THE ZOMBIE LIFE

By infinity_mj

A LIFE WITH ONLY DEATH SURROUNDING THE INNOCENT SOULS. GABRIELLA IS A KIND LOVING GIRL THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH... More

IS THIS REAL?
EQUIPED
PROBLEMS
CAN YOU LISTEN?
REPEAT
KARMA
A NEW ENDING
ATTACKED
LOYALITY
SKYHIGH
SECRETS
FOUND OUT
TIME GONE
HEALED FOR NOW
NEW STORM
FRIENDS?
WRONG ONE
FAKE
VIOLENCE
PEACE NOT BE
TEMPTATION
SOLVED
MOVE
CANIBAL
TRUST
END OF FAKE LOVE
GOOD VIOLENCE
HATE
FEEL
FIGHT
BIPOLAR
DRAMA
CAN YOU STOP
DUSK
DONT
A NEW START
KIDS
DONT UNPACK
TIME TO GROW UP
ONE LOVE
THE AGE OF FETUS
THE DEVIL WEARS SNEAKERS
GUILT
ANXIETY
GIRL POWER
GUY POWER(AUGUST PRESPECTIVE)
SAY GOOD BYE TO LOVE
Catch me if you can
SEARCH PARTY
TEARS FROM THE QUEEN
JAIL BREAK
JAIL BREAK PT2 ( CARLOS AND JAKE PRESPECTIVE)
ESCAPE
THE DEAD MAN IS TEMPORARY
THE TRUTH
THE CHAMBER
TRUE LOVE? SIKE
MYSTERY
MYSTERY PT2
REVELATION
BASTARD CHILD
NEW COMERS
ONE TOUCH
CURIOSITY DID'NT KILL THE CAT
REFUSED
INVISIBLE
INNER RAGE RELEASED
SHADE
ANSWERS
CHILDREN
LIFT OFF
SNOW MAN
POUNDING
STRESS
HIDDEN PAIN
SCOOBY DOO'S CURIOUSITY
SMILEY
EXCHANGE
THREE MUSKETEERS
PLAN
BACK TO THE BEGINNING
SPEECH
DUFFED
HOUNDED
SHE DOES'NT CARE
BET
GAMES
WARRIOR
TRAIN
AWKWARD
PRESSURE
LEADER
DOES HE CARE?
IRRELLEVANCE
ON THE MOVE PT1
ON THE MOVE PT2
ON THE MOVE PT3
ON THE MOVE PT4
ON THE MOVE PT5

IS IT FINISH?

43 6 0
By infinity_mj

We then saw noticed a flashlight on the floor.

I quickly picked it and turned it on.

Zombies everywhere , they noticed us by the flashlight.

There just staring at us waiting for our first move.

I whispered -"Am going to throw the flash light to the left. When the thrown flash catches the zombies attention , everyone run right."

My plan was understood , I throwed the flash light to my far left and we all went running right.

We kept running right until we then noticed four huge goated headed men running our way.

Gabi-"Guys get ready to fight."

We all got in defence mood.

We are all fighting, It seemed that theese goat heads was'nt trying to kill us. They seemed like they were trying to bring us some where.

Me and Dashawn were putting up a great fight , but Nikki and August were'nt. We tried to save them , but the men sneaked us and throwed us on there shoulders and started moving.

While we were comfortably waisting time on there crusty shoulders we started to noticed golden torches that were lit, men with black capes seaded along the torches.

The goat headed men then throwed us down on the ground.

My face is facing the ground.

I started to lift my head slowly ,in terror of what to expect.

There he was sitting on the black ironed throwned.

My face is in shock, I cant believe what am looking at.

Gabi-"Brandon is that you?"

He got up and lifted me to my feet.

THE PRINCE-" My name is JUDASIZUS , first of my name. Am the son of the dark lord that was defeated in battle of THEGREAT ONE. Brandon is gone , his soal lays in the peasants cage. (HE BOWS AND KISSES MY HAND) My queen we will rule earth in terror and destroy it with an Iron fist."

This prince had blood red eyes and wrinckly skin and a black crown.

Dashawn got furious , he picked his sword and ran toward THE PRINCE and lunged his sword into his stomach. THE PRINCE then started to laugh, the prince pulled out the sword and his eye turned black. He started to form into this monstrous humongous creature. His whole lower body turned into a slithering , spikey tale. His head divided into three scaley snake heads. There teeth were as sharp as a sword and his arms turnt into pitch black wings .

He slithered his way towards Dashawn. Dashawn showed no fair and was ready for war.

I quickly jumped infront of Dashawn and said-"Wait if you kill him you kill me."

Dashawn-"Gabriella move ."

THE PRINCE voice sounded like the screams of the innocent dieing.

THE PRINCE turnt back into his human formation.

THE PRINCE-"Ok, I see that you want your worthless friends to stay alive,but I will feast upon them, and the other ones to."
He pointed to the deep dark tunnel. I then noticed deformed men hold the rest of the team that we left above the upperground.

Tanaj started to cry-"Gabi please help us."

I got down on my knees to THE PRINCE and begged him to keep my friends alive.

Gabi-"Please dont do this. I will do what ever you want. Just please let my friends go."

Dashawn-"Gabi dont do this."

I kept begging THE PRINCE-"Just take me , Is'nt it me you want? Let them go."

Dashawn-"Gabriella there not worth it, there not worth your life."

THE PRINCE lifted me up again and said-"Your Idiot boyfriend is right you know. They all deserve to die . They used you and no matter how much they apologise they were never actually sorry. Am going to feast upon your friends soals and leave your boyfriend as a desert just for the fun of it. I've been watching you all these years and I want you to carry my seed. ( THE PRINCE FACES THE GUARDS AND SAYS) Take them all to the dungeon."

Gabi-"Please dont do this. Let them go please."

THE PRINCE-" You have good heart and a loving mentality. You disgust me."

THE PRINCE slapped me to the ground.

Am now furious.

Gabi-"I am going to behead and stab your heart. You are going to burn in the depths of Hell."

THE PRINCE-"Cant you see child, Hell is my kingdom, and The earth is now Hell."

The men dragged us to the tunnel and locked us in there.

Everyone is panicing while am trying to find my peaceful place.

Deja-"What are we going to do?"

Lizzie-"Are we going to die?"

Charity-"I dont want to die with out children."

Kenny-"Your not pregnant? You looked preggers this whole time."

Charity-"Kenny this isnt the day."

Kenny-"Well we are going to die so why not?"

Carlos-"Kenny please shut up."

Kenny-"What was that Carlos?"

Carlos-"Your being annoying so shut up."

Kenny-"Ohh really, I should shut up?"

I got irratated and shouted -"Can you all just SHUT THE F*** UP ?"

Dashawn came to me and ask-"Gabriella what are we going to do?"

Gabi-"We are going to kill THE PRINCE."

Jake-"How?"

Gabi-"No one is fighting with me. You guys are going to have to find away out."

Dashawn-"Except me , am fighting."

I accepted the fact that Dashawn is'nt letting me fight alone. Mainly because I dont have time to argue.

Gabi-"Only Dashawn is fighting with me."

August-"Is there anything we can do ?"

Gabi-"No , now you need to start moving , before some one notices you. Jake your incharge of this team now, Just in case we dont make it."

Jake-"Ok I will do my best to be as good as you."

I took out my sword and brook the door open.

We all started moving.

Jake and the rest went right while me and Dashawn went left.

We noticed THE PRINCE and his counsel having a meeting.

THE PRINCE-"The BLOOD MOON is rising tonight. We will then conceive our baby boy."

I then pulled out my sword and jammed it in his hand.

His hand then started steaming.

His counsel members got up and went after Dashawn. Dashawn was suprissingly putting up a good fight.

THE PRINCE he started to form back into the creature.He then started to breath fire at me , luckly I quickly moved out of the way.

It came Slithering may way. I then leaped up removed one of its head and he landed face flat on the ground.

THE PRINCE is hurt, he then changed back into his human form.

I then took my chance and pierced my Sword throw his heart .

The counsel then vanished.

Dashawn came up to me and asked-"Is it over? Is he dead? "

Gabi-"Yes he is."

Dashawn held me and kissed my body .

Every thing seemed to easy and something didnt feel right.

Dashawn kept kissing my body.

I tried to stop him , but he held me down. I then saw how his eyes turned red and his skin became wrinckly.

It was'nt Dashawn, It was THE PRINCE.

I reached for my sword and lunged it into his heart. I also beheaded him to make sure that he stays dead.

I rushed to the fake corpse of THE PRINCE and relised that it was Dashawn. I had lunged my sword into his back.

I turned him over to checked his heart beat to see if he is alive.

Luckly there was a heart beat.

His eyes started to widen.

He quickly got up and backed away from me.

Gabi-"Am sorry THE PRINCE tricked my eye sight. I did'nt know it was you."

He held me and we followed Jake and team's foot steps that would lead our way out.

We noticed a climbable hole . We climbed our way up and met the team there. We got greeted with loving joy.

Tanaj-"Am so glad you guys are ok."

Dashawn-"We are glad of that to."

Gabi-"Guys lets keep moving."

We kept moving for hours. We were in the middle of no where.

Suddenly we stumbled upon a huge gated community that was named SURVIVAL PACK .

We were greeted by aggressive men pointing guns at our heads.

Tanaj-"Well nice to meet you to."

Gabi-"None of us are infected."

They checked us all from from head to toe including the babies.

They finally letted us in.

They brought us to the leader of this pack.So that we can give them information about the outside world.

As we were being excorted to the leaders office, I was suddenly greeted with a hug.

My eyes could'nt believe what there were seeing. It was my sister Stacy and her son Theo.

Stacy-"I missed you so much."

Gabi-"I missed you more."

Stacy-"I thought you were dead."

Gabi-"Well am not , and alot of S*** happened."

Stacy-"And I want to hear all of it, but you stink , so you and your friends need to go and take a bath."

She brought us to her huge mansion and exscorted us to individual rooms.

After we were done freshening up I introduced her to my friends that she did'nt know and gave Dashawn a special introducing.

Stacy-"So wheres Brandon?"

Gabi-"Dead."

Stacy suddenly gets a emergency call .She wants  me to join her on this mission.

It seemed like we were'nt the only new comers to this pack. It was a tall unbitten dark skin male.

As we were getting closer and closer to him, we then noticed that it was Brandon.

Stacy-"I thought you said he died."

Gabi-"He did."

Stacy -"How do you know ?"

Gabi-"Because I killed him."

I went up to him and asked him-"Did'nt I kill you?"

Brandon-"You killed THE PRINCE.He only stole my form, but I think he is still alive."

Stacy-"Who is?"

Gabi-"Thats impossible."

The BLOOD MOON started to rise and the clouds gotten black.

Stacy-"Whats happening?"

Brandon-"He is coming."

Stacy immediatley called all of her soldiers for battle. She made the an announcement that everyone would stay in there houses. I quickly ran for my sword.

Then suddenly a great sound said-"You think you can kill me? I am going to eat your soul."

This is going to be war.

( HEY GUYS THIS IS MY 100th CHAPTER AND I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK, BUT I PROMISE THAT THERE WILL BE A PART TWO. PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM -INFINITY_MJCOOPER AND ADD MY SNAPCHAT -INFINITY_MJ. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AND SEE YOU SOON.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 628 31
Astra is at school with friends, her friends are having a party of some sorts. Astra being Astra she's sitting in the corner listening to music, when...
The Call By jj.

Teen Fiction

420K 17.1K 37
Zaph Phelo likes to define herself as being a "willing introvert" due to constant changes in her life. She isn't one to trust easily, and is a girl u...
5.2K 411 16
It was suppose to be an average spring break vacations. No more school work , No more teachers and mostly no more college. At least that's what they...
2.9K 85 47
Gabriella, a typical girl trapped with a not so typical father in a not so so typical half dead family. Determined to change her fate she'd do anythi...