The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 132

652 13 1
By Bluemoon609

___________________

Chapter 132

____________________

It's been days ever since, Kyokai would stop thinking about the same dream that kept coming every single time she sleeps, as if it was trying to tell her something.

It was weekend, Reborn said something about a trip to Italy, which didn't please Kyokai at all. It was Reborn, so she couldn't decline even if she wanted to. After packing, she and Kyoya went to the airport to meet with the others.

Surprisingly, Varia let them use their private jet, the girls and Kotoya tagged along with them. As everyone were excited about the trip, Kyokai sat beside Kyoya at the last pair of seat of course "you always sit by he window" Kyoya said after putting his things under the seat "what do you mean ?" She asked "even at school, you always sit by the window" he sat next to her.

She rested her chin on her palm, staring outside the window "I don't know, when I stare outside I just think" she shrugged, he glanced at her "what do you think about ?" He asked, she looked at him "mostly about you" she smiled, he smirked and rested his forehead against hers "give me a kiss" he whispered against her lips "no" she put her hand between them "fine" he kissed her palm, she slightly blushed and smiled.

He growled and rested his head back "why are we here ?" He mattered "it's too crowding" he glared "you won't be sleeping on the roof of the plane, Hibari" she glared, he stared at her "fine" he crossed his arms "at least it's better than the public airline, it has more crowd" she sighed "how do you travel for business ?" He said "I don't, I cancel every business trip that I get" she explained "and if I did travel for work, it would be either a private plane or first class"

They heard the pilot's announcement for take off, everyone went to their seats and buckled their belts. As the plane was about to take off, Kyoya realized something "Kyokai, have you ever been in a plane ?" He asked "only once in my life, when I moved to Namimori" Kyokai shrugged, he sighed in relief "alright ! Next stop to Italy Nya~ !" Reborn announced, they cheered "what's with the 'Nya' part ?" Kyokai thought.

The light of the seat belts turned off as they were already in air. Kyokai kept watching outside the window, deep in thoughts "Italy, my hometown" she thought "Kyo-" she glanced at Kyoya to see him already sleeping, she pushed his bangs aside and gently pecked his cheek. She got up to take her backpack from the luggage storage above them.

She pulled out a notebook and a pencil, then returned the backpack to its place. She tossed the items on her seat then tried to walk over Kyoya's extended legs, she gasped when he pulled her to sit on his lap "Kyoya, let go" she glared and held his arms that were around her "no" he mattered against her back "go to sleep" she pushed his face and went back to her seat "alright" he rested his head on her shoulder, she stroked his hair softly.

After a few hours, Kyoya woke up to see Kyokai was staring at her notebook while tapping a pencil on her chin "what are you writing ?" He said, she flinched and pressed the notebook against her chest "nothing"
She said "let me see" he pushed the tip of the book to see "lyrics ?" He raised a brow "I got nothing else to do" she said "how are you writing lyrics without music ?" He mattered.

She removed one earphone and gave it to home, he wore it to listen to the mixed piano and other instruments "you made that ?" He glanced at her "I had to do something during my free time" she rested her cheek on his head that was on her shoulder "you sure are something" he mattered "you should.." He pointed at her notebook, she focussed at what he suggested "I like that" she smiled.

Most of them screamed as the plane suddenly moved strangely because of the air pocket. Kyokai clenched on the armrests, hearing that plane crashes happened because of air pockets. She felt Kyoya sit up and rest her head on his shoulder as he rested his head on hers. He stroke her hair gently "are you scared ?" He whispered against her head "a-a little" she admitted, he kissed her head "don't be, I'm here" he offered her a hand, she calmed down a bit and entwined their hands together.

After a few hours, things calmed down and they landed safely, which relieved them "hey someone check on Kyokai and Hibari" Ryohei said "maybe we should leave them" Kotoya whispered. They saw Kyoya and Kyokai sleeping, his head resting on hers and their hands entwined "I think we should leave them sleep" Tsuna nervously sweated, recalling what happened to him when Kyoya and Kyokai's sleep were disturbed.

Tsuna panicked when Haru pulled out a camera "w-wait Haru !" He whispered "but they look so cute ! And Haru wanted to make a photo book about this trip !" Haru pouted "there" she clicked the camera, but it made a flash and they paled.

Kyoya suddenly opened his eyes, they sweated and went back to their seats. Kyoya sat up, but Kyokai pulled him back down "hmm~ Kyo, don't leave" she hugged his arm and rubbed her cheek on his shoulder "wake up, Orokana Sunōfurēku" he poked her head "Oi" he kept poking "I'm up, Fukigen Kuraudo !" She yelled.

Everyone groaned at the painful trip as they got out of the plane "ah ! It's been forever since we came here together, right Kai-chan !?" Kotoya smiled at Kyokai "hm" she only nodded "Yosh ! Let's visit places we haven't visited in a long time !!" He pulled her by her shoulders "umm.." She frowned "I can't quite remember the places we visited, I don't think we went anywhere at all" she said.

They looked at her worriedly "what do you mean !?" Kotoya stood in front of her "even if Nuno kept us in the mansion the whole time, doesn't mean we haven't went anywhere outside of the mansion" he said "Gomen, I don't remember a lot of Italy" she said, he stared at her shocked as the rest glanced at each other.

"Let's have a walk around Italy after dropping at the hotel !" Kyoko suggested "that's right desu~ !" Haru said "m-maybe that will help you regain your memories" Chrome said. Kyokai glanced around and sighed "it won't be helping but let's give it a shot" she mumbled, the girls cheered and dragged her with them.

Kotoya's eyes sadden as he watched them trying to cheer Kyokai "upset because you can't spend time with your sister ?" Kyoya asked "no" Kotoya shook his head "I've noticed Kyokai kept forgetting about our childhood in Italy" he said "I guess I was right" he thought.

Kyoya raised a brow "what do you mean ?" He said "didn't she forget about you ? She remembers you now" he said "yes, but.." Kotoya sighed "she is suppose to remember every single memory once she meet me" he said "Kisume-san erased her memory about me, but I think it accidentally erased more than that" he thought.

His eyes widen as he looked up, he felt something that Kyokai just felt "Kyo-chan ! Where are you going !?" They saw Kyokai ran off on her own "Kai !" Kyoya and Kotoya ran after her with the rest behind them. Kyokai almost bumped into a lot of people as she was running, she stopped to catch her breath "where ?" She looked around "eh ?" She blinked and started running again.

She stopped running when she reached a familiar alley "t-this is.." She thought "where.." She imagined Nuno standing in front of a woman who was carrying two children. It was the same spot where she met Nuno, when he took her in, where she was separate from Kotoya and her mother. For some reason, her eyes started to tear.

She fell on her knees, not believing what's she's seeing "Kai-chan !" Kotoya yelled as the others caught up "this is.." His eyes widen "m-mama.." He looked shocked at Kyokai, she sniffed as tears started to roll down "this is where mama left me, right !!?" She yelled "this is where you left me, right !?" She looked at him, he didn't know what to say "I was born in this spot, wasn't I !?" She yelled.

"Xhay ?" Their eyes widen "wait Kyokai !" He grabbed her hand as she got up to run again "Kyokai don't go !" He yelled and pulled her back "datte-!" She looked at him, he grabbed her shoulders "that's not mama, alright !? It's not her !" He glared "she called my name ! I need to see if she's alive !" She said "she's dead !!!" Her eyes widen.

He glared and looked away "don't you get if ? She's dead, I saw her with my own eyes" he gritted his teeth "I've been hearing my name in Italy for a while. I don't know who or from where, but I do know she's already above us !" He glared at her "d-datte.." She looked away.

They gasped when he bumped his forehead into hers, she fell back holding her forehead in pain. Ryohei stepped foreword to stop them, but got stopped by Kyoya, Ryohei stared at him shocked "w-why did you do that !?" Kyokai yelled "don't you understand, Dumbass !!!?" Kotoya glared at her, she flinched "she's dead ! Dead ! There is nothing you can do to see her unless you want to kill yourself !!" He yelled, her eyes widen in shocked "so don't be a crybaby and move on, will you !!?"

She was still holding forehead while tears kept rolling down. She closed her eyes shut as she cried loudly "Iyada !! I just want to see her !!!" She shook her head "Teme !!" He glared "Kotoya-nii is really mean, he even made Kyokai-nee cry" Tsuna thought "I told you to forget about her, it's better" Kotoya said "I don't want to !!" Kyokai stood up "how can I forget about her if I didn't even see her to begin with !!?" She yelled "just for your information I don't have a mother !!" Kotoya clenched his fists at that.

He suddenly pulled her from the collar and threw her, she crashed into the wall and landed on a couple of boxes. She sat up holding her arm "what was that for !?" She yelled, their eyes widen when Kotoya grabbed her hair and kneed her face "knocking some sense into you !" He yelled and let go of her "not having a mother !? What about mother Akira ! She was with you until she died !" He yelled "she means nothing to me, alright !!?" She yelled, his eyes widen.

"She doesn't care about me ! She's not my mother ! The more I grew up the more she hated me ! Don't you get it !? She wanted to adopt a boy ! Why am I even a tomboy to begin with !? She didn't teach me anything ! She didn't teach me what's wrong and what's right !" She yelled "that's because there was a certain boy suddenly vanished off her mind !!" She glared, he glared and was about to hit her, but Kyoya grabbed his shoulder "c'est assez (that's enough)" he glared.

Kotoya sighed and walked toward Kyokai, he knelt and grabbed her chin "let me see" he pulled out a handkerchief and pinched her nose with it "everyone let's head back" he got up after he threw her over his shoulder "Hanase !" Kyokai struggled "put me down !!" She elbowed his head, he allowed her to hit him as much as he likes.

"Itai !" She winced when he dropped her on the floor "are you calm now ?" He said "h-hm" she nodded and rubbed her nose "Gomen" she mumbled, he made her stand up "Je vais gérer tout à partir d'ici (I'll handle everything from here)" he told Kyoya, who only sighed "sorry about that everyone" Kotoya smiled "let's go" he patted Kyokai's head "hm" she nodded.

"Why did you stop him from the beginning, Hibari !?" Ryohei said "I didn't interfere because it's none of my business, it's between them" Kyoya said. Kotoya put his arm around Kyokai as they walked ahead, she flinched when he pulled up her hoodie on her head "piangere se si desidera (cry if you want)" he said, she bit her lip as she held the tips of the hoodie to cover her eyes, and cried quietly.

=Time Skip=

The next day, Kyokai woke up with a huge headache. She sat up on the bed in the room that she and Kyoya shared. She looked next to her to see Kyoya himself was gone, he suddenly opened the door and entered with a plate in his hand "your finally awake"
He closed the door behind him "hm" she nodded "how are you feeling now ?" He asked "I have a little headache" she rubbed her temple.

He gave her the plate and went to her something from his suitcase "I got your breakfast from downstairs since you were deep in sleep" he said "Arigatou" she rested her back on the bed board and started eating "how's Kotoya ?" She asked "he's fine" he said and carefully sat next to her "here" he gave her a pill and a glass of water, she placed the plate on the counter to take it from him.

He pulled her head to kiss it "are you alright with everything that happened yesterday ?" He stroked her hair "yeah I guess" she rested her head on his shoulder "when are we going around Italy ?" She asked "after an hour" he said "ugghh !!!" She collapsed on her side, facing away from him "I know" he collapsed on the bed as well with his arm around her waist.

He buried his face in her hair as she hugged his arm "want to make out in the meantime ?" He asked, she glanced at him "we do have one hour" she said, they smirked as he got on top of her "don't you have a headache ?" He raised a brow, she pulled him down by wrapping her arms around his neck "it's all gone" she whispered.

He smirked and sat up to take off his shirt, then laid down on top of her. She bit her lips and ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her neck. She gave him small kisses on his cheek as he put her leg around his waist, brushing her thigh with his hand.

Cold water suddenly fell on them while kissing, making her gasped and him sit up in surprise "Oi !" They glared at Kotoya, who tossed the bucket aside "I kept that plan just in case if you two went back to sleep, but turned out there was a change of plan !!" He yelled "how did you even get in here !?" Kyokai said "spare key" he mattered "get out !" They yelled out him.

They sweat dropped as Kotoya sat between Kyoya and Kyokai in the lobby, all three were arms crossed and looking away from on another. Reborn totally ignored the weird atmosphere and caught everyone's attention "today ! We're going to visit a legendary mansion !" He announced.

Tsuna frowned "we came all the way to Italy for a mansion ?" His eye twitched "what's so special about that mansion ?" He asked "it is said that it is cursed" Reborn smirked "eh !?" Tsuna paled "also for a little history" Reborn added, Tsuna anime fell "why do we have to learn about a cursed history, Reborn !!?" He anime cried.

"That mansion was built by the Vongola family, it is very well known by the owner who requested it, Nuno's Snow Guardian" Reborn explained, their eyes widen "that's right, I've never seen Nuno's Snow Guardian at the Ceremony" Tsuna said "Kyokai-nii, do you perhaps know him ?" He asked "I do not" Kyokai said "do you ?" She asked Kotoya, who shook his head.

"The Guardian built that mansion as a protection and gift to the woman he loved so dearly that he soon married. They have lived in it for so many years" Reborn said "awww, that's so romantic desu~" Haru smiled "one day, he suddenly disappeared mysteriously, leaving the mansion to his wife and children" he continued "the mother was certainly sick because of depression and passed away"

They all felt bad about that "what about her kids ?" Yamamoto said "some say they got bought by other people as slaves, killed, or kidnapped" Reborn said "so the children remained unknown" he said "but some say they were still trapped in that mansion until death, since they were being ignored by the guards" he said in a deep voice "Hahi !? They turned into ghosts !?" Haru said "I don't know" Reborn shrugged "don't say that after saying all those reasons !" Tsuna said.

"Whatever, let's go" Reborn smiled and they went to the bus. They drove until they reached a huge mansion, there was nobody around, no guards and no people. Tsuna felt weird as they walked toward the mansion "are you sure it's alright to go in ?" He asked Reborn "don't know" Reborn said, Tsuna nervously sweated.

Once they entered the mansion, they saw the stairs, then saw a huge picture frame at the top, a picture of a man and a woman. He had raven hair with grey eyes as she had brown hair and red eyes "huh !? Gokudera's eyes widen "what's wrong ?" Tsuna asked "i-it's the most wanted man in the Vongola family !" Gokudera said "I can't believe we are in his mansion !!" His eyes sparkled.

"That's Nuno's Snow Guardian" Reborn pointed "that woman is really familiar" Kotoya narrowed his eyes "Judaime ! We're in Xavier-san's mansion !" Gokudera said. All over the sudden Kyokai fell on her knees while holding her head "Ka-ugh !" Kotoya held his head in pain "Damn this twin feels" He gritted his teeth.

"Hahi ! What's happening to them !?" Haru said "they look they are in pain !" Kyoko said "Kyokai, what's wrong to the Extreme !?" Ryohei said "I-I'm remembering something" Kyokai said. She frowned and let go of her head "what do you remember ?" Kyoya helped her stand up "does that man makes you remember something ?" Kotoya asked "I just had it, but it left" she said "I'm sure you'll remember something" Kyoya said, she nodded.

"Guys, I think we should leave" Tsuna said "I have a bad feeling about this" he said. He tripped and bumped into a statue, but it didn't fall, it only titled aside. They looked bellow to see trap doors open, most of them screamed as they fell.

"W-What is this !?" Kyoko said as Haru screamed "it's a slide ! Is this a game !?" Yamamoto laughed "EXTREEEEME !!!" Ryohei yelled with his fists in the air "when is this going to end ?" Kotoya said "HEEEEEIII !!!" Tsuna screamed "a trap door ! So expected from Xavier-san !!" Gokudera said "Kyoya slept while sliding" Kyokai sweat dropped.

A wall suddenly slid up and they came out of a tunnel from the wall. They groaned in pain after they landed "eh ?" They looked up to see Nuno with his guards "Dad !!?" Kyokai and Kotoya sat up with their hands on their knees "Xhay, Xsay, where did you come from ?" Nuno stood up "w-we were in Xavier-san's mansion and we ended up here" Tsuna said "you were in.." Nuno's eyes widen.

He stared in shock as they stood up "you must have come from the emergency exit" he calmed down "but what were you doing in that mansion ?" He glared at the twins "that mansion is very dangerous, especially for you two" he said "you should be more careful with your sister" he told Kotoya "how am I suppose to protect you from that place if I didn't know it was dangerous to begin with ?" Kotoya said.

Nuno's eyes widen, so were his Guardians in the back "there are a lot of things your hiding from us, aren't you ?" Kotoya said "hey Dad.." Kyokai said "who's Xavier ?" She asked "Xavier-san was our personal body guard that died by Belphegor" Kotoya said "Xsay !" Nuno glared at him "what !? Aren't we suppose to know !? Like how come you never told us about our father !?" Kotoya said.

"Kotoya !" Kyokai grabbed his shoulder "I know that you want to know our father as much as I do, but what does Xavier-san has to do with all this ?" She said, they blinked as the shadow that appeared in between them "eh ?" They looked behind them "Xanxus !!" They paled "Itai !" Xanxus grabbed their ankles and lift them up off the floor.

"Hey put us down !!" Kotoya said "what did we do wrong !?" He said "Oi Kyoya ! A little help !?" Kyokai said "no, this is quite entertaining" Kyoya said "Teme !!" Kyokai and Kotoya glared. They winced when Xanxus crashed the two into each other really hard, they twitched as they paled "you two need to get beat up" Xanxus dragged them away.

Ryohei looked at Kyoya to see him deep in thoughts and holding his chin "what's wrong, Hibari ?" Ryohei asked "Kyokai kept having weird dreams these days" Kyoya said "like what ?" Ryohei said "her past, someone really close died" Kyoya said "do you think it's about Xavier ?" Yamamoto said "not sure, she didn't tell me who it was" Kyoya said.

"Did you call me, Nuno ?" Kazumi suddenly came in and gasped "Kyo-kun !!" She tackled Kyoya with a hug, making most of the guards surprised "you came here to see me, Kyo-kun ?" She pulled back "no, aren't you suppose to be in Japan with old herbivore ?" Kyoya's eye twitched "I had a small mission, so I had to go to Italy" she said "useless herbivore" he looked away "what was that, you brat !!?" She rubbed her knuckles on his head.

After getting beat up and a little talking, they left the mansion "so that was your little brother, Kazumi-chan ?" Nuno asked "ah ! Vongola Judaime's Cloud Guardian !" Kazumi smiled, Nuno chuckled "he really reminds me of Kyota, but he looks a lot like Kaiya" he said "Kyoya did take his appearance from Otou-san and Oka-san" she said.

"So boss, why did you stop the twins from knowing about their personal guard ?" Her smile dropped "they don't need to know" Xanxus said "that is right, that would cause problems with the twins, especially Xhay" Squalo said.

Kazumi's eyes sadden "but to kill him ?" She said "I ordered him to" Xanxus said "it was the best way to make him shut up" he said, Kazumi stared at him shocked "but that's wrong ! Why did you do that !?" She said "you wouldn't understand, he lied to all of us" he said, she only stared at him confused.

Since it was night, everyone went to a diner to have dinner, shopping, and visited a lot do places. They then went back to the hotel exhausted, Kyokai stood out of the balcony, arms crossed on the handrail, staring at the beautiful view of Italy with her hair flowing with the breeze.

She flinched when she felt something warm as Kyoya put a blanket around her "it's cold, don't stay outside wearing nothing warm" he rubbed her arms and rested his arms on the handrail "well this has been the worst trip ever" she said "you think ?" He said then glanced at her "change, we're going somewhere" he got inside, she watched him confused.

After they wore their coats, they snuck outside somewhere she didn't know "where are you taking me ?" She asked as they walked hand and hand "you'll see" he said "eh ?" She noticed few couples around them "i-is this a date, Kyoya ?" She tugged on his sleeve, he glanced at her "sure" he smirked and looked ahead.

"Come on, it's about to start" he grabbed her hand and dragged her "h-hey !" She almost tripped. She was about to fall but she got a grip on the metal handrail "what is this ?" She blinked at the circular pond in front of them "wait for it" he said.

Water suddenly came out of the pond, it was really long as it danced with the music and colors. Kyokai's eyes widen as she watched in shock and awe "it's really pretty !" She said in disbelieve "look how the fountain dances with the music !" She tugged on him while hopping in excitement "I've never seen something like this before !" She leaned forward while holding the handrail.

He watched how she was smiling at the show. He couldn't handle the thing of her being upset, he just had to do something to make her smile again "are you having fun ?" He asked "I am actually, I always have fun when I'm around you" she smiled at him, his eyes slightly widen "I see" he looked ahead.

She noticed something else beside the lights, the music, and the fountain's dancing. Almost all the couples around them were kissing and snuggling, she felt awkward and clenched on the handrail. She glanced at him, he glanced at her, she blushed and looked away, he frowned "i-if your bored we can go somewhere else, o-or return to the hotel" she mumbled.

He raised a brow "who said I was bored ?" He said "w-well you don't look like your having fun and you don't seem to be comfortable with the crowd" she said "looking at your reaction at the show is fun enough for me" he said "eh ?" She looked at him "and there isn't a lot of crowds around" her eyes widen and she looked away as he glanced around.

He frowned at the couples around and understood the situation "I see" he thought as he smirked "look at me" he said, she looked at him and flinched when their lips gently touched. He slightly pulled back from the small kiss and stared at her "hn" he smirked "is that what you were worried about ?"

She blushed and looked away, he stood behind her and trapped her between his arms as he held the handrail "you get embarrassed just by doing something different than the public.." He rested his chin on her shoulder "how about doing the same for once ?" He whispered in her ear, she shakily nodded and turned to face him. They stared at each other before kissing.

Ryohei was having a late night walk when he saw the fountains dance from a distance "oh ? That looks amazing" he told himself and walked toward the show "this place looks like for couples and stuff" he thought as he looked around "hm ?" He frowned as the fountain stopped and he saw Kyokai's back as Kyoya was kissing her, they were exactly the other side of the pond.

Kyoya kissed her neck and wrapped his arm around her waist. His eyes glanced him at Ryohei to see him staring at him shocked and anger, Kyoya smirked against Kyokai's neck, he pulled back and buried his face in her hair to make Ryohei more jealous "s-something wrong ?" Kyokai asked "is somewhere you know is looking at us ?" She looked behind her "no" he made her look at him.

He kissed her while his hand trailed downwards, she clenched on him as he grope her bottom while kissing deeper "you know what.." He broke the kiss "your right, I don't feel comfortable here if people were watching" he said "let's go back" he grabbed her hand "h-hm" she held his hand tightly.

He pulled her by the shoulders and they walked back "thank you, Kyoya. Nobody would never do all that to make me happy" she put her arm around his waist "I love you" she smiled at him "same" he kissed her head "hn" he glared at Ryohei over his shoulder, who glared back "Sasagawa Ryohei.." Kyoya thought "I will not lose to you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.1K 22
Future Hibari x reader Continuing a Season 2 from As long as long as I have you season 1. How you and Hibari are together in future where both of you...
17.1K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...
52.6K 1.9K 8
After the fight in the future, Tsuna has problems with sleep. Who do you think will help him? :) Pairing: Hibari x Tsuna (1827) Rated: T Sequel: Cure...
154K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...