Aphmau fanfiction- Garence

By muffinpancakedrawz

Just a quick heads up before you read this there is some swearing and making out in this. Garroth and Laurenc... More

chapter 1: the party invite (Laurence)
chapter 2: The party (Garroth)
chapter 3: questions and secrets (Laurence)
chapter 4: kind words (Garroth)
chapter 5: now who? (Laurence)
chapter 6: the way it is with siblings (Laurence)
chapter 8: kissing in the rain (Laurence)
thank you for almost 1000 reads!
chapter 9: Ex boyfriend (Garroth)
chapter 10: breathing yet bleeding (Laurence)
chapter 11: hospital (Garroth)
chapter 12: return home (Laurence)
chapter 13: romantic trail ride. (Garroth)
thank you!
chapter 14: one year later (Laurence)
I am really sorry
chapter 15: proposal (Garroth)
another thank you
chapter 16: the wedding (Laurence)
sorry
chapter 17: kids? (Garroth)
chapter 18: freckles and gold (Laurence)
a/n
a/n
chapter 19: Travis's attempt to apologise (Garroth and Laurence)
A/N
chapter 20: steamy (Garroth) *LIME WARNING
chapter 21: oh to late (LEMON) (Garroth)
a little chat about the Garence ship (i may act a little silly)
some things to go over
chapter 22: were we met (Laurence)
chapter 23: hanging out with travis (Laurence)
A/n: holy cow thank you
thing
chapter 24: Travis becomes my boyfriend
chapter 25: texting
A/n
chapter 26: the first date
chapter 27: I'm a fool.
a/n
Oneshot winner (LEMON WARNING)
ask me questions
Chapter 28: Get your A** in gear Garroth!!!
chapter 29: moving on
Chapter 30: Why?
chapter 31: oh hello ex boyfriend
I'm sorry...

chapter 7:not to worry (Garroth)

1.1K 27 13
By muffinpancakedrawz

I couldn't believe it how the hell did she know we stared at her in shock when I finally found the courage to speak.

"C-C-Cadenza how do you know?" I stammered. she looked at me then to Laurence speaking directly to him.

"Laurence I knew you where gay from the moment you went to high school. we would be walking together and you would point out cute guys and then you would realise what you said and would blush and every time I tried to ask you about it you would turn away and then Lucinda told me you joined the Gay straight alliance. and she said you told them you how do I say it you felt gay maybe I guess is how you would say it. but when you broke up with your first secret boyfriend you forced yourself not to believe that you where not gay that is how I know. but I did not know Garroth was gay." she said I sat there in shock while Laurence turned beat red.

"Wow I never realised you knew so much and wait Lucinda told you all this I going to have a word with her after this" Laurence said grumpily.

"so your okay with your brother and I dating?" I asked.

"of course I am I fully support you two" Cadenza replied pulling me and Laurence into a warm sisterly embrace "no matter what bro i'm here for you" she said.

"thanks Cadenza" I said.

Alright sorry it short but anyway I want to give you two choices... should we have a full out make out chapter with Garroth and Laurence or should they tell someone else. you chose I am looking forward to see what wins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 2K 64
Get past the first 3 chapters and ur fine. Y/n L/n. She's pissed over season 2's ending of MCD. Both of her ships sank to the ocean floor in an insta...
4.5K 175 24
Long before Aphmau had become lord and even before Garroth was a guard. Before all memory was lost. They had a connection, a rich boy and a homeless...
52.1K 1.3K 77
Laurence Aphmau's guard. Loves her she doesn't know how to feel the same. They have had adventures and fights. Mean while a conflict goes on between...
9.6K 123 35
Ok, Laurence and Garroth like YOU, the reader. They don't love each other! Just as friends! Ok, just wanted you to know that... By the way, I did not...