My Type of Cinderella!✨ ( BWW...

By Amour_Shae

Delilah is a preachers daughter( Christian ). Everyone knows how that life is.. Well her's is pretty differen... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part II
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Prom
Chapter 36: Two Months Later
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Day Of Graduation
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 30

958 48 19
By Amour_Shae

Delilah💖
Just as I thought we were pulling up to McDonald's this girl pulled up to Walgreens...

" What are we here for?" I asked.

" I gotta go get something for my mom," Breon said.

" Oh okay," I said, pulling out my phone...

I was scrolling down Instagram when I seen Michelle, Taya, Anthony and Matthew, at some place...

I wasn't mad, because I trust my boyfriend.. A relationship is pointless if you don't trust one another... I was sad, I mean you could've invited me... I want to have fun ...

I decided to call him, he answered.

" Hey what's up babe?" He answered.

" H-..." I tried saying but was rudely interrupted.

" Nah, Michelle Imma beat yo ass at this, just watch!" Matthew laughed in my ear.

I soon became irritated and rolled my eyes, " Are you talking to me or them, cause it's obvious you don't want to be on the phone,"

" Babe, calm down it, damn," he said.

" Okay, whatever bye Matthew," I said hanging up in his face..

Then Breon came back with a bag.

" Yes, about time," I said.

She looked at me, " Dyl, I'm worried about you,"

I smacked my lips, " Girl nothing's wrong with me,"

" I bet," she said, digging in the bag, " prove it."

It was a pregnancy test...

I burst out laughing, " Your kidding me right, girl I ain't pregnant,"

" Nausea, weight gain, your always tired, hungry, and your moody asf!" Breon said shoving the three pregnancy test into my arms...

I blinked, " I'm not pregnant, Breon!"

" Like I said, prove it!" She said.

" If that's what it takes for you to take me home,"

" That's what it takes," she said.

I rolled my eyes, and got out the car, slamming the door, walking into the store, going to the lady's room..

I read the directions for each test, I peed on every stick and waited 5 minutes...

I wasn't worried or anything, because I know I'm not pregnant..

5 minutes later...

First Test:
Negative -

Second Test:
Negative -

Third Test:
Negative -

Exactly I know my body and I know if somethings going on with me or not...

I quickly went to the car and showed Breon my results..

" No way!" She said.

" Yes way!"

"Your still going to get a smoothie, I don't care," she laughed.

" Fine but you paying," I said.

Right after that, I was home and I walked in..

" Ooo, what did you pick out?!" Taya quickly wobbled over to me.

I showed her the dress, " Oh my gosh, girl yass, that dress was made for you, figure and all!" She snapped her fingers.

I giggled, " Where's my dad?"

" At the church, something ended up happening, but how about you get ready for school in the morning,"

" Okay, Goodnight Taya!" I skipped upstairs...

I hung my dress up in my closet and went go take a bath and went to bed..

***********

At 3:45 a.m. that Morning☁️

Suddenly, I heard loud cries for help, I quickly jumped outta bed and ran to my dad's room..

" Taya?" I called out.

My dad wasn't even here, are you serious?

I walked into the bathroom, to see her on the toilet , so much blood every where, from the bed to the bathroom.

Then I walked in, there she was with the baby with the umbilical cord around the baby's neck and it wasn't crying nor moving...

" Oh my gosh," I said not believing what is going on right now...

" Call 911!" She told me.

I quickly went to the house phone..

" Hello.. Yes, there's an emergency, my step mother, has given birth and the cord is wrapped around the baby's neck... 1234 Magazine Street. Okay bye."

I was just in shocked.. I didn't know what to do.. I wish I could help but I don't wanna hurt Taya or Destiny, in fact...

About 5 minutes later the ambulance made it there...
They took Taya and the baby..

" Are you going to be riding with them or?"

" I'll drive there," I said.

The man nodded and hurriedly got them to the hospital...

I called my dad's cell, " You are now reaching Derwin's voicemail.."

" Dad, I don't know where you are at this very moment but please call back its about Taya and... "

BEEEP!

Ugh!

I quickly put some shoes and a jacket on, heading to the hospital...

*****

I called my grandma and she made it here...

" Here the devil himself comes." She said referring to my dad.

Ooo! How I have some words for him?

I stood up, " Where have you been?"

" Don't question me, I made it here as soon as I could," he said with his big red eyes.

" Soon as you could? Your wife almost died, she carried your seed, what do you mean?"

I heard someone cough, " Hey you two cut it out, the doctors right there,"

I turned around, " How are they?" I asked concerned.

" Well,"

" Just give it to us, Doc," My grandma said.

" Nataya, is fine, but the baby on the other hand, is in critical condition and she probably will live for another day or two, we didn't make it in time, I'm sorry,"
**************************

~Quality 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
43.2K 1.7K 26
(Short Story) I sighed and lay back on my swirl chair. Being the next alpha king, I need to find my mate soon. My mate will not only be the queen of...
138K 3.7K 37
in which keela blake reunites with an old lover of hers and dives head first into chaos. fem!oc tfatws highest: #1 in thefalcon : #2...
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...