Catch me. (Harry styles fanfi...

By sayzharry

{[Complete]} When I got that message everything turned upside Down, I was scared and affraid but will Harry... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epoligue
A note.
Re-naming this book:)
Update 2017

Chapter 35

980 23 0
By sayzharry

As me and harry made our way to his car still hand in Hand that question the paparazzi asked was playing on my mind, was I really on the news.

As we got in the car harry put my bags in the boot, I got in the car when he joined me I turned to him.

"What the hell harry" he looked confused.

"What" he questioned.

"That man said I was on the news" I said anger running in my voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, when you went missing the police were asking if anyone had any information to come forward, the news got out quick, then when you got rescued I was getting followed and so did your mum, then they found out it was all true, Im sorry I didn't tell you" he's true words made me realise none of this was his fault.

"Harry it's not your fault babe" he had a pang of relief come on his face.

"I am sorry that they found out though"

"Harry it's fine don't worry"

We spoke a lot in the car about all different things.

"Harry"

"Yeah hun"

"Do you think they will catch kirk" he looked worried.

"Yeah I do, he isn't going to get away with what he did to you" harry said trying to sound calm.

"Okay" I simply said.

Harry grabbed my hand and enwinded our fingers together.

"I love you izzy"

"I love you more harry" I was going to win if this turned into a war.

"Not possible" he said, aw he was so sweet.

"I love you a lot more than you think izzy"

"I love you more" hopefully I would win as I don't think I can keep up, sleep was all I could think of.

"Nope I love you more now end it"

I couldn't handle anymore war, I gave up.

"What ever you say haz"

He had a massive grin on his face to show his victory.

I couldn't stop thinking about the future though, the stuff In the past too, how this all started, the messages, the calls then the party and finally the day I met them and got kidnapped. The rape, the assaulting, then being rescued. Then to now, recovering well, having a perfect boyfriend, amazing family and friends then last was kirk, he was still out there and he could come back any minute, they still hadn't caught him and I was scared.

"What you thinking about" harry inturupted my thoughts.

"Life.. Wait how did you know I was thinking"

"Well you were looking straight for a good 5 minuites, you had the 'serious thinking, don't interrupt' look"

Did I really look serious when I thought.

"See you were thinking just then" he said while laughing.

"Oh whatever" I said trying to stay serious.

"So what were you thinking" he raised his eyebrow.

"You already asked that, and I said life" I said with a smile but sadness in my voice.

"What about life" he asked.

"Everything, my life before the kidnap, then getting the messages to my party.. Then kidnapp now what I have now, I couldn't be happier besides kirk still being out there" harry squeezed my hand and have a warm smile.

"You'll be okay from now on" he said with a smile.

I must of fell asleep as I got woken by harry.

"Babe were home" when I heard the words my body officially took part I was so excited.

I looked out the car window and it made my jaw drop.

(So there's 35, I hope you like it!! Thank you for the reads!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.9K 30
When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it causes them all to take action. The near...
302K 15.6K 32
"People say you should stay away from the bad ones. But if I had stayed away, How would've I found you?"
94.3K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
281K 7.6K 35
What if one day you accidentally text the wrong person and it turns out to be Niall Horan?