Breaking Free

By OrWhateverrr

Taking care of her 4 year old nephew and all by herself, Kaia takes a task. Soon she reunites with her deceas... More

|01.|
|02.|
|03.|
|04.|
|05.|
|07.|
|08.|
|09.|
|10.|
|11.|
|12.|
|13.|
|14.|
|15.|
|16.|
|17.|
|18.|
|19.|

|06.|

904 59 15
By OrWhateverrr

[Avery.]

I watched August as he got ready for this little boy's play. I wish he would just stay with me instead of trying to leave.

I went behind him, hugging his torso as he was fixing his shirt,"I hope you lookin' sexy for me." I said to him.

He slightly chuckled,"Nah, bae." I pouted then rolled my eyes. Laying back in bed, I just looked up at the ceiling.

I have to find a way to keep him here.

I thought about it for a minute then thought of something. I got out of bed then went over to Aug.

I tried to push him on the bed but he looked at me confused,"Ya know I got to go somewhea', Avery."

Putting my right leg on his right shoulder, I gave him a sexy stare.

"Please, baby?" I got closer to him.

He looked at me then my leg. He started to grow a small smile,"Nope." He tools my leg off of him then walked downstairs.

I sighed in frustration. He never wants to be with me anymore. I don't know why. I'm beautiful, I'm funny, I'm great in bed.

Following him, I blocked the door.

"Avery, move ova'." He demanded. I shook my head no and smirked.

"Ya' gotta make me." I whispered in his ear. He shrugged then picked me up, placing me on the couch.

He hovered over me so I squealed.

"Bye." He pecked my forehead then ran out the door. I stomped my foot, screaming.

August should be with me! He acts like I'm just some stranger instead of his girlfriend.

Grabbing my phone, I dialed a number. I put the phone to my ear as I waited for the person to answer.

"Hello?" He said with his morning voice, sending chills down my spine.

"I need you." I said in a sexy tone.

There a short pause,"Aiight, I'll come through."

.

Opening the door, I seen his gorgeous face. I pulled his face towards me kissing him. He started to kiss my neck so I moaned.

"Ace baby!"

[Kaia.]

"That's my baby!" I yelled as Malachi was singing with his prince costume on.

The play is 'The Little Mermaid' and he's Prince Eric. They added a few extra parts to it but it's still good.

I started to yell even more saying that's my baby, pointing to Mal. August pulled me down to my seat.

"Ya' embarrassing tha' lil' nigguh'." He whispered. I looked at Malachi and seen he did look a little embarrassed but he shook it off.

I frowned,"I didn't mean to. I'm just so proud." August chuckled.

"Tell 'em that when it's over then, ma." He told me so I nodded.

From the corner of my eye I seen August pull out his phone. I started to pay attention to Malachi again since August was probably gonna take a video of him.

But instead, he put his phone in my face and takes a picture of me. He looked at it then laughed. I struggled to try to look over his shoulder to see it but he kept moving.

This guy.

I snatched his phone and looked at it. It actually wasn't that bad. It just had a straight face with a little pout and you can see August in the back with an open mouth smile.

I laughed and handed his phone back to him,"You're really something else."

"That's not what you said last night." He smirked.

"Nigga, now you know damn well that i did not see you last night." I squinted my eyes at him,"You got me twisted wit' cha' lil' girlfriend."

He laughed then shook his head. I forgot all about the play so I started to watch it again.

The curtains closed once they were done singing so I glared at August,"You made me miss my baby's play!" I slapped his arm.

"Sorry, ma. But at least ya' seen most of it and I'm pretty sure ya' tha' movie so ya' gonna live." He smirked.

All I could do is roll my eyes and go get my baby. Once I got up, August did the same but he grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

That slowly started to make me blush but I continued to walk outside and wait for Malachi.

I didn't even know that it was going to get colder out here so I just brought a sweater. August noticed me shivering so he took off his jacket.

"You don't have to give that to me. I know that you're probably cold." I assured him.

But knowing August, he waved me off. He went and wrapped his jacket around me anyways.

"I'ma survive, ma." He told me,"I don't like ta' see ya' sufferin' an' shit." He chuckled so I did too.

"Thanks Auggie." I gave a quick peck on the cheek since he's being so sweet.

I noticed a hint of red in his cheeks but he covered it off with a cough. I giggled then Malachi finally came outside with his little coat on.

"There's my lil' actor!" I cooed, crouching down to him and kissing his cheek multiple times. He laughed then grabbed my face.

"You liked my play?" He tilted his head.

"I loved it, babe." I smiled, making him grin from ear to ear. He gave me a hug so I hugged him back.

My phone buzzed in my purse so I got it out and checked the notification. August tagged me in a picture which made me wanna look at it.

It was a picture of me and Malachi that he just posted. It was when he was grabbed my face. His caption made me smile.

AugustAlsina: This what I call my family❤️ @ItsYaGirlKai

I liked the picture then looked at August who was acting like he doesn't see me looking at him.

"So I'm ya' family?" I asked taking steps towards August as Malachi was playing a game on my phone.

"Fa' sho', ma." He nodded.

"What kind of relative then?"

He hesitated. I could tell he was thinking about it at first.

"Ya' ma' sista." But I just shrugged that off. If I let that effect me then I'll be an emotional wreck. I'm trying my best not to catch feelings for him again.

"And ya' my brotha." I have him a small smile then grabbed Malachi's hand, walking to our car.

August jogged over to us since we were walking pretty fast. We reached my car and I put Malachi in his booster seat.

"Bye Aug!" He said.

"Lata' luh buddy." August dapped him then closed his car door.

I played with the ends of my hair since that's what I normally do when I'm nervous.

"What's wrong, love?" August asked as he looked at me.

Shaking my head, I walked around to the driver's seat and opened the door. August went over there but stopped me from going in.

"Tell me what's goin' on, Kaia." He looked me in the eyes but I looked away from his.

"Nothing. I promise." I lied,"I'll see ya' lata'." I hopped in my car and drove off.

Honestly, I think I'm gonna stop talking to August. I don't want to get too attached and fall for him when he has a girlfriend.

~~
Hey babes
'I'm Back & I'm Better'
Another Chapter Is Gonna Be Out On Monday
Vote, Comment, Share, & Enjoy!

Love You!!!!
~YungBeauty🤘🏽😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 23.7K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...
58.8K 1.8K 22
Asia has been thru so much in her life. Changing highschools and living on her own. After meeting August dealing with drama four years later what's t...
771K 24.6K 55
Can August grow up? Will Layla accept him or leave him behind?
443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...