Life with Tunechi: Third book

Galing kay StarCrossed81

This is the third book, Loving Tunechi, Living with Tunechi and now this one!!I still sometimes feel like I'm... Higit pa

Life with Tunechi
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

1.1K 38 8
Galing kay StarCrossed81

Monday morning was insane. We all had to be at the photo shoot at 9:30. I drove myself and the girls meeting Wayne and his other four at the shoot. As soon as Reginae saw us come in she ran up to me taking Maliyah. "My baby is getting so big." Wayne looked down at her. "That better be the only baby you have for a long ass time." Reginae shot me a look. "Like he can talk." Wayne cut his eyes at her but grinned. I had worried about Fallon being in the pictures with him and his other kids, but even his baby mommas hadn't cared. I still couldn't't believe that Ryan had signed off on it. The place was crazy kids running around everywhere and Wayne was just as hyper as them. They all must have Wayne's star quality in them though cause when the cameras came out they all settled down.

The first couple of pics was Wayne surrounded by his kids. I laughed so hard I cried. The photographer had him laid on the floor propped up on his side and the kids piled up on him. It was too much. Each kid got their own picture with Wayne then a photo alone. They also insisted on a pic of me and my girls, me with each one separate, then one of me and Wayne. I about fell out when all his baby mommas walked in and we all took a picture together, then one with them with their kids. When I was asked if I would take a pic just with the moms I looked at Wayne like bitch you knew this was coming but agreed. I had to admit that if I was going to be with someone who had multiple baby mommas I couldn't have picked a better set of girls. They occasionally made fun of me telling me Wayne still had the wool pulled over my eyes. I just laughed knowing they were just giving me a hard time. When it was all said and done Neal ended up wanting to come home with us. "Daddy has to leave tonight." Neal shrugged at him. "I can stay with her." I looked up as Neal pointed at me and I glanced at Reginae who immediately started laughing. "If he gets to stay I'm staying too." Toya agreed that Reginae could stay until the party Saturday and Nivea agreed to let Neal spend the night. Wayne shook his head as he walked me to the car. "Girl you going to be pulling your hair out with that one." I shrugged at him. "If I can handle you, I can handle your son." Wayne leaned in giving me a kiss. "Aight we will see."

Reginae rode with me and was telling me about some guy she liked. I shook my head. "No don't tell me that way when your daddy finds out I can plead the 5th." Reginae laughed. "You wouldn't snitch on my would ya." I laughed at her. "No, it will be our secret cause I'm not about to hear your daddy bitch about that." She grinned. "He can't judge, look at his relationships." I arched my eyebrows at her. "You know I love you." I grinned at her. "Love you too. Just remember your daddy is crazy." She gave me a look. "Who you telling." As we pulled up Wayne and Neal were already in the house. Fallon insisted on riding with them, jealous butt. Wayne spent as much time with the kids as he could. His flight out was at 8 so we ordered pizza for the kids and let them run around outside. Reginae wanted to go swimming so Wayne and I sat outside on the swing watching them all. "I can't believe your going to be gone all week." Wayne threw his arm around me. "I'll be back Saturday morning." I leaned into his arms, "you better." Wayne laughed. "What you got along with all the girls today." I elbowed him, "what the hell was that lets have all the baby momma's in a picture about." Wayne laughed at me. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes looking up giving him a kiss. Reginae swam closer to us, "Umm can ya'll hold the pda off please I'm trying to swim." Wayne arched his brow at her. "Say what?" Reginae grinned swimming backwards. "You heard me." Wayne looked at me shaking his head.

All the kids were in the living room watching a movie and Reginae had Maliyah while I went upstairs with Wayne watching him pull his bag out. I sat at the foot of the bed pouting. Wayne put his bags by the door and walked up to me. "Get that frown off ya face." I shook my head. "Nope." Wayne looked at his watch before walking up to me pulling me up in his arms. "I love you." I nodded. "Love you too." I leaned up kissing him. "You better be on your best behavior, you know what scratch that you better be on my best behavior." Wayne laughed at me. "Damn I can't have no fun." I looked up at him, "don't make me fuck you up." Wayne put his arms around me. "I'd let you if I didn't have a jet to catch." I shoved him as he arched his eyebrows up and down. "Wayne you stupid I swear." He laughed coming back to me and giving me a kiss before we walked downstairs. I frowned following him into the living room with the kids saying bye to all of them. Cortez was outside waiting on Wayne and I walked with him out the front door. "I'm going to miss you." Wayne leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead. "I love you girl." I hugged him giving him one last kiss. "Love you more."

Reginae helped me put the kids to bed. Neal had passed out watching TV. Fallon used every excuse possible to get up out of bed a million times. Reginae rocked Maliyah to sleep as we sat downstairs taking. "So today was interesting wasn't it." I looked up at her. "Yeah I wasn't expecting all of that." Reginae shrugged, "always expect the unexpected with dad." I laughed. "Right." She asked me questions abut the wedding and I let her know what we had decided. She was excited. "I can't wait, ugh why can't ya'll get married sooner." I shrugged, "Schedules, Fallon being gone." Reginae rolled her eyes. "Mostly dads schedule." I nodded. "Yeah but Fallon has a lot to do with it too." she made a face at me. "If you say so." I grinned at her and she looked down seeing Maliyah had fallen asleep. "Are you nervous about marrying dad." I looked up at her and sighed. "I love your dad Reg." She looked at me, "not what I asked." I bit my lip looking at her. "Yeah I mean I worry about marrying your dad but I worry about just dating your dad. In the back on my head sometimes I think when he gets bored he will find someone else. I don't have a doubt in my head that your dad loves me. I love him and I trust him. If things end bad with him I will never regret being with him." Reginae nodded at me. "I think ya'll were meant to be, I mean how else would he have ever found you." I grinned at her. "Family is very important to your dad and I'm so honored to be able to part of it." Reginae stood up placing Maliyah in her bassinet. She walked up to me leaning down hugging me. "No matter how mad dad makes you, I know he loves you, he is just on a different wave length than everyone else on the planet." I laughed at her as she stood up. "Cause he is not a human being." Reginae started laughing. "Part 2."

The next day Nivea came and picked up Neal around lunch. Wayne had called that morning and talked to everyone. Maliyah even cooed on the phone with him a little bit. Reginae wanted to go shopping so I agreed calling Ms. Rosa to watch Maliyah for me. We had decided to let Fallon come with us. Fallon refused to hold my hand when we went to the mall only letting Reginae hold it. I rolled my eyes. "Ugh I'll remember that." Reginae laughed at me. "You jealous." I grinned at her. "Maybe a little." We had been to almost every store in the whole place when we decided to get a pretzel and a drink. After I paid and we started walking I heard somebody start yelling. "Omg Reginae!" Reginae turned around groaning. "No she didn't" I looked up seeing Dhea come running up to Reginae hugging her. I could tell Reginae was uncomfortable and she looked up at me like what the fuck do I do." I was shocked and I know was standing there with my mouth wide open. It was actually Fallon who pushed her off Reginae. "My Nae Nae." Dhea looked at Fallon then up at me. I gave her a look daring her to say something to me. Her eyes looked me up and down before she turned her attention back to Reginae. "I haven't seen you in forever." Reginae shook her head not saying anything to her. I sighed. "Well nice seeing you we really need to go." Reginae grabbed my arm holding on to me as I started walking off. "Nae I thought we were friends." Reginae turned around looking at her. "Dhea your embarrassing yourself really leave my dad alone, he is happy now, get over it." Dhea's mouth fell open and before she could say anything else I tugged on Reginae and we went to the car.

"That bitch is pathetic, I mean I did like her and I even convinced Dad to get back with her once, but she is crazy. I mean she would always try to be my best friend, I'm like look your cool but your my dad's girl not my bff." I looked over at her. "O so I'm not your BFF." Reginae cut her eyes at me. "Your about to be my step mom so technically I hate you." I laughed at her. "OK, I'll be remember that." Reginae laughed, "This whole step mom thing can be easy or it can be hard." I looked over at her like really and she busted out laughing. Bye the time we made it home Fallon was knocked out and I was ready for a nap too. Ms. Rosa had cooked dinner for us and I told her she shouldn't' have but you couldn't't tell her anything. She was hardheaded and stubborn.

I tried calling Wayne but his phone went straight to voice mail, I didn't' even bother leaving a message just hung up. I knew he had meetings all morning then the party that night. Wasn't' too hot about him and the party but that was just party of him I was still getting used too. Reginae and I stayed up late that night watching TV both passing out on the couch. The ringing of my phone woke me up around 4am. I sighed answering it. "Really your just now getting to your room." I stretched out sore from sleeping on the couch. "Baby really I just got off the jet, I'm in New Orleans now." I rolled my eyes, "I forgot, I forgot." Wayne sighed. "I'm fucking tired , have to be at the damn event at 9." I rolled my eyes. "Didn't you sleep on the plane?" Wayne yawned. "Fuck no, left my pillows at home." I laughed at him. "You have problems baby, get some rest, just call me tomorrow when you can." I stood up heading to the bedroom. "I love you baby." Wayne yawned again making me yawn too. "Love you , know you go take your ass to sleep."

Wednesday and Thursday flew by, Wayne called to check in. I had never told him about running into Dhea, figured she wasn't worth it. She had tired to text Reginae the day after but she had just ignored her. Sometimes I felt almost sorry for her. I didn't know the whole story behind her and Wayne and really didn't want to know. I just knew I wanted her to leave us alone. She scared the hell out of me, she was too desperate, and lord knows what she would do. Thursday night when I had talked to Wayne he didn't feel good, I'm almost positive it was because he was running himself ragged. We had got into it on the phone after I told him he needed to slow down. He assured me he could handle his own shit and I needed to quit doubting him, to which I simply told him FINE! Wayne told me I had a fucking attitude problem and hung up on me. I had been upset but Reginae told me he was just having his man period to ignore him.

Sure enough Friday morning Wayne called apologizing. I could never stay mad at Wayne and he knew that. He was back in New York and had to go to an even that night, he would fly home after the party. "You better not be late for the party." Wayne groaned. "Maci I will be there, I told you, I will sleep on the way home." I rolled my eyes, "You miss her party you better not come home." Wayne laughed at me. "Bitch all I got to do if fuck you and you'll forgive me, it's Fallon that would never talk to me again." I was too shocked to say anything at first until I realized he was joking. "Bitch you ain't that good." Wayne died laughing at me. "Not what you said the other night." I laughed at him. "Get your head out the gutter. We got off the phone with him promising  he would be there.

Saturday Morning Fallon woke up before anyone else making sure she made enough racket to wake us all up. I groaned as I threw the covers off my body grabbing my phone. "Fallon really it isn't eve 7 yet!" Fallon jumped up on my bed jumping up and down. "Its my birthday, its my birthday. "Please shut her up." I glanced up seeing Reginae come around the coroner with Maliyah and plopping down on the bed. I laughed. Fallon sat down on me. "When is daddy getting here?" I made a face, "your daddy will be at your party, he is not coming here." Reginae looked up at me. "So I finally get to meet Ryan." I rolled my eyes, "Whoo Hoo!" Reginae rolled her eyes at me, "When is Dad going to be here." I shrugged, "before 2 if he knows what is good for him." Reginae laughed. "He wouldn't miss Fallon's party, he knows you would kill him." I shrugged, "I'm just ready for his ass to be home."

Around 12 I started getting everyone ready to go to the party. Adrianna called me telling me her and Chris would meet us at the party. Wayne was MIA, wasn't answering his phone, and I hadn't talked to him since Friday morning. I tried not to get pissed cause I didn't want to be grouchy for this party. I already had to deal with Ryan. I couldn't believe Fallon would be gone until September. I wanted to hold her and never let her go. My baby was turning four, it was unreal. We all jumped in the SUV and I tried calling Wayne again but no answer. I sighed looking over at Reginae and she rolled her eyes. "I swear to God Reginae he better not miss today." Reginae shrugged, "he might be running late, he would never miss it. He loves Fallon too much. He's probably still on the jet and that's why he isn't answering the phone." I shrugged backing out of the driveway.

We pulled up and I groaned as I saw Ryan was already there waiting on us. Fallon ran and jumped up in his arms. Reginae grabbed Maliyah and I walked up to Ryan frowning. "This is kind of a lot for a birthday party isn't it." I rolled my eyes. "Ryan can you please chill out and just enjoy the party." Ryan turned a circle looking around. "So what he coudln't make the party." I sighed turning around and walking into the building. People started arriving and the kids were running around playing. Lauren was the first of Wayne's baby mommas to arrive. I could see her scanning the crown as she walked up and I rolled my eyes. I swear if she came talking crap I would have to shut her down. "Hey Maci!" I stood up hugging her before sitting back down. "Where is Wayne I just knew he would be here." I looked over at her like really, she was the only one that ever gave me attitude. "He was held up, he will be here." Lauren made a face and I stood up thankful that Chris and Adrianna had just walked in. I gave her a look pointing at Chris and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah I brought his ass." I laughed at her giving her a hug. "Where's my boy at." I looked up at Chris. "Better be on his damn way." Chris looked at me and grinned. "Weezy wouldn't miss this, the weather was bad in New York this morning I bet his flight was delayed." I shrugged, at least he would have a reason for being late.

Adrianna and I were sitting beside each other talking about other people in the room, the kids were running around like crazy and I had lost track of Fallon. Ryan stood in a corner glaring at me. "Ugh make him go away Adrianna." Adrianna gave me a look. "I told you not to talk to him from day one." I frowned at her. "You told me to stay away from Wayne too." Adrianna laughed, "so you told me to stay away from Chris." We were both laughed as we heard the kids start screaming. "Must be Wayne." I stood up and saw the kids all circling him jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes seeing what he was wearing. "I swear to God, I need to start packing his bags and labeling his clothes with days of the week so he never shows up looking like that again." Adrianna was laughing so hard she had to wipe her yes. "That's your boo!" I gave her a look. "He is so embarrassing." I shook my head. "He isn't that bad just get that hat or whatever the hell that is off his head, then he can pass as normal." He looked up and our eyes met. He gave me a goofy ass grin and I rolled my eyes but felt my lips curl up in a grin. Damn boy I couldn't never stay mad at him.

When he finally made his way to me he pulled me in his arms leaning down giving me a kiss. "Where the fuck you been?" Wayne shrugged reaching out to take Maliyah from Adrianna. "Damn weather in New York delayed all flights in and out. So how is Ryan being." I shrugged. "He is just standing in the corner  mean muggin." Wayne glanced over at him, "as long as he stays chill he's good." The rest of the party went by without fail. The kids all went crazy when the cake was brought out and I though Fallon would pass out when she saw some of the presents Wayne surprised her with. Ryan stayed in the background shaking his head, I was beginning to wonder why I invited him in the first place. I was trying to be nice but he just didn't cooperate. Wayne's babies momma's were grouped together in a corner and I was ready for the night to just be over.

When the party was over I walked with Ryan to my car to get her bag I had packed. As soon as I pulled the bag out Ryan leaned up against my car. "I have to say Maci, you've sure slept your way to the top." I opened my mouth shocked at what I had just heard. "Excuse me." Ryan laughed. "Oh you heard me. I think it's kinda funny you still think this nigga is going to marry you and your going to live happily ever after. I give it a year at the most." I shoved Fallon's bag at him. "Fuck you Ryan." Ryan shrugged, "Is that an invitation Maci, I figured Wayne passed you around among his friends but I..." I jumped as Ryan hit my car taking a second to realize that Wayne had just punched Ryan in his face. I froze and thanked God Chris and Adrianna were outside because Fallon tried to run in between them and Chris grabbed her. I grabbed Wayne's arm trying to pull him back as Ryan shook his head. Wayne shrugged me off pushing me behind him. "I'm fucking tired of you starting shit all the damn time. You wanna talk shit, talk shit to me." Ryan bit his bottom lip. "Just telling her what she is to stupid to see. You know you ain't going to settle down with some bitch from Texas, how many times have you cheated on her already." Wayne laughed, "don't worry bout what I fucking do, worry about acting an ass out here in front of your daughter." Ryan glanced at Fallon who was wiping tears from her eyes and he sighed.

Chris sat Fallon down and she came running and jumped in Wayne's arms. Ryan shook his head, "Fallon tell your momma bye and come on." Wayne kissed her forehead whispering something I couldn't understand in her ear before handing her to me. I kissed Fallon's head. "Mommy is going to miss you baby girl." Fallon nodded. "I love you mommy." I kissed her one last time as I sat her down and she slowly walked up to Ryan letting him grab her hand. I tried to grab Wayne's hand put her jerked it from me taking off back in the building. Chris shook his head at me. "He just needs time to cool down, Maci." Adrianna walked up to me hugging me. "Come on lets go get Maliyah." I followed her seeing Chris take off after Wayne. I waked back in the building grabbing the remainder of our stuff trying to decide if I needed to wait on Wayne to leave or not. I sighed just wishing Wayne would cool off so I could do damage control with him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

75.9K 1.4K 23
When Wayne walked into my life, or rather when I plowed right into his chest, my whole outlook on life changed forever. I didn't know what to think w...
815K 27.9K 56
Earlier Name - What Dreams Are Made Of (WDAMO) 'And he covered her lips completely with his. Chrissy was too shocked to realize what was happening. S...
12 1 1
John Newton is about to complete his sessions with Doctor Olivia Atkins, a psychologist, after nearly six months. In an unfortunate event, where he...
562K 31.9K 47
âš SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSEDâš  It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...