 38 " Her last feelings "
Chapter # 39 "English Translated version of Her last feelings"
Chapter # 40 " Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasaan "
Chapter # 41 "Ek aag ka darya hai"
Chapter # 42 "Barasti Baarish"
Chapter # 43 "Realization"
Chapter # 44 "Precap/Teaser"
Chapter # 45 "Pyar, Ishq, Mohabat or Dewangi "
Chapter # 46 "PRECAP AGAIN"
Chapter # 47 "They completed each other"
New story & Eid Mubarak
103k & A/N"THANKYOU"
The Readers Choice Awards

Chapter # 14 "Cool plus Nerd is equal to a big disaster"

5.3K 270 32
By i_khansa

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you guys :) :)
I am happy actually . mmmm why???
Reason is mentioned at the end of this chapter. Just read the chapter and find out...

Come lets make a deal. I'll entertain you with my story. What you'll do for me. Mmmmm let me think. Ok I have an idea......

You guys only read my story

then comment and vote simply. I need nothing more. I'm only asking you to vote and comment i hope you guys understand.

So thanxxxxxxxx a lotttttttt in advance :) Love and Hugsss for you all my sisters :)

Thanks for 2k's  also :) :*

Previously

From the corner of my eye I observe him enjoying my condition. I damn knew it that this all will happen to me Kiyun k janab ka deedar kiya hai to din ab acha kesy guzar sakta hai.

What she said next was almost made me do suicide mentally.

Happy Reading :)

Flashback continue...

Me and him together on a long drive kind thing. No this will never happen in my life ever.

May be I heard wrong thing. I again tried to absorb what Shaista aunty said.

I thought that they want him to drop me at the airport but these ladies are thinking devily.

They want me to go with this uncle all the way back to my house and icing on the cake is that they want me to came back with this jangli janwar type banda.

Oh Allah please help me. Save me in this difficult time.

Yeh banda to pura badla lay ga mujh say do din jo kuch kiya hai mai nay is k saath.

Allah please help me. Closing my eyes I mentally started pleading.

" Hoor beta what happened? Oouncha bolo samajh nahi aa rahi k kiya keh rahi ho tum?"

Am I that stupid who use to do exactly the same as

" Aa bail mujhe maar Or khud apna paaon paish kerti hoon kulhaari ko k come hit me"

My mentally praying scene was actually that loud to hear by every one.

Smiling shyly I acted sweetly fluttering my lashes and both the ladies carry shocking features.

As if they are not beleiving or may be they are doubting my mental abilities. Agar aap log mere saath itna bura ker sakty hein to why not I do this.

Taking that empty suitcase from mom's hand I started walking towards the door with slow steps.

I don't want to go with this uncle but for baba. Yeh karway karaily ka karwa ghoont to peena he parhy ga mujhe.

He was already out waiting for me. His back rested with the car and was wearing dark glasses and wearing a blue shirt with black narrow.

Janab lagty to nahi k uncle hein Or seems blue is his favourite color. Jub say ayi hoon I am watching him wearing blue.

I felt something strange happened to me. May be my heart beats. Yeah I felt my heart beats quickened.

He looked at me and smiled a genuine smile.

My heart skipped a beat at his gesture and I felt my self embarrassed just because I was checking him out un conciously.

He quickly went up to the other side and opened the front door for me but being a stubborn I ignored his good deed.

Opening back seats door I was about to step in when I heard her stern voice

" I am not your driver. So come sit here being a nice kid."

What he just called me. He called me kid? Did he just said me Kid?

" I am not a kid okay?"

I said angrily and sat inside shutting the door hard.

I didn't dare to look at him or else I will get more hyper. I know he must be laughing that heart burning smile.

   ************** Flashback ends ***************

Some one waved his hand in front of my eyes and with that I heard some one calling me all frustratingly

" Hoorrrr.." .

Who else it could be. Hussain was looking at me confusion evident from his face. As if he is not getting some thing.

" Ex cuse me madam kindly please back to earth. It would be an honour for me agar aap meri baat sunna pasand farmayen gi to.."

I looked at him blankly.

Hussain Asif's POV

Halting the car in front of a bakery I went to buy some thing to eat.

Looking at Hoor I was about to ask her when I came to know that she is sleeping.

Coming back and shutting the door a bit loudly I saw that she trembled as she got scared.

Oh how stupid I am. Looking closely at her I came to know that she is not sleeping instead she is in her own world.

Muhterma apny khayalon mai gum hein. Or I thought not to disturb her knowing that she might be sleeping.

I was about to tease her when I looked closely at her and felt kind of lost in her beauty.

She was looking the most innocent and beauty Queen around this globe. She was pouting.

Koi khayalon mai bhi pout kerta hai kia. Suddenly I felt the urge to kiss that pout away.

Stop all this Hussain its Haram. Keep things Halal. I know mom want us to meet in some privacy to know each other well but its not a good thing.

I don't want to bother her but its for her health sake.

" Hoor come eat some thing."

I said and started un wrapping food stuff. I felt no movement in her as if she is still not out of her world.

I went a bit closer to her and waved my hand in front of her eyes.

" Hoorrrr..."

I called her and finally she looked at me but a blank look.

" Ex cuse me madam kindly please back to earth. It would be an honour for me agar aap meri baat sunna pasand farmayen gi to.."

I said and again she gave me a blank look.

" I just wanted to say that eat something. We have a long ride way back to your home and I have my meeting there also."

Finally her blank look changed to a knowing one and she took that zinger from my hand.

She started eating silently and so did I. After some time she fell into deep sleep and I foccused on my driving.

************* Flashback starts*************

The night Hareem got discharge from hospital.

I was in my room busy doing some office work. Just going through some random files. When I heard a hesitant knock at my door.

I know who could be.

"Mom stop embarrassing me yaar. Aap ko knock kerny kia zaroorat hai. Ajayen na andar."

I said irritated with my moms this habbit. She use to knock on my door when ever came to talk to me.

"Actually mera beta bara ho gaya hai to Zara soch k ana parhta hai. " mom came in smiling shyly and shery came from her back saying or doing corrections of mom's saying.

"Mom aap ka beta bara nahi. Ab to bohat bara ho gaya hai. Look is ki daarhi mai white baal. Like chor ki daarhi mai tinka."

He said jockingly.

When he earn a smack on his head from dad. Hey wait what's going on here. First mom came than shery and now dad.

I am smelling a big fish cooking here. Smell is really very clear.

"Yeah fish is cooking for dinner and is made by Fariya aunty. Smell's yummy na?" Shery asked me making me embarrassed.

I was thinking that loud? I questioned myself but got no answer because I seriously don't know or may be shery knows me better.

"Hussain come sit here. We need to talk now." Dad  called me with his stern voice.

Its damn serious sain just Allah say apny tamam gunahon ki maafi maang lo. Oh my Allah abhi tak Isha ki namaz nahi parhi na tabhi yeh ho raha hai.

"Yes dad? Is every thing fine? I think I did any kind of mistake?" I said slowly and dared to look at his face.

He seems all serious and kind of angry.

I looked at mom and got sight of shery. He made a child like face kind if teasing me. At the end he made a kissy face and I mentally chuckled.

Kon keh sakta hai that he is a mature guy of age 36 and father of three children and happily married.

But still the child inside him shows itself time to time.

"Shery act mature. We are here to discuss some thing serious and what are you doing.  You are father of three children now. Kuch to change lao apny behavior mai."

Dad said removing his glasses and I gazed shery. He looked flushed his cheeks carry a dark shade of red and bit my lip to control the fit of laughter.

That wanted to come out any  time.

"Hussain beta I gave you enough time to find your that madam perfect but you didn't find any so its time for you to accept our choice."

He said politely and calmly.

Oh so that's the matter. Mom dad why don't you guys understand my situation. I don't want to marry as I am still not...

"Dad I know he will say yes now as I already got the signal in hospital today." Shery barked yes he is the dog who barked at the wrong time.

What kind of signal he got from me today.

"Shery could you please shut your mouth for a second. I need to talk to Hussain" dad again scolded him and this time I forgot to control my laughter.

A small laugh escaped from my lips. Dad glared me and I also shut my mouth before its my turn for scolding session.

"Hoor kesi lagi tumhein? Your mom want you two get married soon. She is a nice girl and the way she saved hareem's life. I like her attitude very much."

Dad blasted the most powerful bomb over my head. I felt myself at utmost shock and disbelief.

How he could think about that nak charhiii for me. Cherry on top he is saying that she is a nice girl.

Hareem ko bachaya hai na us nay to aap log mujhe kiyun marwana chahty hein us k hathon. Why you guys are taking me as a balii ka bakra for hoor sahiba.

Stop it guys.

I need to tell them. Aaj nahi bola to kal bhugtoon ga. Khamoshi ka buycoat to kerna he pery ga.

"But dad..." I was about to say some thing when he cut me off saying " at least give this a chance beta. Pehly usay jaan lo agar na pasand aye to bata dayna but di this for your mother's sake. She is really very worried about you."

Dad felt so emotional and I felt my heart skipped a beat. Un consciously I was doing wrong. I looked at mom and for a second I felt my heart sinking. There was hope in her eyes.

"OK dad I will.."

I uttered and not that fake wala. I was ready all from my heart and any thing for mama and papa.

Dad smiled and patted my head. Giving me a quick fatherly hug he escaped from my room then mom did the same with one additional thing.

She pecked on my fore head and said "jeety raho mujhe pata hai mera beta mujhe kabhi maayoos nahi kery ga."

I smiled lightly and heard shery saying "mom this is really un fair. Mai to jesy aap ko her waqt maayoos kerta  hoon. Abhi to apko eik itna cute as gift diya hai mai nay."

He acted all like russi hui phupi jis ko her shaadi say pehly manana parhta hai.

"Chal badmash kahin ka" mom said fisting his hairs and he groaned .

I laughed slightly and shery smacked my head hugging me tight and then leaving a peck on my cheek.

***************** Flashback ends*****************

My mobile buzzed and finally I came back to my senses. Picking my mobile I checked the notification bar.

Checking it I came to know that I got a voice message from shery and I quickly opened my what's app to check what's that message for.

Message was to short. It was nearly of 3 seconds. Itna chota sa message hai to yakeenan koi bakwas he ki hogi.

Sun loon ya rehny doon? I was a bit unsure so end up deciding to listen the voice message.

Touching the mobile screen his voice came in my ears only to disturb me more and making this situation more embarrassing for me.

"Sain I just wanted to say that keep it halal bro. No hanky panky bhai."

He said evilly and the voice message ended. I imagined his face and gave him as much lakh di lanats as I could do.

Completing the cursing to shery the laanti banda section I pressed the radio button and here cane the voice of RJ Syed.

This man loves FM radio that still he is working there for some times even  after he is a great business man.

I smiled thinking those old memories we shared together. When I heard the familiar music .

To be continued...

Like it or not? Any favorite part? I need you guys to...
Vote
Comments
&
Share....

Fe aman Allah till next update...

Remember me in your prayers...

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Happy wala birthday to me...

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Yeah its my birthday 7th march.

If you guys want to wish me than go a head guys I am waiting eagerly to get your wishes as its the only special day in my life :)
Hope its not dramatic but just I am happy...
Hahahaha...
Acting all idiotically na. I know. I am idiot.

Just ignore and enjoy the life as its very short. Live every moment 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 3.1K 43
"A monster is not always a monster." He stared at her eyes, looking at the ocean which showed hope to him. That hope, which he longed to see in many...
21.5K 1.9K 74
Hi! their i am a bit nervous because it is my first time that i am writing some thing on public hope you all love it......:) well my story revolve ar...
90.6K 5.2K 9
❝ Distance can't stop what's meant to be ❞ He was her best friend's brother's best friend. And she was his best friend's sister's best friend. That's...
1.5K 98 11
" Appi , will you please listen to my request please ? " I told to my elder sister. " If your request is to marry Kabir than sorry I can't fulfill y...