Broken (One Direction)

By Jadey6688

Nothing is ever as it seems. Two best friends, one story and a big, big mess. •Contains: Sexual references, l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 11

12.5K 312 37
By Jadey6688

Chapter 11

"I don't know what you want me to say?" I snapped. Why the fuck was I here. I never wanted to see them again.

"Just hear us out Jay. We need you to forgive us. We have changed, we promise." Louis pleaded.

"You broke me." I whispered. Hopefully he would realise that I am not forgiving anyone soon and let me go home.

"So we are going to fix you." Zayn stepped in.

"How?" I yelled.

"We are going to make you smile again. Please forgive us." Harry weakly smiled.

"Why should I forgive you?"

"Because we truly feel sorry. We should have never abused you. It wast fair on you and you didn't deserve it. We are changed men and we will feel guilt for the rest of our lives. We were teenagers and we didn't really understand, we'll we couldn't understand the pain you were going through. You have to forgive us otherwise I don't know what we will do." Louis said while the boys were nodded and looking at me with guilt in their eyes.

"I really don't know what to say." I whispered looking down so I didn't have to look at them directly.

"Just spend the rest of the day with us and then decide." Liam and Niall nodded at Louis' idea.

"Fine." I lay back and closed my eyes.

"Are you tired?" Niall asked.

"Kinda, I didn't get much sleep last night." I looked towards the ceiling.

"Why not?" He asked. He asks a lot of questions.

"Bad dreams and the storm. Living in a big house alone can be daunting from time to time." Niall came and sat next to me.

"What bad dreams?" He asked again.

"Bad ones." I smirked.

"Yes lads we have a smile." Liam cheered. I lightly laughed and then turned towards Niall who was eyeing me suspiciously.

"What were they about?"

"You ask a lot of questions." I stated.

"You hide a lot of things." He retorted.

"They're nothing they are just bad." I smiled and rested into the sofa.

"Do you want something to eat and drink?" Zayn asked.

"I don't mind." I smiled. They were trying to make an effort and I appreciate that. I don't know if I am ready to trust them yet.

"Oooh! I know!" Louis shouted and then ran out of the room. The boys looked at me confused but I just mirrored their expression.

Soon Louis ran back in with Oreos and coca cola. I smiled and took the snacks from him.

"I remembered they were your favourite." He said as he handed some out to the boys.

"Thank you." I took a bite out of heaven also known as an Oreo and smiled at Louis. Niall by the side of me was eating the Oreos like no tomorrow and Zayn who had just moved next to me was licking all the cream off.

"So Jay." Liam started. "What are you doing for a living?"

"I am a photographer for magazine companies who need pictures of celebs. But I also do photo-shoots for movies and tv shows." I took a sip from my coke.

"Wow!" Harry gawped.

"We'll I don't need to ask you the same question. Your everywhere." I looked into my cup.

"Yeah we are, it's crazy!" Louis smiled.

"Popular in school and out." I whispered.

"Yeah." Liam half smiled.

"So what happened after we all left?" Zayn asked.

"I tried to heal." Their eyes widened. "I became more focused on what I wanted to do with my life. School was a lot safer for me but Brooke still put me through hell." I bit into my Oreo.

"What is Brooke doing now?" Louis asked.

I gulped.

"She erm ha! You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I smiled.

"Try us."

"She is in prison for the next 7 months." I said as if it was no big deal.

"What why?" Niall asked just a little shocked.

"Prostitution." I whispered.

"Really? I knew Brooke was a slut but I never thought she would sink to being a prostitute." Niall looked genuinely shocked.

"We'll in a town like ours word spreads fast and she was only a one for a few months. Bloke on the police force slept with her and that's how they found out." I laughed.

"I think you need something stronger than coke." Niall took away my drink making me pout.

"Here." He handed me a WKD blue.

"Thanks, but I don't think I should be drinking after what happened last time." Louis came and sat next to me, then Harry, then Liam. We were all squished up on one sofa.

I opened the bottle and began my story.

I took a sip.

"My dad is in the army. That's why at the dinner your mom asked about him. A few months ago we received the news that he was MIA and they had lost his trace. He was lost." They rubbed my back and I took a huge sip of the vodka. "I was sort of numb. I couldn't really speak. So I gave my mom and Lucy a kiss then got into my car and drove away. I drove out of town and to this random place. I remember pulling up to this bar and just walking in. I got so hammered." I laughed and the boys smiled. "I ended up telling my story to the bar man. He actually listened. It made me feel better to get everything off my chest. He took my phone and dialled my mom and told her what had happened. She didn't care though. She knew this was how I was going to deal with it, so she let me deal with it how I wanted. The bartender took me back to his and I crashed in his bathroom after throwing my guts up." I smirked taking another mouthful.

"Jay, why didn't you tell my your dad was in the army?" Louis asked.

"Because you were my bully and I didn't think you would care." I sighed.

"Any way. I sort of never wanted to get drunk again. But I did. That and- and- yeah was me getting through the pain." I stuttered, I couldn't fucking say cutting.

"That and what?" Liam asked sternly. Oh here's Daddy Direction.

"Nothing. I became a photographer after I left school. After what happened at Tommy's party I never spoke to anyone again. I just took the insults and dealt with them. I watched you on X Factor." I smiled. They smiled so wide it was a good sight to see.

"I voted for you guys. But when you became the biggest boy band in the world it was hard to forget you." I frowned connecting my eyebrows. I took another huge sip and let the fruity liquid burn my throat.

"I was at the mall with Ashley Benson and she said she had a surprise. I thought you guys were Ed Sheeran since he is my favourite. But it was you- no offence." The laughed it off.

"Wait! You were at the mall with Ashley Benson?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, we became good friends after I did her, Lucy, Troin and Shay a photo shoot for Pretty Little Liars." I nodded. Then finished off the blue drink.

"Any more questions. Or can we watch a film now?" I asked smirking. The drink helped me let go of a bit an shelled me loosen up. I wasn't drunk, it takes ALOT to get me drunk but it helped me tell them.

"Movie!" Niall shouted making me double over laughing. He pushed Liam off the sofa and ran straight into the kitchen screaming "POPCORN!".

"Is he always like this?" I asked laughing so hard.

"Pretty much yeah!" Liam smiled shaking his head at the Irish boy.

"Let's watch snitch." Zayn said putting in the DVD and getting to the menu. Niall walked in shortly later with like three bowls of popcorn.

"Ready?" Louis said pulling a blanket over the six of us. We all nodded and started the film.

A/N

Omg this story is almost at 1K reads! Thanks SOOO much! BBP IS AT 1.7K READS! OMFG!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!

PLEASE GO AND READ BEAUTIFUL I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO AND GIVE YOU A HUGE DEDICATION! THAT FAN FIC MEANS SOOO MUCH TO ME AND ITS ONLY JUST GOT 400 READS!!! PLEASE READ IT- I WILL BE SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!

SHOUT OUT TO!

SHOUT OUT TO:

@vannarose

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@cookie_raider_786

@Nour_B_Mortada

❤💜💙💛💗💚

~Jadey6688

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526 41 14
TW: Self Harm, Alcohol, Abusive Language, Toxic relationships, Accidental Death and other substances Not a lot of people find love in their life so w...
477K 12.5K 78
Harry selfharms and never feels good enough for anyone. Not even Louis. He's loved Louis since the X-Factor but does Louis feel the same way? What h...
37.5K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...
Fix You By Shelby

Fanfiction

23.4K 506 11
After getting out of an abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend, Luna Williams is left with horrible anxiety, depression and an eating disorder. W...